Anyone tried Adidas ClimaCool shirts?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by xiao_yi, Oct 1, 2004.

1. xiao_yi

xiao_yi Regular Member

Student
    Hey everyone,

I'm using a Nike Dri-Fit shirt right now, but I've noticed that when the weather really heats up and gets brutally humid it's still not enough.

Anyone tried the Adidas ClimaCool tennis shirts? Or Nike Sphere shirts? Or anything similar?

I tried on a Nike Sphere shirt and it feels lighter than the usual Dri-Fit material. Apparently the fabric stays away from your skin more, and it feels that way to me, but I've never had the chance to try one in play.

2. Infernal

Infernal Regular Member

i need some sort of shirt where the sweat isn't really obvious..cause i sweat alot..climacool is pretty cool i've worn it before..but not the other ones you mentioned..so i don't know how to compare

3. fishmilk

fishmilk Regular Member

Student
    Sphere I've never tried but I'm planning to soon, however I have tried climacool... I don't like it... I find dri fit better still... maybe one day I can afford a yonex shirt :D

4. yanpok

yanpok Regular Member

I have tried both

Hi Xiao,

I have tried both.

They can dry out much faster than cotton.

If I wear a 100% cotton t-shirt to play a single game, after the game, I will have sweat all over my t-shirt.

When I use the Nike dry-fit or adidas climacool, the sweat wont stay on the t-shirt for long.
    After a single game, They both only have few sweat on the t-shirt. They help you cool down and dry out the sweat OK.
    The downside is the material which I feel so rough just like something scatches your body. Cotton is more comfortable.