Manufacturing date

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Mr. Anderson, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Regular Member

Molecule builder
    Well, my newly bought Ti-7 Light has a Sunrise label covering 80% of the manufacture date (except for the date which is the 13th).

I was wondering if there was any program/online search engine designed to tell you the manufacturing date by entering your serial number?

Or could you give me a rough estimate based on the serial number? It is 4869481.

Thank you for reading.

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
  3. 604badder

604badder Member

Full time badminton fanatic, and student
    Hmm.... Intersting, a web applet that takes in your yonex serial number, and tells you where you stand in our large serial number database. Is your racquet a fake or not? Where was it made, when, etc. Good idea Mr. Anderson

Kwun, what format is the data in right now? Excel I imagine right? Do you think you can send me that file?

4. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Regular Member

Molecule builder
    Thank you all for you replies and concerns.

No, don't worry, the racket is real, as it cost me a fortune (well to me it's a fortune :D) and I got it from an online shop with a good reputation owned by a major telecommunications company, an official receipt was also mailed to me today.

Shortly after posting this thread and after spending about 10 minutes in that thread I have finally been able to deduct the manufacturing date of my racket. It should be made on the 14th of April 2004. (Delivered on the 23rd this month) However the mysterious x remains unknown because of the label and unless I peel it off there's no way for me to know but since I don't feel like peeling off the label, I guess we can only make a wild guess. :D