User Tag List

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Results 239 to 255 of 335
  1. #239
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alvisiny View Post
    who is the girl ?
    Boonsak gf?
    it said on this forum => previous pages that she is Boonsak's gf..
    really wanna see her...

  2. #240
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gothic.quincy View Post
    it said on this forum => previous pages that she is Boonsak's gf..
    really wanna see her...
    hahha
    same2 ...
    U like BOonsak ?
    is Boonsak take a school beside he become a badminton player?

  3. #241
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alvisiny View Post
    hahha
    same2 ...
    U like BOonsak ?
    is Boonsak take a school beside he become a badminton player?
    yes, i like Boonsak so much...
    he looks very cool in the court..
    and from i have heard, he studied law at the university..
    and i think that he has just finished his education and be a lawyer..

    anybody know about it???

  4. #242
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup he studies law. He has completed his degree and have decided to put the rest of his studies on hold for badminton. =)

  5. #243
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justme_manda View Post
    Yup he studies law. He has completed his degree and have decided to put the rest of his studies on hold for badminton. =)
    wow..
    congratulation for his graduated...

    i think it will be better if he has 2 carriers both as badminton player and a lawyer...

    why did he postpone his education...??
    he can do both of them...

  6. #244
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    But is not easy having to juggle both at the same time. Especially if he wants to remain at the top, he has to focus on only one and make a sacrifice. Anyway, most people should know he actually has plan to retire after Asian games next year to continue his studies and be a lawyer.

  7. #245
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justme_manda View Post
    But is not easy having to juggle both at the same time. Especially if he wants to remain at the top, he has to focus on only one and make a sacrifice. Anyway, most people should know he actually has plan to retire after Asian games next year to continue his studies and be a lawyer.
    yes, that's right..
    his concentration can be separated...

    he plans to retire next year..
    i think it's not bad since he has thought it..
    anyway, i will always support him even if he has stopped playing badminton..
    keep fighting as a lawyer...

  8. #246
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gothic.quincy View Post
    yes, that's right..
    his concentration can be separated...

    he plans to retire next year..
    i think it's not bad since he has thought it..
    anyway, i will always support him even if he has stopped playing badminton..
    keep fighting as a lawyer...
    retire?
    where did u get the news?

  9. #247
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He said on an interview and I've double confirmed with him when I talked to him during Aviva Open. Although he can't confirm yet but he said most likely.

  10. #248
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justme_manda View Post
    He said on an interview and I've double confirmed with him when I talked to him during Aviva Open. Although he can't confirm yet but he said most likely.

    ooo..
    got it
    i wish him all the best then

  11. #249
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gothic.quincy View Post
    yes, i like Boonsak so much...
    he looks very cool in the court..
    and from i have heard, he studied law at the university..
    and i think that he has just finished his education and be a lawyer..

    anybody know about it???
    same with me ...
    yah ...
    wow ...
    He can devide his time to play badminton and school
    I don't know
    hahaha
    so after he finish he didint play badminbton again?

  12. #250
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    uuhhh..wanna go to thailand and meet him..boonsak..boonsaaaakk..
    ฉันสามารถเห็นคุณ boonsak?

  13. #251
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jubsjubs View Post
    uuhhh..wanna go to thailand and meet him..boonsak..boonsaaaakk..

    ฉันสามารถเห็นคุณ boonsak?
    same with me
    hahha
    can u speak thailand?
    please teach me
    hahahaha

  14. #252
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah, i've never found other players that still could continue their study..i know almost all of indonesian player dont have it..some of them were not continue their school since junior high..boonsak is so special!..but i think it makes him still cant become the most top player in MS,eventhough he's great..maybe there's must be something to sacrifice, like manda said..=)


    hahahahaaa...noo..i absolutely do not know thai..its hard to learn thai language..i used google translator.hihi..tricky...

  15. #253
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jubsjubs View Post
    yeah, i've never found other players that still could continue their study..i know almost all of indonesian player dont have it..some of them were not continue their school since junior high..boonsak is so special!..but i think it makes him still cant become the most top player in MS,eventhough he's great..maybe there's must be something to sacrifice, like manda said..=)


    hahahahaaa...noo..i absolutely do not know thai..its hard to learn thai language..i used google translator.hihi..tricky...
    yeah i THink boonsak is special player
    When did he start playing badminton?
    However he school he can get 7 bwf rank , if he dont school he can become top player,right??
    Haha
    use google translater
    not fair
    kidding

  16. #254
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    fellow boonsak fans, i just posted a bunch of his pics from SO 09.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=71368&page=13
    Enjoy

  17. #255
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hmm..

    Quote Originally Posted by justme_manda View Post
    But is not easy having to juggle both at the same time. Especially if he wants to remain at the top, he has to focus on only one and make a sacrifice. Anyway, most people should know he actually has plan to retire after Asian games next year to continue his studies and be a lawyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by justme_manda View Post
    He said on an interview and I've double confirmed with him when I talked to him during Aviva Open. Although he can't confirm yet but he said most likely.
    ..i thought he's all finish & done with his law degree school??..

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Video of Boonsak Ponsana suggestions
    By boonsak-ponsana in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 9
    : 04-27-2010, 03:41 PM
  2. Boonsak Ponsana - Thailand
    By gothic.quincy in forum Thailand Professional Players
    Replies: 1
    : 06-14-2009, 05:23 PM
  3. Boonsak Ponsana fans
    By supergirl in forum Thailand Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 04-05-2005, 02:52 AM
  4. PONSANA Boonsak's racket
    By tl915703 in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 0
    : 02-20-2005, 03:43 PM
  5. Ronald Susilo VS Boonsak Ponsana
    By Fook90 in forum Olympics ATHENS 2004
    Replies: 28
    : 08-18-2004, 07:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •