Heeeeelp!

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by maverick_wvj, Oct 15, 2004.

1. maverick_wvj

maverick_wvj New Member

Hi there. I'm new here and new in the sport :) Been "playing" since September 9th How can I forget the date? I joined a tournament two days after. (The nerve, huh? **LMAO**) But then, hey! our team won!!! :p

Been "HOOKED" on the game since then and have overstretched my hamstrings, sprained my ankle, over stretched my back, lost weight (big time! :D ) felt left out :( , laughed at :eek:, got hit by a racquet - among others :crying:

I really enjoy the sport, but my problem is that I have no one to play with :crying: Obviously, I'm a BEGINNER and am just wondering if there are groups playing in the Makati area... preferrably mornings or late afternoons...whom I could play with. Hey! I have membership at the Zone (where the former Toyota Bel-air is, near Reposo and Buendia). Please let me know! (I'm willing to do the "advanced booking")

Thanks =) :cool:

2. bojay74460

bojay74460 New Member

Want to play?

Hey man, I regularly play badminton 3 to 4 times a week. I reside in Pasay City. Though my badminton group is from Q.C.,i havent played in Makati yet.I would like to try there.

3. Pball

Pball Regular Member

makati peeps

try these two sites..

Pinoybadminton.com
    Timogtitans.com (more of makati based)

regards

4. handyman

handyman New Member

Too bad you're not from QC. I'm looking for badminton partners in New Manila. Good luck on your search. :)