User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Peter GADE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think this loss means anything, except he probably had a bad day or Hu Yun had a great day, or some combination of both. Even Chen Long lost to Kevin Cordon and Lin Dan to Wong Wing Ki. If not for Peter Gade, China probably for sure have 3 places in the Olympics, now they have to work for it! Makes me want to see what's going to happen in every event and Peter is still my favorite player!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thumbs up A gentleman speaks. This guy's got class.

From Peter Gade's FB site, Peter's comments and wonderful words to his fans....

http://www.facebook.com/petergadeofficial?sk=wall

Hey Guys, well, I feel a bit sad bringing you this update because I lost my match this afternoon against Hu Yun from Hong Kong. He played a very good match and better than ever probably.. I didn't play that well but still got myself a 9-3 lead in the 3rd set.. Normally I never let go of this lead but I guess I don't have the reserves and extra energy that I normally got because of the many matches recently...

In the end he had more than me and I had to let go... Off course I'm a bit down and sad, because so much in me wanted to do a great result down here...on the other hand I also new that I was struggling to get my legs and condition at the right place...But I didn't wanna finish this way but this is sports and you can't control everything and sometimes thing's won't happen for you on the day..

I haven't lost many of these matches during the past year and didn't expect to do it here..Still I thank all my french fans for supporting me till the end and I will always remember you and Stade De Coubertin. You will always have a special place in my heart and mind...

For now I'll go home and spent some time with my girls before leaving for 3 weeks in Asia... I'm in the middle of a very tough schedule and just have to keep on going and take care of my body before leaving for Hong Kong on the 9th of november.. until then take care everyone..

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thumbs up ‘My Danish footprints in China’

NEW BOOKLET FROM THE DANISH EMBASSY TOOK ITS FIRST STEPS

http://www.ambbeijing.um.dk/en/menu/...FirstSteps.htm

Excerpts:

‘My Danish footprints in China’ is the title of a new booklet launched November 28th by the Danish embassy in Beijing, which aims to strengthen Danish companies’ visibility and business in China. The world known Danish badminton player Mr Peter Gade is attended the great launch at the Danish embassy today together with the well-known Chinese author Wang Fan, more than 20 Danish companies, Chinese politicians and media.

...The world famous Danish badminton player, Mr Peter Gade, attended the launch today. He is Denmark’s best badminton player and a frequent visitor to China. During his many stays he has witnessed the changes in China brought about by the economic growth.

“The Chinese people have achieved all these changes because of their strong work ethics and great effort. This is without any doubt also the case in the world of sports. One of the most notable moments in my carrier was participating in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. It was one of those moments where one couldn't help to be moved about how much sport can do to inspire and motivate people,” he said and continues about his support to this new booklet:

“I want to give something back to the society and I think it’s important for all of us to give something back to the society we live in. This is why, I am supporting this publication,” Mr Peter Gade said.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Crown Prince Frederik’s Official Visit to Vietnam
    November 28th, 2011

http://www.royaltyinthenews.com/2011...it-to-vietnam/

Excerpt:

The Crown Prince will also promote Danish culture. Tomorrow, he will attend a performance of August Bournonville’s classic ballet ‘La Ventana’ at the opera house. Later in the evening, he will watch a badminton tournament between Danish player Peter Gade and Vietnam’s Nguyen Tien Minh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Crown Prince Frederik’s Official Visit to Vietnam
    November 28th, 2011

http://www.royaltyinthenews.com/2011...it-to-vietnam/

Excerpt:

The Crown Prince will also promote Danish culture. Tomorrow, he will attend a performance of August Bournonville’s classic ballet ‘La Ventana’ at the opera house. Later in the evening, he will watch a badminton tournament between Danish player Peter Gade and Vietnam’s Nguyen Tien Minh.
    Dear guys: I posted this pictures in Nguyen Tien Minh's thread and also made a new thread http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...m-29-Nov.-2011 because I saw there some Gade's threads and wonder where to post, but Cobalt told me shoud post in Gade's thread so I think this what I should do, so I do post here again, hope you guys don't wonder why I posted in many thread, thanks!
    My pictures with Peter Gade and his daughter in Vietnam -29 Nov., 2011
    Peter Gade is now in Vietnam for Badminton Friendship Match with Nguyen Tien Minh, this afternoon he had training with HCMC's player and i have a great chance to see his training and how he nice, I was so happy to him and he was really nice and friendly with people and with me. He is great man! Here is pictures of mine with Gade and his daughter and HCMC's players as well as Coach Asep Suharno!
    You guys can see how Peter Gade nice to help Juninor player (about 16 years old) of HCMC's team how to play.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by hungle; 11-29-2011 at 10:57 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peter's daughter is cute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Now some other pics as promise!

Now some other pics as promise!
    Attached Images Attached Images                                  

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great pics, hungle!
    Looks like you had Peter Gade almost to yourself! He has such a great badminton mind, it must have been a great learning experience.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    She's got her father's smile!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome, hungle!^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Fidget;1803260]Great pics, hungle!
    Looks like you had Peter Gade almost to yourself! He has such a great badminton mind, it must have been a great learning experience.[/Q
    That is true, Fidget! I am the only fan can come there that time, last night I also give Gade the pictures of mine with Gade and his daughter (with my signature) and Agde also sigh back to picture between us (Pic i posted above). From this match, I think I learn many things not only how he play but also how they are nice, professtional, do the commuication to all people with friendly and fun, what he show/done/face when he had mistake in the match....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Lee89 View Post
    Awesome, hungle!^^
    thank you Super_Lee, I can saw how you love badminton last night, Vietnam badminton are lucky to had you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=hungle;1803524]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    Great pics, hungle!
    Looks like you had Peter Gade almost to yourself! He has such a great badminton mind, it must have been a great learning experience.[/Q
    That is true, Fidget! I am the only fan can come there that time, last night I also give Gade the pictures of mine with Gade and his daughter (with my signature) and Agde also sigh back to picture between us (Pic i posted above). From this match, I think I learn many things not only how he play but also how they are nice, professtional, do the commuication to all people with friendly and fun, what he show/done/face when he had mistake in the match....
    Here is the link I take from someone by internet about playing of The Crown Prince of Denmark,Frederik André Henrik Christian, had play badminton with those two players Peter Dage and Nguyen Tien Minh before the match began.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzwak...&feature=share
    Last edited by hungle; 11-30-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    She's got her father's smile!
    Like Father like Daughter

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=hungle;1803530]
    Quote Originally Posted by hungle View Post

Here is the link I take from someone by internet about playing of The Crown Prince of Denmark,Frederik André Henrik Christian, had play badminton with those two players Peter Dage and Nguyen Tien Minh before the match began.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzwak...&feature=share
    The Prince isn't too bad.
    Someone should arrange a badminton battle between Prince Frederik and the other politician who plays in dress shoes and collared shirts, Dmitri Medvedev [seen here].

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hungle View Post
    Now some other pics as promise!
    Woohoo.really nice pictures....Peter is always easy-going and kind-hearted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    Great pics, hungle!
    Looks like you had Peter Gade almost to yourself! He has such a great badminton mind, it must have been a great learning experience.
    Btw, i think i did not clearly what you mean in "great badminton mind", can you clarify me? it means intelligent playing or lear fast or....thank you

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast