another logo suggestion

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by dumble, Sep 22, 2004.

1. dumble

dumble Regular Member

ive not designed one, but i thought it up.
    look at the attachment (its my name!!! taken from my website from when i was 4. its a good website if u want a bit of a laugh)
    i thought someone could do a similar one for BC. a racket could be the "o"
    badmintoncentralc...o...m
    and that would hit the shuttlecock which tip would be the top of the "i" like in the other logo suggested
    badm...i...ntoncentral.com
    and the shuttlecock would fly, like the football in the attchment, and become the top of the i. then the bottom of the "i" not the dot, would be a racket and hit the shuttlecock back. and it would go on and on and on, just like the attachment.

yep i know a bit farfetched but i'll try and make a movie showing it....

Attached Files:

• me.gif
      me.gif
      File size:
      14.3 KB
      Views:
  2. dumble

dumble Regular Member

hello again,
    i've created a simple movie describing my idea. at the moment only the shuttlecock is moving, but the rackets would too. also i would make the "i" and the "t" more distinguishable. as well as that the shuttle would move in a curve and would spin around, just like in a real match

http://uk.msnusers.com/bcforum/Documents/hello.swf

that movie only took me 5 mins. when i hav more time i will create a better one, but that may take a week to create with all the homework i'm getting lately :crying:

if u want u can join my msn group for this forum, becos i had to create one to host that movie, cos i couldnt attach it becos it was created with macromedia flash and is a fla file, so i couldnt attach it. if u want to join pm me with ur email. if u want to visit the group area go to http://uk.msnusers.com/bcforum

thanx, dumble

#2 dumble, Sep 22, 2004
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  3. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    website logo should be something simple, your idea is too complicated and no, we are not making movies here.