Where to find variety of mizuno court shoes in Singapore?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by crazy_smasher, Sep 5, 2004.

1. crazy_smasher

crazy_smasher Regular Member

Hi,

My asics get tactic is breaking apart after 1.5 years of playing.

Anyone know where to find a good variety of mizuno court shoes in Singapore
    at reasonable prices?

I have seen Wave blocker 1 and 2 shoes but are there higher end series than those in Singapore also? Does Malaysia also sell mizuno shoes?

Am thinking if i should try the SHB shoes around $130, however, i am worried about their durability(i think they are also made in china). My ASICS one was very solid, but not as comfortable as yonex.
    If mizuno shoes are more expensive than SHB, maybe SHB is more worth it.

Crazy_smasher.

2. daz24sg

daz24sg Regular Member

Student
    I saw Mizuno court shoes in Queensway , Bras Besah (10 n 10) as well as Toa Payoh SAFRA. I am not sure about the model but the price range is between 70-100 dollars. My friend's Mizuno court shoes did not last that long, around 6 months i think. My Yonex SHB 89 shoe is still in playable conditions after around 11 months.

3. hooah

hooah New Member

Mizuno Shoes

Wave blocker and stuff are volleyball shoes. They don't sell the higher end models of badminton shoes like wavesmash, they only have wave gate and the cheaper ones.

http://catalog.mizuno.co.jp/catalog/product/product_category.jsp;jsessionid=B7aKyNSy2Fv4dWEFqlOlk3qtbRJvlICGe9BRrPIA9pcpqjATkW8V!1759770415!-1062730495!7005!8005?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474395181589&seFlg=1&bmUID=1094392420558

I called the distributor in Singapore and the woman told me that they don't carry mizuno wave smash but they can bring it in if i order 200 pairs from them....200 pairs!!! She's crazy. anyway, i found what i was looking for online and had it shipped from china. www.bbesports.com

Hope this helps...[​IMG]

SINGAPORE
    SPORTS
    TGL DISTRIBUTORS (S) PTE. LTD.
    35 TANNERY ROAD,RUBY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX NO.04-06, TANNERY BLOCK, SINGAPORE 347740
    TEL: 65-7469191
    FAX: 65-7451427

4. crazy_smasher

Thanks for the replies

Thanks for the replies.

Maybe i will give a try to the SHB shoes. AR shoes from yonex breaks extremely easily, i think SHB shoes have much better workmanship.

hooah, by the way, may i ask what model did you get and how much did it cost? How do you find its comfort, cushioning and durability?

Thanks a lot.

Crazy_smasher

5. hooah

hooah New Member

Mizuno Wave Smash SR

bought the Mizuno Wave Smash SR for 610 RMB , ard 130 sing. It's good, feels natural when u wear it.

U actually dun "feel" the shoes, it sorts of just blends in to the game. Tried it for a month now and it's still looking good. Hope it lasts...:) . Too troublesome to keep getting it from china

6. Helbreath

Helbreath Regular Member

Where did you get your Yonex 89? I cant find it anywhere locally.....:eek:

7. crazy_smasher

only one place i know sell SHB shoes in Singapore, 10 / 10 at bras basah.

SHB89MX is there i think but it is $138!

How much i wonder can bargain for it? Anyone got it at a lesser price after bargain?

Any other place selling SHB, anyone know?

8. Fly_Away^_^

Fly_Away^_^ Regular Member

SAP Basis Consultant
    The Yonex Sunrise shop at Orchard Rd Far East shopping center has the SHB 89 for sale there. But I can't remember the price and since the last time I been there was 2 months ago. I can't confirm whether they had any more stock left in store :( you can try your luck if you want. :D