Ghost Recon - Mission 8

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Pete LSD, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    I am having extreme difficulty getting through Ghost Recon's Mission 8 - Zebra Straw. The game difficulty level is at elite. The official walkthrough doesn't work at all. I simply can't keep everybody alive during the initial assault from the Northern and Eastern Flanks. I grouped 2 rifleman and 1 support into Alpha Team and 2 demolition experts and 1 sniper into Bravo. The minimum casuality I managed to pull is 2. The game is unpatched! What should I do??? Is the team makeup wrong to begin with? Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks!

2. timeless

timeless Regular Member

Comp. Eng.
    Hey Pete! LOL I didn't know you played Ghost Recon. We should play online sometime. Mrs. timeless plays too! :D Cooperative multiplayer through the missions is 1000x more fun. Better than relying on dumb A.I. as team mates!

3. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    It is so frustrating to rely on the stupid AI. It gets me killed or the entire team killed. :mad: Anyway, I am more interested in getting through this mission first. I will do online gaming with you guys later.

4. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Darn it! I finally finished all 15 missions under elite difficulty. No more idiotic AI as team mates. :)