Lookin for a badmintontrophy-shop

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Mausje, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Mausje

Mausje Regular Member

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a shop on the internet where i can buy nice badmintontrophies. The price isnt that important to me. Im not looking for a small plaque on a cup, but a real, special made badmintonplayer or shuttle. Please help me.

Greetings,

2. tranvi007

tranvi007 Regular Member

Student
  3. novl

novl Regular Member

Financial Advisor
    Very, very nice, tranvi007. But the shipping costs from Australia to Holland would be too high. Why don't you do a google search on e.g. "sportprijzen". Plenty of shops that have a Website, although I must say that trophys in Holland are mostly ugly (at least, what I've seen).

4. Mausje

Mausje Regular Member

I've already did that and i can't find nice, specially made for badminton, awards and prices. So perhaps, somebody from abroad can help me find something. There must be something nice to find in this world!

5. Pecheur

Pecheur Regular Member

Maybe it's an Oz thing, but they aren't that hard to find, my club had trophies with a player standing about to make a forehand serve, shuttle in hand.

6. novl

novl Regular Member

Financial Advisor
    Very strange, most shops can make trophies according to your specifications (maybe they charge more if you want something special). I'm sure there are trophies that are designed for tennis awards, all they have to do is change the tennisball to a shuttle. If you don't find anything in Holland and don't mind paying the shipping cost, try a google search on "sports trophies badminton".