User Tag List

Page 11 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 61 111 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who's who in this pic??? what occasion was that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by verve_pipe

who's who in this pic??? what occasion was that?

I am not sure what the occasion was... But it's Lin Dan from the left, followed by Gong Ruina. I also don't know who the 2 guys in the middle are. Lastly, I am sure u guys can recognize Bao as the one 2nd from the right, followed by Luo Xuejuan.
    Last edited by labyrinthian; 05-25-2005 at 04:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello! sorry i have not been participating much! well, yepp im gg to aviva open !!!!!!!!!!!! do u think bao is coming this year? i really really really hope so., ahhh he looked so tall and suave standing among all his teammates when they won the subidunowadcup recentlyy. wahhhhhhhhh<3 <3 <3! is his gf luo xue juan?:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthian
    I am not sure what the occasion was... But it's Lin Dan from the left, followed by Gong Ruina. I also don't know who the 2 guys in the middle are. Lastly, I am sure u guys can recognize Bao as the one 2nd from the right, followed by Luo Xuejuan.
    if not mistaken, the 2 guys that is standing in the middle are gymnast! i forget their name

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think number 3 from left is sun jun...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charm
    Hello! sorry i have not been participating much! well, yepp im gg to aviva open !!!!!!!!!!!! do u think bao is coming this year? i really really really hope so., ahhh he looked so tall and suave standing among all his teammates when they won the subidunowadcup recentlyy. wahhhhhhhhh<3 <3 <3! is his gf luo xue juan?:
    Hello charm!! Glad to see u back here!!

Actually I think Bao will be coming, cos apparently he doesn't have any injuries and after reading a few of his interviews after Sudirman Cup, I think he yearns to do better and win some tourneys!! So don't think he will give Aviva Open a miss??

But the players list is still not updated at the Aviva website yet.. so we would better keep our fingers crossed.

But anyway, it's been a really long time since I last saw him play. The last time was during China Open.. hope he is getting better and play a tough game like Lin Dan!!! and yes, it's been a long time since he won any championships.. so I really hope he can win Aviva Open if he come!!
    Last edited by labyrinthian; 05-26-2005 at 02:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Bao is very good .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello charm!! Glad to see u back here!!

Actually I think Bao will be coming, cos apparently he doesn't have any injuries and after reading a few of his interviews after Sudirman Cup, I think he yearns to do better and win some tourneys!! So don't think he will give Aviva Open a miss??

But the players list is still not updated at the Aviva website yet.. so we would better keep our fingers crossed.

But anyway, it's been a really long time since I last saw him play. The last time was during China Open.. hope he is getting better and play a tough game like Lin Dan!!! and yes, it's been a long time since he won any championships.. so I really hope he can win Aviva Open if he come!!
    Helloo. btw, is ur name really labyrithian? its rather hard to pronounce and type! Heehee yay i cant wait to watch him play.. but he has this fear factor in him.. like when he sees that his opponent's very fierce, he gets rather intimidated, despite being so tall!!!!!!!! is luo xue juan his girlfriend? btw, have u got ur aviva open ticket? its starting soon! hip hip hooray!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charm
    Helloo. btw, is ur name really labyrithian? its rather hard to pronounce and type! Heehee yay i cant wait to watch him play.. but he has this fear factor in him.. like when he sees that his opponent's very fierce, he gets rather intimidated, despite being so tall!!!!!!!! is luo xue juan his girlfriend? btw, have u got ur aviva open ticket? its starting soon! hip hip hooray!
    Oops.. nope labyrinthian is just my nick, u can address me as laby! (That's what some forum mates address me! ) yes.. and he always crack at the most important moment!! Btw, lxj used to be his gf, they have broken off because both felt that this is an important time for their careers, so they decided to concentrate on their careers. But I have a feeling they still like each other. Haha..

Planning to get my tics soon!! Are u getting the season tic??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops.. nope labyrinthian is just my nick, u can address me as laby! (That's what some forum mates address me! ) yes.. and he always crack at the most important moment!! Btw, lxj used to be his gf, they have broken off because both felt that this is an important time for their careers, so they decided to concentrate on their careers. But I have a feeling they still like each other. Haha..

Planning to get my tics soon!! Are u getting the season tic??
    haha i got my ticket alrdy! oh where did u hear the news abt him breaking up with her? aiyyyyyyyy. yepp he has to do smthg abt his mental strength! btw, laby, do u play badminton?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only play badminton leisurely!! How about u, charm? Btw, how many of ur friends are going with u??

I got the news here: http://sports.sina.com.cn/others/badmin.shtml In fact, most of my updates on Bao are from this webbie!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only play badminton leisurely!! How about u, charm? Btw, how many of ur friends are going with u??

I got the news here: http://sports.sina.com.cn/others/badmin.shtml In fact, most of my updates on Bao are from this webbie!!
    hello labyrinthian ,can u speak Chinese .I com from China ,my only can speak a little English .u will see the next match of Bao ,right ?this is Bao's signature.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, hi everyone... This is practically my first post here. So far, I've really enjoyed reading all the posts here but never really participate in it. Is anyone going to watch the Singapore Open? I'm kind of looking forward to it, especially if Bao and Fu Haifeng are playing there. Can anyone tell me where do the Chinese athletes usually stay in S'pore? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello again! haha badminton is actl my cca, and so i guess u can call me a.. badminton player? yupp. haha lots! almost my home team.. so maybe arnd, 20 ppl? hahaa yay! wowww. i shall check that website out regularly as well.. thanks! are any of ur friends accompanying u to the aviva open as well then? ahh i love bao's height. wonderful and suaveeeeeeeeeeeee. heeheeheeehee. dun stop supporting him ah! btw, my coach may be getting 2 passes to the coach's sitting area! YAY MAYBE I CAN GO TAKE HIS TICS AND SIT NEXT TO BAO <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mu Han
    hello labyrinthian ,can u speak Chinese .I com from China ,my only can speak a little English .u will see the next match of Bao ,right ?this is Bao's signature.
    hullo there! im not laby but im another avid bao fan! i do speak chinese! do u support bao chunlai too? and i guess ill be watching bao's match, if hes coming to singapore!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Laby n Charm,

me an avid Bao's fan also !!!

Nice to meet u guys here.. me cant wait to catch him in action in this yr's AVIVA Open. i was there to see him last yr, but din haf the GUTS to get his autograph...

Hmm.. i've bought the season tix for this yr's AVIVA Open. Wonder if i could get his autograph this time round

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mu Han
    Hi Mu Han!! Yes, I can speak and read Chinese, but I prefer to type in english here because I take a much longer time to type Chinese characters!!

Thanks for the Bao signature!! I will be going to Aviva Open this year and I hope Bao will come and win the championship!!! Do keep a lookout on this thread during Aviva Open period, I am sure u will get lots of goodies like photos and encounter reports from all avid Bao fans here!!

Page 11 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 61 111 ... LastLast