Airblade 900

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by fergusona, Oct 18, 2004.

1. fergusona

fergusona New Member

IT
    Does anyone know of any Carlton Airblade 900's going? I know that they're discontinued but wondered if there's any still hiding at the back of any shops.

2. klc28

klc28 Regular Member

3. Dill

Dill Regular Member

Lazy git (my coach can verify this)
    I had one and gave it away to a kid I used to coach, odly enough they gave up the game and never passed it back or on to any of the other kids :(

Best to try independant sports shops, they can't shift the stock so tend to hang onto it for a couple of years.

4. fergusona

fergusona New Member

IT
    Cheers for those. Just missed the ebay one :(

I tried a few independent little sports shops. Found 1 that still had one however they wanted £120 for it! I explained that it's an old model and that the price they had was prob the RRP but didn't seem to make any difference. It's been in the shop for the last 3 yrs

5. klc28

klc28 Regular Member

GBP120??!! I hope you left your namecard so that they can contact you in a few years time to take you up on your offer :)
    Some indie shops are quite funny. Why can't they be more flexible on the pricing of old stock so that they can release tied up capital in old stock. I mean they are really gambling that you're gonna take it instead of getting a current GBP120 racket.