User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Dutch Open

  1. #1
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,774
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Dutch Open

    Hej Thomas! Saw you playing yesterday on court 1, well saw is a big word since I was on the other end of the hall opposite of the danish coaches. Don't know if you all are aware of the "internet cafe". It's behind the AA Drink machine behind court 5.

    Another thing: who was partnering Pernille Harder in the women's doubles? Helle Nielsen, she isn't on the list http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=18364 I thought it was Pernille the whole time sitting on the opposite site of court 4 but I think it was actually Helle with the beige sweatpants/trousers/bukser(?)
    Last edited by demolidor; 10-01-2004 at 09:50 AM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,774
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The aa-drink machine:

    attachment didn't work so here is a link: http://www.toernooi.nl/images/photob...3017424676.jpg
    Last edited by demolidor; 10-01-2004 at 05:10 PM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    129
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are right that Helle Nielsen is playing together with Pernille Harder, and yes it is also correct that she wasn´t on the list of danish players but that is a mistake from Johansen......

    Did you see the finals?

    What do you think of the finals?

    Thomas

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    206
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry about missing Helle Nielsen.
    The names was given to me by the Danish Badminton Association.

    Regards
    Johansen
    www.badminton-nyt.dk

  5. #5
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,774
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laybourn
    You are right that Helle Nielsen is playing together with Pernille Harder, and yes it is also correct that she wasn´t on the list of danish players but that is a mistake from Johansen......

    Did you see the finals?

    What do you think of the finals?

    Thomas
    Sorry, wasn't there for the finals so I didn't have chance to watch it. I don't think it wasn't on television either here but I fell asleep waiting for the broadcast (had to go through an hour of football, then another half hour of cycling which had already been on television for 8 hours during the day). My friends were already eliminated on thursday so we didn't go back the next couple of days as it is pretty far from where we live.

  6. #6
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,774
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johansen
    Sorry about missing Helle Nielsen.
    The names was given to me by the Danish Badminton Association.

    Regards
    Johansen
    www.badminton-nyt.dk
    no problem, things like that can always happen.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    2,784
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laybourn
    You are right that Helle Nielsen is playing together with Pernille Harder, and yes it is also correct that she wasn´t on the list of danish players but that is a mistake from Johansen......

    Did you see the finals?

    What do you think of the finals?

    Thomas
    I was watchin the finals replay on tv yesterday, and I saw though you guys lost to Tony / Howard, you were pumped man. You were clenching your fists so many times. Stefensen was also hitting so many strong smashes too. Too bad some of them hit the net.

    Cheers

  8. #8
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,774
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FEND.
    I was watchin the finals replay on tv yesterday, and I saw though you guys lost to Tony / Howard, you were pumped man. You were clenching your fists so many times. Stefensen was also hitting so many strong smashes too. Too bad some of them hit the net.

    Cheers
    Did you tape it or capture it in anyway? You must be the one from brunei on emule or am I wrong there?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    2,784
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor
    Did you tape it or capture it in anyway? You must be the one from brunei on emule or am I wrong there?
    Hehe, how'd you know. Anyways I din tape it. Tape recorder was busted.

    Cheers

  10. #10
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,774
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FEND.
    Hehe, how'd you know. Anyways I din tape it. Tape recorder was busted.

    Cheers
    Didn't recognize a certain flag in emule (plus) so had a look and country was brunei so: bf guy from brunei talkin' about vids --> must be
    Too bad you couldn't get it. Hopefully someone can get it from China.

Similar Threads

  1. Dutch Open Day 2: 17/10
    By badMania in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007
    Replies: 89
    : 10-17-2007, 11:20 PM
  2. Dutch Open
    By ehooh14 in forum Denmark Open / Dutch Open 2006
    Replies: 1
    : 11-08-2006, 03:17 AM
  3. Dutch Open
    By Laybourn in forum Thomas Laybourn Forum
    Replies: 3
    : 09-22-2003, 02:57 PM
  4. Dutch Open
    By Cheung in forum 2002 Tournaments
    Replies: 31
    : 10-28-2002, 05:52 PM
  5. Dutch Open!
    By Valentino in forum General Forum
    Replies: 3
    : 02-07-2002, 05:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •