User Tag List

Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 104 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone knows when is the China team leaving?? Thinking of fulfilling my wish to take a pic with Bao..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthian
    thanks Kwun, for consoling Bao with the bc shirt... He must be so disappointed, just like all of his fans over here.. But anyway, we all believe he will scale greater heights in the future!! Go all the way, Bao!!
    yeah. it was sad seeing him sitting there just looking at the floor. i wish i can speak mandarin well and talk to him and cheer him up. but unfortunately if i try to speak, i probably give him more pain than what he already had so the t-shirt is the best thing that i could do. it was also quite sad that there appear to be little support from the team. the Danes as i could see tend to stay together and give each other support.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bresis
    I took a picture with Bao too!!! But i haven't uploaded it yet...he seems to be very shy...hehehe
    Well, I thought Bresis is shy too, for we never have a chance of meeting him either at the Fun Games or at the SIS itself. However, Hamz, my KL friend who came last year with Fourcas from Denmark, showed up on both occasions to interact with us. Good for you Hamz and I hope to see you againnext year. Pity that fellow Malaysian, Lee Chong Wei, lost his grip on the Singles crown most unexpectedly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeahh poor bao lost to lee in semifinal match...

btw is it confirm Luo is Bao's girlfriend?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi hi hii ) hahahaha. he's quite nicee! and he looks good okay. so cute! why didnt u go talk to him too..hahaha yea i talked to him in chinese and half the time he was like "shen me"? 'huh" prolly cos my chinese sucks! hehheh.. i think his name is very special! my friends n i call him spring..hahaah. did u go on the day of the finals? nahh.. we didnt go and take a pic with him at the east entrance. though i would love to! did u get his signature?. very messy right! hahaha nvm make sure u get his signature at next year's open arrhh!!!! bao misses u! hahah!

Halo charm!!! Nice to meet u!! I am also a big big fan of Bao too!! by the way, a bc shirt = Badminton Central shirt.. designed by kwun

eh actually I think I saw u the day he played his quarter final match against Kuan Beng Hong.. were u the one who asked him to sign on ur bag and on the strap of ur friend's bag?? I saw u guys from afar.. haha

I missed a very good chance to take a photo with him on the first day.. I think he was waiting for his bus at the east entrance.. Did u and ur friend when to take a pic with him then?? Cos I saw two girls who looked so excited about taking photos, not sure whether they are his fans or not.. Are u one of them?? Wasted a good chance...

U mean he actually told u "not to jie yi"?? haha that's very cute and nice of him!! But the way, if possible maybe u can post ur pic with Bao here, I am sure many Bao fans are looking forward to seeing that!!

btw, I am still feeling quite upset that he lost.. But I am sure he can do better in the future tournaments!! Bao rulez!!

P.S: Did u seee his heavily-bandaged left leg?? *poor thing* U got tell him to take good care of his leg?? haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, Bao seems to be a nice fellow. On the day of the finals, he and Gao Ling's doubles partner, Sui, were out at the lobby looking at the Yonex clothings, but I don't think they bought anything. He must have recovered from his disastrous loss to Lee Chong Wei, for he smiled now and then and generally in happy mood.

Hope you like the pics I took during the semis.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by charm
    hi hi hii ) hahahaha. he's quite nicee! and he looks good okay. so cute! why didnt u go talk to him too..hahaha yea i talked to him in chinese and half the time he was like "shen me"? 'huh" prolly cos my chinese sucks! hehheh.. i think his name is very special! my friends n i call him spring..hahaah. did u go on the day of the finals? nahh.. we didnt go and take a pic with him at the east entrance. though i would love to! did u get his signature?. very messy right! hahaha nvm make sure u get his signature at next year's open arrhh!!!! bao misses u! hahah!
    hi charm,

we all tought that u took a photo with Boa.but, u didn't, right? did u get any photo of Bao? u should post it here and let all the fans to see....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bresis
    I took a picture with Bao too!!! But i haven't uploaded it yet...he seems to be very shy...hehehe
    hi Bresis,

so, when are u going to upload the picture? we all can wait to see it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bao's signature!

Bao signed this for me after he played on the first day. I didnt give him a pink pen to sign, he just used another fan's pen to sign for most of us!! I kind of like his signature, looks like he must be really good in chinese calligraphy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahhha. no no i did.. but i duno how to post it here. i really dun! cos its taken using my phone....
    Quote Originally Posted by sueyen
    hi charm,

we all tought that u took a photo with Boa.but, u didn't, right? did u get any photo of Bao? u should post it here and let all the fans to see....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heeheeheehee. that must be my pink pen then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btww, i cant see the pictureeee.

Bao signed this for me after he played on the first day. I didnt give him a pink pen to sign, he just used another fan's pen to sign for most of us!! I kind of like his signature, looks like he must be really good in chinese calligraphy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

heeheeheehee. that must be my pink pen then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btww, i cant see the pictureeee.
    do u have any picture of bao?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yah... me cant see also
    i would very much like to c my idol's signature....

can do anything abt it PLEASE............ ?!?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Badmincraze
    yah... me cant see also
    i would very much like to c my idol's signature....

can do anything abt it PLEASE............ ?!?!
    did u go to the aviva open?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can u try to reload the page again if u can't see it?? Cos it works for me after reloading once or twice... Anyway I will just post it up again!

Charm, on which day did u take the photo with Bao?? at where?? Cos I really dunno where to find him after the match to take pics.. and I can't cross the railings too... how I envy u!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha so cool! finally got the owner of the pink pen here!! charm, how many more of ur friends like Bao?? Do invite them to join the forum!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey...i can't view it too..why don't you post up the direct link of this image

Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 104 ... LastLast