User Tag List

Page 12 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magical_phoenix
    Well, hi everyone... This is practically my first post here. So far, I've really enjoyed reading all the posts here but never really participate in it. Is anyone going to watch the Singapore Open? I'm kind of looking forward to it, especially if Bao and Fu Haifeng are playing there. Can anyone tell me where do the Chinese athletes usually stay in S'pore? Thanks.
    Hi magical_phoenix & Mu Han!! Welcome to the big Bao family here!! So far, I can confirm 3 ppl here will be going to Aviva Open, which is me, charm and badmincraze!

Are u in Indonesia now? So r u planning to come over to Singapore to watch Bao play? and yes, I want to take pics with Fu Haifeng and CaiYun as well. Haha, just started to get a little interested in them. I think Fu's smashes are good!!

From what I know, they usually stay at this hotel by the name of Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel, which is opposite Parkway Parade (erm.. if u know where's that. ) Cos it's near to the stadium, so I suppose they will be staying there again this yr??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charm
    hello again! haha badminton is actl my cca, and so i guess u can call me a.. badminton player? yupp. haha lots! almost my home team.. so maybe arnd, 20 ppl? hahaa yay! wowww. i shall check that website out regularly as well.. thanks! are any of ur friends accompanying u to the aviva open as well then? ahh i love bao's height. wonderful and suaveeeeeeeeeeeee. heeheeheeehee. dun stop supporting him ah! btw, my coach may be getting 2 passes to the coach's sitting area! YAY MAYBE I CAN GO TAKE HIS TICS AND SIT NEXT TO BAO <3
    How old are u now?? Haha, I am so envious of u!! Really regret not joining badminton as my cca. wow!! if u get to sit beside him, u must take his pics and talk to him okie?? Best if u can get his jersey from him!!!

Eh I can't find anyone at the moment, if worse comes to worst, I will drag my sis to go along with me!!

charm, did u take a pic with Bao last yr?? I am determined to take one with him this yr, but I really need someone to approach him with me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Badmincraze
    Hi Laby n Charm,

me an avid Bao's fan also !!!

Nice to meet u guys here.. me cant wait to catch him in action in this yr's AVIVA Open. i was there to see him last yr, but din haf the GUTS to get his autograph...

Hmm.. i've bought the season tix for this yr's AVIVA Open. Wonder if i could get his autograph this time round
    Hi Badmincraze!! Nice to meet u too!! Are u going alone?? If u r, maybe u want to meet me?? Cos I may be going alone as well.

Oh, if u want to get his autograph, we can always do it together! and u can help me muster my courage to take pics with him as well!! I din have the GUTS to take pic with him last yr, and that sense of regret has been bothering me for a yr!!

So this yr let's not procrastinate!!!

P.S: Warning!! There will be a flood of Bao's pics in the next few replies, cos I can't contain it anymore!! I must share great photos with u guys!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I have been searching high and low for the BBQ pics!! Was so happy when I found them!! Bao looks so cute in front of that mini BBQ pit!!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he doesnt really look like his normal look in the 4th one!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I almost went gaga when I saw these few pics!! I like the first one! He looks more like the champion though it was LD who won it.

Don't you guys think he looked like a model in the 4th one??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ronald Susilo has this very cute smile, doesn't he??

Bao usually looks prim and proper, hee hee but his hair still looks funny in the 3rd one though!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are some old pics, but I think it's still worth to share!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I found some other better looking ones, but the file is too big. I will try to resize them and post them here asap!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last one before I go to bed!! *yawnz*

SUAVE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

WoW.... so many pictures!! aaawww....i think every1 cant wait to see bao in s'pore open! every1 is missing him thx for the lovely bao's pictures labyrinthian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthian
    Last one before I go to bed!! *yawnz*

SUAVE!
    Omg... so many great pics! I haven't seen many of them before.. thanks a bunch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi magical_phoenix & Mu Han!! Welcome to the big Bao family here!! So far, I can confirm 3 ppl here will be going to Aviva Open, which is me, charm and badmincraze!

Are u in Indonesia now? So r u planning to come over to Singapore to watch Bao play? and yes, I want to take pics with Fu Haifeng and CaiYun as well. Haha, just started to get a little interested in them. I think Fu's smashes are good!!

