User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 129
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    November 1st, I think. It's listed on the first page.

    I don't know if you're aware of it, but starting in November, the Sunday drop-in is changing times; instead of 12pm - 2:30 pm, it's going to start at 9:30am - 1:00pm, and the fee is increased by $1.

    -dave

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Watson,
    Sam is looking for a partner, you two will make a very strong team. Last time I paired Sam up, him and his partner won the finals by beating us. See you at Renfrew tonight?
    Bob

    Quote Originally Posted by XYQH-watson
    I am sorry that I can't make my decision yet,though I am so interested in it.
    By the way,what's the deadline for registeration?
    No badminton playing for 3 weeks,what a painful experience!

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Have you registered for the tournament yet Dave? We are not accepting NO for an answer, besides, you bring provide the best Vietnamese eggrolls (last year) .



    Quote Originally Posted by wood_22_chuck
    November 1st, I think. It's listed on the first page.

    I don't know if you're aware of it, but starting in November, the Sunday drop-in is changing times; instead of 12pm - 2:30 pm, it's going to start at 9:30am - 1:00pm, and the fee is increased by $1.

    -dave

  4. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FILIPINO mini-spring rolls!!! Man ... this time I'll bring some sunflower seeds, I think, judging from the generosity of the other participants HA-HA.

    -dave

  5. #56
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Van
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTC2004
    Watson,
    Sam is looking for a partner, you two will make a very strong team. Last time I paired Sam up, him and his partner won the finals by beating us. See you at Renfrew tonight?
    Bob
    Will Sam want to join the game too?Is he the guy I saw once or twice in Collingwood?I know he play very well,but seldom parnter with him.Maybe we need time to practise together.
    I am so sorry that I can't not make the appointment at Renfrew tonight,though I was so eargly to go there .
    Please tell Sam if he doesn't mind,we can try.Thank you !

  6. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Watson,
    I will call Sam to make sure that he is still going to play.
    PM me with yout tel.# and I will get Sam to call you. Sam is quite a strong player, 125% better then me.


    Quote Originally Posted by XYQH-watson
    Will Sam want to join the game too?Is he the guy I saw once or twice in Collingwood?I know he play very well,but seldom parnter with him.Maybe we need time to practise together.
    I am so sorry that I can't not make the appointment at Renfrew tonight,though I was so eargly to go there .
    Please tell Sam if he doesn't mind,we can try.Thank you !

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Surrey, Canada
    Posts
    1,581
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTC2004
    Hi Watson,
    I will call Sam to make sure that he is still going to play.
    PM me with yout tel.# and I will get Sam to call you. Sam is quite a strong player, 125% better then me.
    ...and 125 years younger too! hahahahahah..... still keeping up with them young'uns eh?

  8. #59
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Van
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTC2004
    Hi Watson,
    I will call Sam to make sure that he is still going to play.
    PM me with yout tel.# and I will get Sam to call you. Sam is quite a strong player, 125% better then me.
    Hi BTC2004,I do not get your phone number.How can I call you?
    I will go to Richmond to watch the world junior games on Saturday afternoon.Will you go too?And hope to find some BFs to play badminton that evening.

  9. #60
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Watson,

    Give me your tel.# by sending me "private message (PM)".
    Bob


    Quote Originally Posted by XYQH-watson
    Hi BTC2004,I do not get your phone number.How can I call you?
    I will go to Richmond to watch the world junior games on Saturday afternoon.Will you go too?And hope to find some BFs to play badminton that evening.

  10. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    3,511
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey Watson and BTC2004,

    Please check your PM.

    Ming

  11. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Van
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cappy75
    Hey Watson and BTC2004,

    Please check your PM.

    Ming
    Thank you for your message!I will bring with my weapons to watch the game,HAHA...

  12. #63
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Van
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTC2004
    Watson,

    Give me your tel.# by sending me "private message (PM)".
    Bob
    hi Bob,
    I have sent you my tel.# by PM,please check it out.

  13. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    728
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alright! One week left, here's the BF body count.

    604Badder
    BMS
    BTC2004
    Cappy75
    Wood_22_Chuck
    WWCBro
    XYQH-Watson

    All remaining players are non-BF members.

    Cheers!

  14. #65
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Strathmore Alberta
    Posts
    847
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Bummer

    Wish I could make it out for this. Haven't been back to Victoria in four years (Used to play for SMU long time ago). Maybe next year now that I know about it.

    Any of you going to play in the tourney in Coquitlam Dec. 18th?

  15. #66
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any refreshments available for spectators? If I have some free time I might drop by to help cheer you guys on!

  16. #67
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vancouver BC - Kirkland WA
    Posts
    654
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timeless
    Any refreshments available for spectators? If I have some free time I might drop by to help cheer you guys on!
    Everyone coming is bringing a small dish or a snack to share according to BMS, so think of it as a badminton potluck

  17. #68
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wooo so this means you guys are willing to feed your cheering squad? You've won me over!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Collingwood 4th Annual Break-My-Strings Tournament 2006Nov12
    By Break-My-String in forum Canada West
    Replies: 31
    : 11-16-2006, 03:39 PM
  2. Collingwood 3rd Annual Break-My-Strings Tournament 2005Nov20
    By Break-My-String in forum Canada West
    Replies: 77
    : 11-21-2005, 11:03 PM
  3. 2nd Annual Collingwood BMS Tournament a success!
    By 604badder in forum Canada West
    Replies: 2
    : 11-22-2004, 12:57 AM
  4. 1st Annual Guildford Recreational Tournament
    By RacquetChat in forum Canada West
    Replies: 3
    : 08-20-2004, 01:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •