User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default AT500 Real or Fake?

Hi Guys...I just got my AT500 today...I am posting some photos...please let me know if you think its real or fake...to me everything tells me its real...the paintjob...like the details and the yonex logo...is not so good...must be because its a TH model and not a JP...Also since its a TH model should it have PBSI logo on the cone? not necessarily?
    Attached Images Attached Images                    

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Basic thing to check the originality of a YONEX racket I do is to look for its serial no....

First, it should be inscribed on the cone... and secondly, it should follow the pattern that we have heavily discussed in the forum under thread "post your serial numbers"... to me , the one put on your racket looks a good one.. 150146TH...

looks that your racket is Real and not fake one...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

is there a reason why you think it is a fake?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default At 500

Hey Kwun...whats up...actually I am pretty sure its a real Yonex racket...I just had a 1 % doubt...cause the paint job on it was pretty sucky...especially the Yonex Logo on the T-joint...as you can see...the left circle has like a paint drip or a drag...making the circle slightly tear drop shaped...I havent bought a racket in a while so I really hadn't look one up close so I just wanted some opinion...
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks real enough for me..................if it is not, you can always pretend it real

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charzord
    Looks real enough for me..................if it is not, you can always pretend it real
    That's all fake sellers are thinking

Seriously, you should fight against fakes in order to protect your investments, unless you are too rich and don't care about the cost at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink I second that bluejeff...

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    That's all fake sellers are thinking

Seriously, you should fight against fakes in order to protect your investments, unless you are too rich and don't care about the cost at all.
    Sometimes fakes are as good as the real ones...but most times they are not...a lot of times...fake items are smaller than originals...meaning thinner in material...I know this cause I have seen fake things molded from the an original(not the actual original mold) and thus is actually slightly smaller...unless they its an inside job and they used the actual mold......

This is my first ever high end racket so I WOULDnt want it to be a fake!
    I have been playing for 18years now and with the same racket...a yonex my dad bought when I was in standard 5....its an aluminium frame and metal shaft...dont know the weight...but around 100+ grams...but it feels light to me cause I have used it for so long...I am now trying to figure out its model...its a really low end model...I repainted over the shaft and cone like 2 times...so I cant see the model no. on the cone...It looks like it says B-650...can anyone remember or know this racket? it was bought like in 1987...the head frame is blue metallic silverish...and the cone is pastel/teal green...been through a lot with this racket...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since you live in LA (from your location), is there any Yonex dealer around LA?
    You might want to take a drive and pick a racket you like at the store. So you wouldn't have any problem with fake/real racket and you can actually have the rackets on your hands and feel it yourself.