User Tag List

Page 9 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 109 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shasa03
    can anyone recognize?
    who to? it looks like an old familiar picture.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can try this link here:

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...ao|0|0|0|0&p=2

Hmm.. I only recognize Lin Dan as the second guy from the right. Is Bao the one sticking his head out in the middle?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When the players were in Singapore for the SO last month, they stayed in this Grand Mercure Roxy hotel which is just opposite the newly-revamped Parkway Parade shopping mall. I stay about 500 metres away from there. After the semi-final, my sis and I went there to have our dinner. Just after we had our meal, we walked around and we spotted BAO CL!! He's inside this shop where it sells tribal-like design accessories. He really attracts attention cos he's very tall!! His head just literally pop out from the crowd.. But strangely, no one noticed him!! A world-class player standing in the middle of so many people, nobody recognised him!! So there I was hesitating whether I should approach him or not for a photograph. I was afraid he would be irritated for having to disturb his peaceful evening out. But I couldn't care less after much thought cos I never had the opportunity to take a photograph with him whenever he's here for competitions.. So I waited for him to step out of the shop.. I couldn't think of a good way to approach him but a straightforward 'Hi Bao CL, can i take a picture with u?' He was so surprised with the encounter that he actually did not give me a response for abt 5 seconds.. I was like thinking 'Helo helo do u hear me??' Thank god he replied me 'Oh, hao ah hao ah..' (OK OK!) Phewww.. I thought he's mad at me.. And after we took our picture, he thanked me before I could thank him!! And after I thanked him, he even said 'Bu ke qi' (you're welcome).. Better still, he said 'Bye bye'... I was very, very, very surprised by his pleasant attitude.. I always had the impression that Chinese players are not as friendly as other countries' players.. I guess I met him at the right time! He smiled in the picture too!!

Mann, he's a cool dude!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by floorfilla
    When the players were in Singapore for the SO last month, they stayed in this Grand Mercure Roxy hotel which is just opposite the newly-revamped Parkway Parade shopping mall. I stay about 500 metres away from there. After the semi-final, my sis and I went there to have our dinner. Just after we had our meal, we walked around and we spotted BAO CL!! He's inside this shop where it sells tribal-like design accessories. He really attracts attention cos he's very tall!! His head just literally pop out from the crowd.. But strangely, no one noticed him!! A world-class player standing in the middle of so many people, nobody recognised him!! So there I was hesitating whether I should approach him or not for a photograph. I was afraid he would be irritated for having to disturb his peaceful evening out. But I couldn't care less after much thought cos I never had the opportunity to take a photograph with him whenever he's here for competitions.. So I waited for him to step out of the shop.. I couldn't think of a good way to approach him but a straightforward 'Hi Bao CL, can i take a picture with u?' He was so surprised with the encounter that he actually did not give me a response for abt 5 seconds.. I was like thinking 'Helo helo do u hear me??' Thank god he replied me 'Oh, hao ah hao ah..' (OK OK!) Phewww.. I thought he's mad at me.. And after we took our picture, he thanked me before I could thank him!! And after I thanked him, he even said 'Bu ke qi' (you're welcome).. Better still, he said 'Bye bye'... I was very, very, very surprised by his pleasant attitude.. I always had the impression that Chinese players are not as friendly as other countries' players.. I guess I met him at the right time! He smiled in the picture too!!

Mann, he's a cool dude!!
    wow good for you! that's really a deviation of relation of facts we've seen so far. can we see the pic some time, please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Anatolii

I took the picture with a camera phone. I'm a self-confessed IT idiot.. Haha.. I'm afraid I would have to wait for my brother to come back from his holiday to help me figure out how to do the whole thingy.. Sorry..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Anatolii

I took the picture with a camera phone. I'm a self-confessed IT idiot.. Haha.. I'm afraid I would have to wait for my brother to come back from his holiday to help me figure out how to do the whole thingy.. Sorry..
    how bout sending it to me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Mann, he's a cool dude!!
    can u post the picture that u took with him? sure all the fans want to see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hongyi_2000
    how bout sending it to me?
    Haha I want it too!! But have to wait till I get my camera phone! (soon, soon!) That was such a pleasant experience that u had with Bao. Was he alone shopping or was he with his teammates?? Actually I knew we would be able to spot some players at Parkway at night because they stayed just across the street, but didn't go there to wait for any encounters cos I was afraid of disturbing them!

It's such a great thing that Bao smiled in the photo u took. Of course I have heard that he is actually quite approachable, but if u really look at the photos he took with his fans, most of them are quite expressionless but there are also times when he put on a nice smile. And we all know Bao looks extremely charming with his smile , so I guess it is really about being at the right place at the right time!!

Hmm, I guess Bao must have been pleasantly surprised that he was recognized by his fans at a shopping mall. Cos I think the Bao fan base in Singapore is much smaller than what he sees in other countries such as Indonesia and China. He should have realized how popular he is!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im always a Bao fan!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.... You guyz are so lucky ='(
    I wish one day i could meet my idol ...
    Anyway i'm very happy for you floorfilla lol i can easily understand your joy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hihi...

so envious... hmm.. u can actually try sending the picture thru MMS to ur email account... then d/l from ur email n paste it here !!

cant wait to c that picture u haf... ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthian
    ... Was he alone shopping or was he with his teammates?? Actually I knew we would be able to spot some players at Parkway at night because they stayed just across the street...
    ... Hmm, I guess Bao must have been pleasantly surprised that he was recognized by his fans at a shopping mall. Cos I think the Bao fan base in Singapore is much smaller than what he sees in other countries such as Indonesia and China. He should have realized how popular he is!!!
    Yes, he's alone.. I can see that he just bought his dinner. Before that, I saw Fu Haifeng with two of his friends walking back to the hotel.. Then after that, I saw Zhang Jun and Zhang Ning together.. Then there's a group of young korean players with ther coaches as well. I only recognise Lee Hyo Jung and Lee Yun Hwa. Going to Parkway is a weekly affair for me cos I always have my dinner there during weekends, so I never expected to see so many of them there!

If Bao is in Indonesia or China, he would have been mobbed by the crazy fans!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sueyen
    can u post the picture that u took with him? sure all the fans want to see it.
    yeahh...post bao's pic on this forum...
    i want 2 see bao's pic ..... Cute...Cute Bao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not a super Bao fan, but the thought (imagine!) of bumping into him was thrilling enough to drive me away from sleep last night! sigh.. when's the day.. must work on my mandarin, first.. work on my mandarin.. ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this teach u a lesson, always bring ur Diogital CAm when u go to parkway during singapore badminton season...lolx

I wish I still lived in China... I live in UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so what exactly are the main characteristics of Bao besides he is super cute?
    well he gets angry and tense really quickly but what else? to be honest i dont actually know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh...floorfilla quickly post that photo lehz...cant wait to c...or u wan me PM u my no den u send me

Page 9 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 109 ... LastLast