User Tag List

Page 29 of 155 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 477 to 493 of 2620
  1. #477
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I never meet bao. Last Indonesia Open, i got an exam. That's why i couldn't see Bao matches. So sad... When you meet hi?
    Do you know when n where sudirman cup will be held?
    Btw, how old are you?
    Nice to know you ai mei..

  2. #478
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ai Mei
    yes me too.....nice to know you too
    i'll always support bao too
    i just wondering when will i meet bao again? The only chance is when Indonesia Open but Indonesia Open 2007 will be held in Solo (May 8-13),and of course i can't come cause i will have final test...
    I never meet Bao. Last Indonesia Open, i got an exam. That's why I couldn't see Bao matches. When you meet him?
    Do you know when n where Sudirman Cup will be held?
    Btw, how old are you??
    Nice to know you Ai Mei..

  3. #479
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indo
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vellin
    I never meet bao. Last Indonesia Open, i got an exam. That's why i couldn't see Bao matches. So sad... When you meet hi?
    Do you know when n where sudirman cup will be held?
    Btw, how old are you?
    Nice to know you ai mei..
    Sudirman Cup will be held in Scotland next year, but the good news is Thomas Cup will be held (once again) in Jakarta and perhaps some other cities in Indonesia... I'm looking forward to see it live... And last but not least, I'm looking forward to meet the players ...

  4. #480
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by sugar_free
    Sudirman Cup will be held in Scotland next year, but the good news is Thomas Cup will be held (once again) in Jakarta and perhaps some other cities in Indonesia... I'm looking forward to see it live... And last but not least, I'm looking forward to meet the players ...
    Really?? WHen Thomas Cup will be held? Can't wait to see it live.
    Btw, you live in jakarta?
    Nice to know you sugar_free.

  5. #481
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bao is so my new obsession. xD My friends have positively gone sick of me going "Bao Chun Lai!!!" at the most random times! Kukuku, I'm looking forward to the world championship in KL next year!!!!!! I'm a patient person. ^.^

  6. #482
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Surabaya,Indonesia
    Posts
    388
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vellin
    I never meet Bao. Last Indonesia Open, i got an exam. That's why I couldn't see Bao matches. When you meet him?
    Do you know when n where Sudirman Cup will be held?
    Btw, how old are you??
    Nice to know you Ai Mei..
    at last indonesia open....he is very nice guy
    i will turn 16 this oct...
    nice to know u too....^^

  7. #483
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Surabaya,Indonesia
    Posts
    388
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxept0
    Bao is so my new obsession. xD My friends have positively gone sick of me going "Bao Chun Lai!!!" at the most random times! Kukuku, I'm looking forward to the world championship in KL next year!!!!!! I'm a patient person. ^.^
    me too...
    my friends know who is bao's fans in my class (that's me ) cause i always talk about bao anytime hehehe

  8. #484
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indo
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vellin
    Really?? WHen Thomas Cup will be held? Can't wait to see it live.
    Btw, you live in jakarta?
    Nice to know you sugar_free.
    Nice to know you too, vellin. It will be in 2008, probably on May. My house is in Tangerang, but I stay in Salemba on weekdays, coz its nearer to my Uni... How 'bout you? If you live in Jakarta, perhaps we can watch it together... I'm dying to meet Bao, lol...

  9. #485
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indo
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ai Mei
    yes me too.....nice to know you too
    i'll always support bao too
    i just wondering when will i meet bao again? The only chance is when Indonesia Open but Indonesia Open 2007 will be held in Solo (May 8-13),and of course i can't come cause i will have final test...
    How do you know that Indo Open will be held in Solo on May? I can't go there, I have to skip my classes if I want to be there... NOOO!!!.

  10. #486
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    616
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bao has definitely did a good job in the WC. C'mmon Bao !

  11. #487
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Surabaya,Indonesia
    Posts
    388
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sugar_free
    How do you know that Indo Open will be held in Solo on May? I can't go there, I have to skip my classes if I want to be there... NOOO!!!.
    badmintoncentral discussion forums-> Badminton Tournaments->2007 tournament...............cmon see it
    i can't watch bao the only chance

  12. #488
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi....i oso hte fan of bao too...so nice to hear u al been see bao bofore..i haven seen him before...so i hope to hav the chance..
    besides...i oso wanna say thanks to you all for the valuable picture from bao...
    really nice...hehe...thanks ya...everyone..
    hope to getting know u all n we will talk more about bao more...haha...
    btw...really nice to meet u all ya...all the best to u al...
    bao add oil..

  13. #489
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,611
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivian yang
    hi....i oso hte fan of bao too...so nice to hear u al been see bao bofore..i haven seen him before...so i hope to hav the chance..
    besides...i oso wanna say thanks to you all for the valuable picture from bao...
    really nice...hehe...thanks ya...everyone..
    hope to getting know u all n we will talk more about bao more...haha...
    btw...really nice to meet u all ya...all the best to u al...
    bao add oil..
    "oso" is the new word that I learned today.

  14. #490
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha...really? here my fren all say so...hehe...
    bao..jiayou

  15. #491
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Surabaya,Indonesia
    Posts
    388
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivian yang
    hi....i oso hte fan of bao too...so nice to hear u al been see bao bofore..i haven seen him before...so i hope to hav the chance..
    besides...i oso wanna say thanks to you all for the valuable picture from bao...
    really nice...hehe...thanks ya...everyone..
    hope to getting know u all n we will talk more about bao more...haha...
    btw...really nice to meet u all ya...all the best to u al...
    bao add oil..
    hi vivian.....nice to know you too....
    what's the meanin' of "hte"??? and "bao add oil'??????

  16. #492
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it's a misspelling of the i presume. Just guessing! xD

    Bao add oil in chinese means "Bao, jia you!" . Hehe, sorry if the pin yin is wrong ^-^. In chinese, it means do your best or try harder to win. Something like that.

  17. #493
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ai Mei
    me too...
    my friends know who is bao's fans in my class (that's me ) cause i always talk about bao anytime hehehe
    Hmm... I think you're a die hard fan of Bao Chunlai nee...
    I'd like to know your friendster acc, can I?

Similar Threads

  1. a pic of bao chunlai
    By 最爱鲍春来 in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 26
    : 09-05-2009, 06:46 AM
  2. Bao Chunlai vs Lin Dan
    By daunt in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009
    Replies: 116
    : 03-07-2009, 01:37 AM
  3. Lin Dan vs Bao Chunlai
    By badmintex in forum World Championships 2006
    Replies: 11
    : 10-08-2006, 11:31 AM
  4. Bao chunlai
    By Wendy in forum Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2006
    Replies: 4
    : 04-28-2006, 11:41 AM
  5. Bao chunlai let me tell you
    By kong ling in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 7
    : 07-03-2005, 11:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •