Wilson HyperCarbon Stringing Guide?

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by nutty, Oct 28, 2004.

1. nutty

nutty Regular Member

Government Officer
    Hi guys,

Do any of you know where to get an official stringing guide for the Wilson HyperCarbon series? They seem to have extra holes for the cross strings like the AT800s but I'm not sure exactly how they go. This is the first time I'm going to string the HyperCarbon 6.0 and I don't exactly want to mess up. I've tried searching the web to no avail already (at least, what I'm able to do at 4:30 am :D ) Any patterns or anyone can give me any hints or tips? Thanks!

2. grange

grange Regular Member

Have you tried requesting from wilson???i just broke my HyperCarbon 6.5 due to improper stringing..:crying::crying:

3. slam_w2k

slam_w2k Regular Member

I have the 800 number of wilson sports customer service(US) in my office. I will forward it to you on Monday. I was able to get the US(English) version for the N6 stringing instruction from them. They are very helpful, but you need to make sure they send you the instruction for your model. They sent me the N5 struction first, take couple try to get the N6.

4. grange

grange Regular Member

thanx slam_w2k, hope you can get as much info from them and dont mind share them out to us...:)

Sad to say, the response is not very good over here..yonex have been the major brand..i already tried sending emails to my local distributor here but no response till now...i wonder if i can claim two of my wilson racquets..:crying::crying: i recently just got myself n4...not that satisfy with the painting...kinda old and greyish which might due to the shop selling it...and the paint easily rip off..

5. slam_w2k

slam_w2k Regular Member

Wilson's customer service number in US is 1-800-946-6060. Let me know if you want me to call them for any stringing instruction.

6. grange

grange Regular Member

Thanks slam_w2k...i got the stringing guide which comes together with the new racquet i bought...so the shop asked to me bring along if i want to restring at other shops..

Btw, any waranty for broken racquet??i have one HyperCarbon 4.5 and HyperCarbon broken due to clashes and improper stringing...sigh..hope i can get it claimed...

7. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

Anyone has wilson N6 stringing instruction? Please post them here if you do! It is Urgent. Many Thanks

8. cards_pro

cards_pro Regular Member

9. grange

grange Regular Member

10. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

thanks cards_pro and grange for the instruction! you guys kick ass for the fast response.