From what I know, they usually stay at this hotel by the name of Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel, which is opposite Parkway Parade (erm.. if u know where's that. ) Cos it's near to the stadium, so I suppose they will be staying there again this yr??
    Thanks labyrinthian for the info!!! It means a lot to me.
    Haha, glad to hear that u like Fu too . Actually Fu Haifeng is my topmost and most and most favourite player, but I love Bao, too! I think he's cool!! The way he plays and everything is very much different from other players. He can always compose himself during matches.. So I love him so much!!! And ur pics are cool!!! I'd appreciate it if u could get Fu Haifeng's photos when he's outside the badminton court, though !! Hehehe.

Yes, I am in Indonesia right now. I really really really want to go to S'pore to watch the Aviva Open. I've met Bao before in Indonesia Open, but couldn't manage to get a picture with him. But I got his signature, though. Btw, what's the best way to take a photo with the players?? When I watched Indo Open, that was the first time I watched badminton championships live. And if I'm going to Aviva Open, it'd be my second and I don't want to miss any chance to take a photo with Bao and Fu!!! So, I'll need all the advice that I can get from u guys who are more experienced 'cause I don't think I'll be able to watch any more badminton matches live...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks labyrinthian for the info!!! It means a lot to me.
    Haha, glad to hear that u like Fu too . Actually Fu Haifeng is my topmost and most and most favourite player, but I love Bao, too! I think he's cool!! The way he plays and everything is very much different from other players. He can always compose himself during matches.. So I love him so much!!! And ur pics are cool!!! I'd appreciate it if u could get Fu Haifeng's photos when he's outside the badminton court, though !! Hehehe.

Yes, I am in Indonesia right now. I really really really want to go to S'pore to watch the Aviva Open. I've met Bao before in Indonesia Open, but couldn't manage to get a picture with him. But I got his signature, though. Btw, what's the best way to take a photo with the players?? When I watched Indo Open, that was the first time I watched badminton championships live. And if I'm going to Aviva Open, it'd be my second and I don't want to miss any chance to take a photo with Bao and Fu!!! So, I'll need all the advice that I can get from u guys who are more experienced 'cause I don't think I'll be able to watch any more badminton matches live...
    Wah.. you guys are so lucky, I wish I live in S'pore or something... Labyrinthian or anyone! I'd really appreciate it if you could get CAI YUN photos outside the badminton court too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How old are u now?? Haha, I am so envious of u!! Really regret not joining badminton as my cca. wow!! if u get to sit beside him, u must take his pics and talk to him okie?? Best if u can get his jersey from him!!!

Eh I can't find anyone at the moment, if worse comes to worst, I will drag my sis to go along with me!!

charm, did u take a pic with Bao last yr?? I am determined to take one with him this yr, but I really need someone to approach him with me!!
    i'm only 15 this year.. how abt u? haha whcih secondary sch were u from then? wow where did u get those great pictures from!?!??!!? pls gimme the site!! heehe actually i really doubt ill have the guts to go talk to him. yepp took a picture w him last year.. i think he's rather cold and reserved, doesnt really like to entertain his fans and all.. but im sure he'll pay attention to his no 1 fan laby! haha..,

hello to all other bao friends! anybody gg to the aviva open? yay yay yay. heehee actually its rather stressful finding bao chunlai etc etc energy draining man! ooh labyyyyy. i love the pictures! where from!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad that u guys have enjoyed looking at the pics just like me!!

I haven't had a chance to take pics with them at all, cos I don't have the guts!! I think charm will be in a better position to advise u on this!!

If u are coming for the Aviva Open, do let us know in advance?? We can meet up and approach Bao and Fu together!! Btw, I do have some great Fu pics, I will post them up in Fu's thread. Keep a lookout on the main page for the thread!
    Last edited by labyrinthian; 05-31-2005 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    Wah.. you guys are so lucky, I wish I live in S'pore or something... Labyrinthian or anyone! I'd really appreciate it if you could get CAI YUN photos outside the badminton court too!
    Hi Yannie!! I do have some CaiYun's photos, some outside the court and rare ones on court! Will post them up in CY's thread. Keep a lookout!!

btw, where are u from?

Page 12 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast