User Tag List

Page 53 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 885 to 901 of 2614
  1. #885
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sickgal
    virus?? some ppl plz help...... i wanna see bcl's blog...despite i dunno chinese words...
    not only you, many BCL fans are waiting for translation too.. be patient.. patient is virtue..

  2. #886
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Surabaya,Indonesia
    Posts
    388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm so sad that Bao had a knee injury..........hope he can get better as soon as possible.........
    yessss.......his rank has stepped up...........hooray he is at no.2 now
    he must have tried his best............keep on it BAo...........jiayou we'll always support you

  3. #887
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ai Mei
    hmm so sad that Bao had a knee injury..........hope he can get better as soon as possible.........
    yessss.......his rank has stepped up...........hooray he is at no.2 now
    he must have tried his best............keep on it BAo...........jiayou we'll always support you
    y not you translate BCL blog for us? when n how he get the knee injury?

  4. #888
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    2,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i aint aware that he has knee injury...isk...feel bad for him le... mmm..may he recover soon!!!

  5. #889
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Surabaya,Indonesia
    Posts
    388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaCk
    y not you translate BCL blog for us? when n how he get the knee injury?
    No..i can't read chinese.....
    my friend told me about it...
    she just told me that Bao said he had got a knee injury during AE2007....
    hix.... hpe he get better As soon as possible

  6. #890
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    -
    Posts
    687
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sickgal
    i'd clicked on it... then the page came out .. but later there's a box saying 'undefined' then it stops progressing..whats that???
    Erm, think I can't help you on that because I have never experienced any such problem while trying to access their blogs. However, lately these few days, I have problem loading the pages, very slow and often not displayed properly. Definitely not virus problem.

    The latest translation on Bao's blog is out, check it out here: www.badzine.info

  7. #891
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So sorry to heard that Bao injury!!!

    But I really happy that his rank up to 2 again!!!

  8. #892
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    2,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the blog dated on 10th march? I'd read it d..thanks for the info..i'll try to open the website again... thanks

  9. #893
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the translation in badzine is good enough. great to hear from the players although we cant visit their blogs.

  10. #894
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Surabaya,Indonesia
    Posts
    388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    Erm, think I can't help you on that because I have never experienced any such problem while trying to access their blogs. However, lately these few days, I have problem loading the pages, very slow and often not displayed properly. Definitely not virus problem.

    The latest translation on Bao's blog is out, check it out here: www.badzine.info

    The latest translation......i have read it..............
    LOL...so funny about his story at the restaurant

  11. #895
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sickgal
    i'd clicked on it... then the page came out .. but later there's a box saying 'undefined' then it stops progressing..whats that???
    as i know, that website can only be browsed by IE; if u r using firefox, part of the webpage cannot be displayed properly. try IE.

  12. #896
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't find Bao new Bao!!!

    Can just post it in here???

  13. #897
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sshuang90
    as i know, that website can only be browsed by IE; if u r using firefox, part of the webpage cannot be displayed properly. try IE.
    Using firefox is safer. IE is more prone to virus attck. If some webpage cannot be displayed properly, it is due to the security features of firefox. good to have security features installed too.

  14. #898
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaCk™
    Using firefox is safer. IE is more prone to virus attck. If some webpage cannot be displayed properly, it is due to the security features of firefox. good to have security features installed too.
    What can I say, Bao's sapce is a cute, interesting, harmless one. The only inconvenience may be it's all in chinese.

  15. #899
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore-China
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default








  16. #900
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore-China
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default















  17. #901
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore-China
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://cache.tianya.cn/publicforum/C.../1/91360.shtml

    A lot of pics there, including Baoyu (Abalone), Chaojidan (Super Dan / Fried Egg), Laoban (Boss, i.e. Chen Jin) etc.

Similar Threads

  1. a pic of bao chunlai
    By 最爱鲍春来 in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 26
    : 09-05-2009, 05:46 AM
  2. Bao Chunlai vs Lin Dan
    By daunt in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009
    Replies: 116
    : 03-07-2009, 12:37 AM
  3. Lin Dan vs Bao Chunlai
    By badmintex in forum World Championships 2006
    Replies: 11
    : 10-08-2006, 10:31 AM
  4. Bao chunlai
    By Wendy in forum Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2006
    Replies: 4
    : 04-28-2006, 10:41 AM
  5. Bao chunlai let me tell you
    By kong ling in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 7
    : 07-03-2005, 10:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •