User Tag List

Page 16 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 272 of 2614
  1. #256
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    changsha hunan china
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bmt-girl
    I was there though I was more focused on Gade VS Hidayat's match. but I think lee hyun il is pretty good. He even won lee chong wei, and lee cw is no doubt good. But I must say, even though i'm not surprised lee hyun il won, I'm surprised that bao lost by so much.
    i think it is 意料之中(sorry i don't how to say).
    i think taufik will won tomorrow

  2. #257
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kong ling
    i think it is 意料之中(sorry i don't how to say).
    i think taufik will won tomorrow

    HELLO KONGLING AND HELLO LABY AND ALL OTHER BAO SUPPORTERS! IM HERE TO SHARE MY WONDERFUL ENCOUNTER WITH BAOCHUNLAI TODAY!!!

    okay so, today, my friend called me and told me that she was very near baochunlai, so i went over to her, and yeah baochunlai was barely away from her because he was seating on the last row and people walking along the aisle are all so close to him! i noticed that he was wearing a white color adidas shirt, SLEEVLESS! okay he looked so different but handsome all the same!!! so i was just very contented to hang around him, watching girls get all frenzy (like me) over being able to be close to him!!!!!!!! okay so he walked off.. the next time i saw him was when my friend called me again!!!! she said he was walking to the place where badminton stuff were sold, so i hurriedly followed him and walked behind him! along came a group of young girls joining the "chase" and they were carrying paper so i was like "super cute right!!?!" and they were like *nod nod* hahahhaa!!! okayy. so there were really lots of groups of girls who wanted to take pictures or get his autograph, and he was busy choosing shirts to buy,.. he's really very tall, like 2 heads taller than me, and im 1.65m btw!!! so u can roughly imagine how tall! okayay.. soooo, i asked him "bao chun lai xian sheng, ke yi he ni pai zao ma?" and he said something like wait a while, but in chinese of course.. okay so after waiting and lingering around him and squealing like crazy and knocking into lots of people in the course of jumping around like mad, he finally finished! so my friend and i did not have proper digi cams, and were gonna use our phones to take the photo, so he did not know and asked "zhen me yang pai ah" smthg like that, then i asked him " ni ren shi kong3ling2 ma?" and he said "shen me? bu ren shi bu ren shi" then i asked again, since kongling said she's his sister.. then after we took the picture, he said, "kong1ling2 ah?" then i was like dui dui! then he asked how i know her,and i said " [ehh i was like stammering and stuttering like crazy] oh wo men zai forum wang shan tan (bla bla i cant rmb some stuff)" then he nodded and said duidui and then i asked if kongling was his "qing shen meimei" and he said bu shi, shi biao mei, then i told him that she informed us that he was studying chinese (everything in really horrible chinese of course) and he said dui and i told him to come to the forum when he's free and he said hao ke yi and he was really much friendlier and we made eye contact and all the time iw as looking so UPwards while he was looking down! and by the time we finished our convo, (in the centre of the section where clothes and food were sold!!!!), a lot more girls were surrounding him, so he took pictures with other people and signed for them too.. then he said "xia chi zai liao ba" and i tell u i went mad with happiness okay?! and i totally trailed him until he entered the player's stand.. in the picture with me, he looked very cute! AND OH YAH i asked him if he could take a pic with my friend, and he said ke yi (that was after mentioning kongling, cos after all our dear friend kongling told us that whoever mentioned her name to him is his fan and her friend right? thnx kongling!!!!) but then her phone memory was full so i said dui bu qi ke yi zai pai yi ci ma and he said huh hai mei you pai dao ah and i think by then he was getting a little impatient cos lots of ppl were looking at him already HEEHEE! but the picture was taken.. bao was smiling but in e photo, he's eyes were closing!!! and after that i was saying zai jian, byebye and waving like crazy.hahaha i think he could feel someone walking behind me so he looked behind when he was approaching the player's stand and i ran off already okay so that was my encounter with my beloved baochunlai!!!!!!!!!!! i hope this interests all other supporters.. thanks kongling! actually i wanted to ask him if he recognises me, cos for his past 3 matches, ive always managed to find front row seats in front of his court and i was always in my white uniform, along with a pair of binoculars ooohhh well didnt have a chance to.. yeah thats it for today! people continue supporting him yeah?! thanks kongling! u're amazing! ur cousin is even more amazing though!!

  3. #258
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    909
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kong ling, is bao chunlai a good brother?

  4. #259
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HEEELO AGAIN :d
    Attached Images Attached Images                            

  5. #260
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    1,264
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're experience seems really really wonderful !!! as bao chunlai in one of my idol ( i'm so jealouus !!! =p )
    pleassse charm can you translate all the chinese sentences ?? because of that we can't understand all the text =p
    thanks

  6. #261
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    H
    soooo, i asked him "bao chun lai xian sheng, ke yi he ni pai zao ma?"
    Mr Bao Chunlai, can take a photo with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    so he did not know and asked "zhen me yang pai ah"
    How to take (photo)?? (using what equipment)

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    smthg like that, then i asked him " ni ren shi kong3ling2 ma?" and he said "shen me? bu ren shi bu ren shi" then i asked again, since kongling said she's his sister..
    "do you know Kong Ling?"
    "What? Don't know don't know"

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    I was like dui dui!
    dui=yes, duidui=yes,yes
    lol charm so cute

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    oh wo men zai forum wang shan tan (bla bla i cant rmb some stuff)" then he nodded and said duidui and then i asked if kongling was his "qing shen meimei" and he said bu shi, shi biao mei,
    oh, we knew each other throught an online forum (bla bla i cant rmb some stuff)" then he nodded and said yes,yes, then i asked if kongling was his sister, and he said "No, she is my cousin"

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    t i told him to come to the forum when he's free and he said hao ke yi
    "ok, sure."

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    so he took pictures with other people and signed for them too.. then he said "xia chi zai liao ba"
    let's talk next time

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    but then her phone memory was full so i said dui bu qi ke yi zai pai yi ci ma and he said huh hai mei you pai dao ah and i think by then he was getting a little impatient cos lots of ppl were looking at him already HEEHEE! but the picture was taken.. bao was smiling but in e photo, he's eyes were closing!!!
    "Sorry, can we take (the photo) again?"
    "Huh?? (the photo) still not taken yet?"


    LOL, a nice diary about meeting with your idol
    I will write one when I meet with fangfang
    Last edited by weeyet; 07-02-2005 at 09:58 AM.

  7. #262
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weeyet
    Mr Bao Chunlai, can take a photo with you?


    How to take (photo)?? (using what equipment)


    "do you know Kong Ling?"
    "What? Don't know don't know"


    dui=yes, duidui=yes,yes
    lol charm so cute


    oh, we knew each other throught an online forum (bla bla i cant rmb some stuff)" then he nodded and said yes,yes, then i asked if kongling was his sister, and he said "No, she is my cousin"


    "ok, sure."


    let's talk next time


    "Sorry, can we take (the photo) again?"
    "Huh?? (the photo) still not taken yet?"


    LOL, a nice diary about meeting with your idol
    I will write one when I meet with fangfang

    ooh thank you u're so nice.. what is fangfang! u must like baochunlai too okay!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #263
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    ooh thank you u're so nice.. what is fangfang! u must like baochunlai too okay!!!!!!!!!!
    fangfang is xie xingfang..
    anyway, are you a singaporean?? I like your "duidui" lol

  9. #264
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weeyet
    fangfang is xie xingfang..
    anyway, are you a singaporean?? I like your "duidui" lol
    hullo! tell me a little more about yourself!!! im only 15, that explains my teenage infatuation with baochunlai, but i will support him no matter what! hahaha.. oh xie xingfang.. ahhhhh.. shes quite pretty u know! but she lost in the quarter finals... my friend watched her match and said that she looked quite lethargic throughout the match, and very disinterested.. but one thingi noticed about her is that she has SUPER SKINNY LEGS AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT K!?! most badminton players have really muscular and tough legs, but hers don't even look a tad bit muscular, they're almost like 2 tree branches :S but she does have a nice face. but she looks taller than her boyfriend lindan! haii its such a waste she didnt make it far in this aviva open.. did u go watch? and yeah im singaporean! our convo was so funny cos i couldnt speak properly and he was rather self conscious whereas i was all dizzy as i was exhilirated!

  10. #265
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    hullo! tell me a little more about yourself!!! im only 15, that explains my teenage infatuation with baochunlai, but i will support him no matter what! hahaha.. oh xie xingfang.. ahhhhh.. shes quite pretty u know! but she lost in the quarter finals... my friend watched her match and said that she looked quite lethargic throughout the match, and very disinterested.. but one thingi noticed about her is that she has SUPER SKINNY LEGS AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT K!?! most badminton players have really muscular and tough legs, but hers don't even look a tad bit muscular, they're almost like 2 tree branches :S but she does have a nice face. but she looks taller than her boyfriend lindan! haii its such a waste she didnt make it far in this aviva open.. did u go watch? and yeah im singaporean! our convo was so funny cos i couldnt speak properly and he was rather self conscious whereas i was all dizzy as i was exhilirated!
    how come you have a convo??
    haha, i think she wins too many open titles, maybe it's time for her to get some more motivation, she is mentally tired?? I rather hope she is not the top seed in WC because I'm scared she will have too heavy pressure for that, remember Lin Dan the top seed in olympic last year? let Zhang Ning be the top seed, she has no problem to cope with the pressure.

  11. #266
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what about the yuan yuan??
    is yuanyuan and kongling same ppl??

  12. #267
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    HELLO KONGLING AND HELLO LABY AND ALL OTHER BAO SUPPORTERS! IM HERE TO SHARE MY WONDERFUL ENCOUNTER WITH BAOCHUNLAI TODAY!!!

    okay so, today, my friend called me and told me that she was very near baochunlai, so i went over to her, and yeah baochunlai was barely away from her because he was seating on the last row and people walking along the aisle are all so close to him! i noticed that he was wearing a white color adidas shirt, SLEEVLESS! okay he looked so different but handsome all the same!!! so i was just very contented to hang around him, watching girls get all frenzy (like me) over being able to be close to him!!!!!!!! okay so he walked off.. the next time i saw him was when my friend called me again!!!! she said he was walking to the place where badminton stuff were sold, so i hurriedly followed him and walked behind him! along came a group of young girls joining the "chase" and they were carrying paper so i was like "super cute right!!?!" and they were like *nod nod* hahahhaa!!! okayy. so there were really lots of groups of girls who wanted to take pictures or get his autograph, and he was busy choosing shirts to buy,.. he's really very tall, like 2 heads taller than me, and im 1.65m btw!!! so u can roughly imagine how tall! okayay.. soooo, i asked him "bao chun lai xian sheng, ke yi he ni pai zao ma?" and he said something like wait a while, but in chinese of course.. okay so after waiting and lingering around him and squealing like crazy and knocking into lots of people in the course of jumping around like mad, he finally finished! so my friend and i did not have proper digi cams, and were gonna use our phones to take the photo, so he did not know and asked "zhen me yang pai ah" smthg like that, then i asked him " ni ren shi kong3ling2 ma?" and he said "shen me? bu ren shi bu ren shi" then i asked again, since kongling said she's his sister.. then after we took the picture, he said, "kong1ling2 ah?" then i was like dui dui! then he asked how i know her,and i said " [ehh i was like stammering and stuttering like crazy] oh wo men zai forum wang shan tan (bla bla i cant rmb some stuff)" then he nodded and said duidui and then i asked if kongling was his "qing shen meimei" and he said bu shi, shi biao mei, then i told him that she informed us that he was studying chinese (everything in really horrible chinese of course) and he said dui and i told him to come to the forum when he's free and he said hao ke yi and he was really much friendlier and we made eye contact and all the time iw as looking so UPwards while he was looking down! and by the time we finished our convo, (in the centre of the section where clothes and food were sold!!!!), a lot more girls were surrounding him, so he took pictures with other people and signed for them too.. then he said "xia chi zai liao ba" and i tell u i went mad with happiness okay?! and i totally trailed him until he entered the player's stand.. in the picture with me, he look very cute! AND OH YAH i asked him if he could take a pic with my friend, and he said ke yi (that was after mentioning kongling, cos after all our dear friend kongling told us that whoever mentioned her name to him is his fan and her friend right? thnx kongling!!!!) but then her phone memory was full so i said dui bu qi ke yi zai pai yi ci ma and he said huh hai mei you pai dao ah and i think by then he was getting a little impatient cos lots of ppl were looking at him already HEEHEE! but the picture was taken.. bao was smiling but in e photo, he's eyes were closing!!! and after that i was saying zai jian, byebye and waving like crazy.hahaha i think he could feel someone walking behind me so he looked behind when he was approaching the player's stand and i ran off already okay so that was my encounter with my beloved baochunlai!!!!!!!!!!! i hope this interests all other supporters.. thanks kongling! actually i wanted to ask him if he recognises me, cos for his past 3 matches, ive always managed to find front row seats in front of his court and i was always in my white uniform, along with a pair of binoculars ooohhh well didnt have a chance to.. yeah thats it for today! people continue supporting him yeah?! thanks kongling! u're amazing! ur cousin is even more amazing though!!
    oops there are a number of errors in my typing cos i was really very excited just now hahah. well i meant to say "then i asked if kongling was his "qing shen meimei" and he said bu shi, shi biao mei, then i told him that she informed us that he was studying ENGLISh" instead of CHINESE. and
    "hahaha i think he could feel someone walking behind HIM (not me) so he looked behind when he was approaching the player's stand and i ran off already "

  13. #268
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    laby where are euuuuu

  14. #269
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice phone pics of Bao ... i'm sure someone will be smiling while sleeping.

  15. #270
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    baochunlai lostttt. sigh... i don't know, but bao actually seems rather uhmm weak to be 5th seed! today's really exciting match was taufik hidayat against peter gade.. gade lost but woah, he really put up a good match and showed spectacular fighting spirit man! bao's match and pace of the game was relatively slow compared to the exciting match beside him!!!! as usual, i went hunting for a seat when it was bao's turn tO play and sat at the front row of his court armerd with my binoculars YAY! sighhh. bao does not seem like one with great mental strength.. such a waste. if only he won, then you'll be able to see him tomorrow! btw, do come earlier as i predict the stadium's going to be very full tomorrow!! comE early to grab seats okay! ohh i see you're working...
    yeah bao is quite swift, but still, i THINK he does not play enough of an attacking game, or maybe that's his tactic. i think he's really quite unfriendly, he refused to sign his autograph on my friend's SHIRT after he lost.... Oh how do u know his mild, kind-hearted and nice to lindan? but yeah i know they're really close buddies! yeah and i think you should grab hold of your opportunity and ask him to take a photo with you when u see him.. mention kong ling's NAME by all means and see if it worKs! i can't read the chinese words, what did kongling say? are they really siblings? haha. today's match was quite disappointing.. i mean lee hyun il isnt really all that good, and sigh he lost 15-9 15-6!?!?!? OHH. yeah i forgot to mention he made A LOT of mistakes, and there were lots of "bao chunlai, jia you!!" around though, obviously shouted by china people..haha im not sure if they cAme all the way from china to watch, but i doubt it.. i think they probably live or work here or something, but there are really quite a lot OF THEM!! oh he knows HOW TO WRITE chinese calligraphy? ooh. that sounds a little boring though, hahaha.. well THAT'S it for today. take care laby and all other bao fans! woohoo!
    oh man the original post for this one really has a lot of errors as well, so please read the one above as i have edited it alreadySORRY OKAY!!

  16. #271
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    jakarta
    Posts
    156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey charm, it seems u had such a great day... congrats... ur so lucky..
    hoho can feel ur excitement.. unfortunately he lost!! btw did u see or take photos of other players too?? fu/cai maybe? kekeke..

  17. #272
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chika
    hey charm, it seems u had such a great day... congrats... ur so lucky..
    hoho can feel ur excitement.. unfortunately he lost!! btw did u see or take photos of other players too?? fu/cai maybe? kekeke..
    hullo chika! hahha.. your name reminds me or pikachu so cute.
    hmm sorry i did not take other pictures of them but FU IS VERY CUTE!! have you seen them in real before? btw, the m'sia open is starting very soon, are you going to watch the matches live?? sorry abt not having any pictures of them :P

Page 16 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 116 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. a pic of bao chunlai
    By 最爱鲍春来 in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 26
    : 09-05-2009, 05:46 AM
  2. Bao Chunlai vs Lin Dan
    By daunt in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009
    Replies: 116
    : 03-07-2009, 12:37 AM
  3. Lin Dan vs Bao Chunlai
    By badmintex in forum World Championships 2006
    Replies: 11
    : 10-08-2006, 10:31 AM
  4. Bao chunlai
    By Wendy in forum Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2006
    Replies: 4
    : 04-28-2006, 10:41 AM
  5. Bao chunlai let me tell you
    By kong ling in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 7
    : 07-03-2005, 10:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •