User Tag List

Page 10 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 60 110 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badminfreak
    so what exactly are the main characteristics of Bao besides he is super cute?
    well he gets angry and tense really quickly but what else? to be honest i dont actually know.
    beauty lies in the eye of the beholder... ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea, bcl sooo cute lar! never c him in person (wish i had though), n in most pictures, he dun smile much, n i was wondering weather he has dimples? did anyone notice? he sure looks "nicer"(cant find "the" word) with dimples!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh man.......... you are soooo lucky can? iim really envious, and i bet lots of other ppl are too.. wahlaus!.. i bet he looked like, good right? and he attracts so much attention cos he's a whooping 1.9metres tall!!! heehee.. heh, he SEEMS to have mood swings, cos i realise he's quite cold when he's at competitions, yet more warm outside tournies and all..hahaha. and yea, i call polar bear!!! man, he's sweeeeet.

Quote Originally Posted by floorfilla
    When the players were in Singapore for the SO last month, they stayed in this Grand Mercure Roxy hotel which is just opposite the newly-revamped Parkway Parade shopping mall. I stay about 500 metres away from there. After the semi-final, my sis and I went there to have our dinner. Just after we had our meal, we walked around and we spotted BAO CL!! He's inside this shop where it sells tribal-like design accessories. He really attracts attention cos he's very tall!! His head just literally pop out from the crowd.. But strangely, no one noticed him!! A world-class player standing in the middle of so many people, nobody recognised him!! So there I was hesitating whether I should approach him or not for a photograph. I was afraid he would be irritated for having to disturb his peaceful evening out. But I couldn't care less after much thought cos I never had the opportunity to take a photograph with him whenever he's here for competitions.. So I waited for him to step out of the shop.. I couldn't think of a good way to approach him but a straightforward 'Hi Bao CL, can i take a picture with u?' He was so surprised with the encounter that he actually did not give me a response for abt 5 seconds.. I was like thinking 'Helo helo do u hear me??' Thank god he replied me 'Oh, hao ah hao ah..' (OK OK!) Phewww.. I thought he's mad at me.. And after we took our picture, he thanked me before I could thank him!! And after I thanked him, he even said 'Bu ke qi' (you're welcome).. Better still, he said 'Bye bye'... I was very, very, very surprised by his pleasant attitude.. I always had the impression that Chinese players are not as friendly as other countries' players.. I guess I met him at the right time! He smiled in the picture too!!

Mann, he's a cool dude!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey people, the Aviva Open is back again!! Haha this year, I am sure we are aware of what to do. Taking photos, getting signatures and maybe stalking out at Parkway or wadever we can think of to get close to Bao.. *evil grinz*

charm, are you going to watch the tourney this yr?? Shall we meet up??
    I must muster my courage to take a photo with Bao this time round!!

OT a bit, I wanna take pics with CaiYun and Fu HaiFeng this yr. I think CaiYun's such a hottie.. The thought of seeing them in June makes me so excited!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthian
    Hey people, the Aviva Open is back again!! Haha this year, I am sure we are aware of what to do. Taking photos, getting signatures and maybe stalking out at Parkway or wadever we can think of to get close to Bao.. *evil grinz*

charm, are you going to watch the tourney this yr?? Shall we meet up??
    I must muster my courage to take a photo with Bao this time round!!

OT a bit, I wanna take pics with CaiYun and Fu HaiFeng this yr. I think CaiYun's such a hottie.. The thought of seeing them in June makes me so excited!!!
    Yes, u must muster up your courage to get their autographs and photos!! I'll be waiting to see them! I can't attend the tournament this year..So sad..I was there last year and I took photo with Bao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bresis
    Yes, u must muster up your courage to get their autographs and photos!! I'll be waiting to see them! I can't attend the tournament this year..So sad..I was there last year and I took photo with Bao
    Don't worry!! I will post their photos and our encounters with them here!! Btw, Bresis, care to share the photo u took with Bao??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Myy gooodd Labyrinthian i'm so jealous !!!!!!! you're so lucky you met my idol bao chunlaiii LoL
    Singapore is too far from france and i'm only 17 soo ... maybe in few years like in 2047 hahahhaa i wish i'll can attend the world championship 2006 in madrid, i wish he will be there, bu i'm happy cuz in june i'll meet MISTER JONAS RASMUSSEN !! and all his team =p and i'm a volonteer so it will be very very very interestiing =p Hope you'll spend a excellent week at the SO 2005 =)) Bye

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran_Style
    Myy gooodd Labyrinthian i'm so jealous !!!!!!! you're so lucky you met my idol bao chunlaiii LoL
    Singapore is too far from france and i'm only 17 soo ... maybe in few years like in 2047 hahahhaa i wish i'll can attend the world championship 2006 in madrid, i wish he will be there, bu i'm happy cuz in june i'll meet MISTER JONAS RASMUSSEN !! and all his team =p and i'm a volonteer so it will be very very very interestiing =p Hope you'll spend a excellent week at the SO 2005 =)) Bye
    Yesss! BCL is such a dude in real life!! You ought to see him!! Don't worry Syaoran_Style, I am sure u will get to see Bao soon!! Keep a lookout on this thread during SO 2005!! Gonna surprise you with some pics!!

Where's charm??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

labyrinthian u are so lucky!! aaww...i wanna go too!! but, i can't b'cos im having my exams. what a bad day...haiz...but, it's OK b'cos u still taking pictures of BCL. so, i can still see him through pictures...hehehe well, i think in m'sia, astro is broadcasting. maybe lar...not sure. juz hope that he will go into FINALS!!! so, i can watch him jia you BCL!!~~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, the atmosphere is building up.. For a start, here's some Bao pics that I found today. These are quite recent pics, taken during the Sudirman Cup. Bao's so cutteee in them!!
    Attached Images Attached Images              

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These pics are taken during training earlier this year and apparently, Bao is the cheerleader!! I love the one where he is lying on the floor!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I just realized that he had such a great build in the 3rd photo with my hottie CaiYun!! They are so handsome!!

That's all for today, more coming up tomorrow!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More of Bao in action!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More more!! Cos we just can't get enough of Bao!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's so cuuttee in the 4th one!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

WoW...got so many pic of Bao!!! thank you soooooooo much for all this lovely pictures!! aaawww...cute Bao!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow the pic with bao and cai is soooooooo cute thanks

Page 10 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 60 110 ... LastLast