User Tag List

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    DeYang - Bei jing
    Posts
    1,546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink lovely Huang Sui

    How lovely is she!

    little huang sui
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    DeYang - Bei jing
    Posts
    1,546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    huang sui's parents.


  3. #3
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh my gosh.. she can do split! Is she previously from a gymnast school or some strict martial arts/ opera school?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Once a Chinese, always a Chinese..... live in England though
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i like the first picture, she is very pretty...

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    458
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    agreed.first pics awesome... probably her hairsyle
    now why doesn't she do that every time?

  6. #6
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,915
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    i wonder if one day she'd turn up to a badminton match with a hairstyle like that. it will stun all spectators.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She reminds me of Toni Basil of the music video Hey Mickey LOL
    Huang Sui would fit right in.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha awesome pictures! Her hair looks awesome

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She is prettier than Gong Li, the chinese actress, anyone disgree ?

  10. #10
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,732
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chibe_K
    She is prettier than Gong Li, the chinese actress, anyone disgree ?
    I think you must expect disagreements for "Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder" and our tastes and concepts of beauty differ from person to person, from country to country, from tribes to tribes, depending on our culture and upbringing.

    Even if you are able to put Gong Li's photo sided by side with Huang Sui's for comparison, these two stars may well appear differently in person. Difference in height, skin tone and colour, body shape and the clothes/fashion they wear will convey different images to different people. Their other non-physical qualities, such as the way the speak, move and interact with their fans, etc, will also influence the decision of voters.

    If you ask me, I admire Gong Li more, not only for her beauty and physical stature, but also for her acting abilities.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    458
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh
    I think you must expect disagreements for "Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder" and our tastes and concepts of beauty differ from person to person, from country to country, from tribes to tribes, depending on our culture and upbringing.

    Even if you are able to put Gong Li's photo sided by side with Huang Sui's for comparison, these two stars may well appear differently in person. Difference in height, skin tone and colour, body shape and the clothes/fashion they wear will convey different images to different people. Their other non-physical qualities, such as the way the speak, move and interact with their fans, etc, will also influence the decision of voters.

    If you ask me, I admire Gong Li more, not only for her beauty and physical stature, but also for her acting abilities.
    i think chibe K was just joking around... no need to get serious..

    a photo will be good for comparison (umm... yes... only for comparison matters...yes.. )
    Last edited by New_Guy04; 09-22-2004 at 10:09 PM.

  12. #12
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,732
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by New_Guy04
    i think chibe K was just joking around... no need to get serious..

    a photo will be good for comparison (umm... yes... only for comparison matters...yes.. )
    Aiyah! Got nothing to do ma...Anyway Huang Sui is pretty, esp in person, if you have seen her.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    2,841
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by New_Guy04
    a photo will be good for comparison (umm... yes... only for comparison matters...yes.. )
    Yes, cause I can't picture who Gong Li is, nor what she looks like...

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    DeYang - Bei jing
    Posts
    1,546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    anyone know who is HuangSui's BF?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    2,841
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seawell
    anyone know who is HuangSui's BF?
    nope (do you have the answer?)

Similar Threads

  1. My Lovely Wooden Racket Thread
    By Sasho in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 06-29-2008, 04:10 AM
  2. Anyone Wanna Say Congrats To My Lovely Hafizhashim
    By koo_fan in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 10
    : 06-07-2007, 10:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •