User Tag List

Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthian
    Hi Amanda,

No prob, I will send it now...

By the way, u can go to this url,

http://chiploo.blogspot.com

I uploaded some pics which I took at the Singapore Open yesterday.
    hi,

thanks for the picture. it was lovely.... can ask something? when is the Singapore Open Finals?

amanda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sueyen
    hi,

thanks for the picture. it was lovely.... can ask something? when is the Singapore Open Finals?

amanda
    The finals is on Sunday 21st Nov. Why? Are u planning to come?? haha, if so, I can meet u!! But its a pity that I didnt go today. Cos I didnt know that Round 2 and 3 will be played on the same day today... So I missed two matches of Bao, didnt go cos I had an exam today... So sad

But anyway I will see him play tmr, I will take more pics, u can go to the above url for updated pics!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

The finals is on Sunday 21st Nov. Why? Are u planning to come?? haha, if so, I can meet u!! But its a pity that I didnt go today. Cos I didnt know that Round 2 and 3 will be played on the same day today... So I missed two matches of Bao, didnt go cos I had an exam today... So sad

But anyway I will see him play tmr, I will take more pics, u can go to the above url for updated pics!!
    hi,

can u give me our email address? so, it is easy that i can email u! well, i can go.but, i will watch on Astro. that is good that u can go because i really can't go....

amanda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took a picture with Bao too!!! But i haven't uploaded it yet...he seems to be very shy...hehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw this guy in my university who also look 99% like Bao and his hair, facial features and body frame were so close to Bao too... Moreover, that guy is quite tall, ard 188cm and above... I had a shock of my life when I saw him!! Looks like Bao has a common face??? But of course Bao is the best!! He looks so cute when he smiles!!
    Hahaha, yah, just like rackets, so many 'fakes' around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bresis
    I took a picture with Bao too!!! But i haven't uploaded it yet...he seems to be very shy...hehehe
    Hi Bresis, are u here in Singapore too?? when did u take the photo with him?? Actually I wanted to do so on the first day he played. After he finished his match, I think he was waiting for the bus somewhere at the other entrance (not the North entrance), but I just dun dare to go over... I saw 2 girls who went over to take with him and they looked so happy!! are u one of them?? Let's see if I can get a chance today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Bao lost~!

Hi people,

I am sorry to tell u guys that Bao has lost in the semi-finals match... The score was 3-15, 15-9, 17-15. The last set. I can't believe he lost the last set by just such a margin... It's just too heart-breaking.. and the worst thing was after my exams, I couldn't make it in time to go and watch the match and cheer for Bao.. By the time I reached, the match was already over...

I am really very upset now.. It's just by this little bit that Bao lost.. How could such a thing ever happen to him?? He really had a good chance to be the champion!! What a pity...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile My Goodness!

Hi people,

I am sorry to tell u guys that Bao has lost in the semi-finals match... The score was 3-15, 15-9, 17-15. The last set. I can't believe he lost the last set by just such a margin... It's just too heart-breaking.. and the worst thing was after my exams, I couldn't make it in time to go and watch the match and cheer for Bao.. By the time I reached, the match was already over...

I am really very upset now.. It's just by this little bit that Bao lost.. How could such a thing ever happen to him?? He really had a good chance to be the champion!! What a pity...
    hi,

i can't believe that Bao lost to Lee...that is soooooo sad for me! yeh, u are right that he has a chance to win but, he didn't do well. maybe he lost his concentrate in the game! but, it is really sad that he was beaten by the 17 seed,Lee. so, i don't have to watch the Finals. wich that he was in the Finals!

amanda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi,

i can't believe that Bao lost to Lee...that is soooooo sad for me! yeh, u are right that he has a chance to win but, he didn't do well. maybe he lost his concentrate in the game! but, it is really sad that he was beaten by the 17 seed,Lee. so, i don't have to watch the Finals. wich that he was in the Finals!

amanda
    When i saw the impressive score of 15-3 for the first set, I thought he would wrap up the second game with little resistence from Lee Chong Wei... But then, Bao CL always end up losing at the very end of a close match... When he led 12-8 in the rubber set, I was quite worried because he always lack the "winning touch" and when they drew level at 13-13, I knew it was over for him...Trully a sad day for all Bao CL's fans...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    When i saw the impressive score of 15-3 for the first set, I thought he would wrap up the second game with little resistence from Lee Chong Wei... But then, Bao CL always end up losing at the very end of a close match... When he led 12-8 in the rubber set, I was quite worried because he always lack the "winning touch" and when they drew level at 13-13, I knew it was over for him...Trully a sad day for all Bao CL's fans...
    wat! he was leading in the rubber set? and he lost concentrate in that rubber set...maybe because the cheer. i think there is many people cheer for Lee and Bao will get so nervous when hear cheer. i think he don't like sound. maybe he like a peaceful stadium to play then only he can concentrate on his game! i think he is like that. did u went and see Bao play?

amanda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wat! he was leading in the rubber set? and he lost concentrate in that rubber set...maybe because the cheer. i think there is many people cheer for Lee and Bao will get so nervous when hear cheer. i think he don't like sound. maybe he like a peaceful stadium to play then only he can concentrate on his game! i think he is like that. did u went and see Bao play?

amanda
    Hard to say cos sometimes he is really good, even with loud cheers from the audience... one word: inconsistent. No, I was not that fortunate... I was following the live scoring provided by the official website...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

any1 here got Bao's latest photo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hallo everybody! i just signed up.. anyway. to all bao chunlai fans out there. IM AN AVID FAN OF HIS TOO!yepp. im terribly sad he ddint make it to the finals too. btw. i went on all days of the sg open except today, which is the finals, and i supported and cheered for bao all the way like many other bao fans did! yayy! my friends say they saw him today in an orange nike shirt and a black colored sling bag and they all say he looked super cute! -squeals-
    btw, i think bao may have lost because he wasnt as determined as lee was, and maybe because bao is slightly arrogant.. this is just my intepretation. i think that we all should be glad that bao has a gf to look after him and at least we know he's not a scandalous play boy or anything! hehheh! my friends and i reckon he looks like an owl cos of his small mouth and big eyes, and some call him a polar bear cos of his realllllly fair skin . but of course, he's a skinny polar bear..haah!! so cute right! anws, i took a picture with bao, he is SO, SO, SO, SO tall! as in really really tall..so many many heads taller than us.. i have even wished him good luck for his match a few times before his match and he even signed on the back of my handphone and on my bag too! but he said he couldnt give me his shirt cos he'll need it for other competitions.. but well he was nice abt it and defintely didnt seem turn off or anything! he even said, "ni bu yao jie yi ah" hahahahaha..anyway, we all will continue supporting that cute, talented bao chun lai, right!? cheerios to all! goodnight )
    ps: this post is just for anyone interested in bao as i would love to share my experience of the aviva open! btw, michael christensen and eriksen both gave my friends their shirts! how cool is that man..

Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

after Bao lost his match against LCW, i saw him sitting on the carpeted floor outside the media center. he was there alone and wasn't doing anything except staring at the floor. he look quite sad and was probably reflecting on his lost match. i saw that and decided to cheer him up with a BC t-shirt. i smiled and he smiled back at me. i then decided to leave him there.

poor guy. it is cruel that in every match, there is a winner but there is also a loser.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is a bc t shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    after Bao lost his match against LCW, i saw him sitting on the carpeted floor outside the media center. he was there alone and wasn't doing anything except staring at the floor. he look quite sad and was probably reflecting on his lost match. i saw that and decided to cheer him up with a BC t-shirt. i smiled and he smiled back at me. i then decided to leave him there.

poor guy. it is cruel that in every match, there is a winner but there is also a loser.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Halo charm!!! Nice to meet u!! I am also a big big fan of Bao too!! by the way, a bc shirt = Badminton Central shirt.. designed by kwun

eh actually I think I saw u the day he played his quarter final match against Kuan Beng Hong.. were u the one who asked him to sign on ur bag and on the strap of ur friend's bag?? I saw u guys from afar.. haha

I missed a very good chance to take a photo with him on the first day.. I think he was waiting for his bus at the east entrance.. Did u and ur friend when to take a pic with him then?? Cos I saw two girls who looked so excited about taking photos, not sure whether they are his fans or not.. Are u one of them?? Wasted a good chance...

U mean he actually told u "not to jie yi"?? haha that's very cute and nice of him!! But the way, if possible maybe u can post ur pic with Bao here, I am sure many Bao fans are looking forward to seeing that!!

btw, I am still feeling quite upset that he lost.. But I am sure he can do better in the future tournaments!! Bao rulez!!

P.S: Did u seee his heavily-bandaged left leg?? *poor thing* U got tell him to take good care of his leg?? haha
    Last edited by labyrinthian; 11-21-2004 at 12:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun

thanks Kwun, for consoling Bao with the bc shirt... He must be so disappointed, just like all of his fans over here.. But anyway, we all believe he will scale greater heights in the future!! Go all the way, Bao!!

Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast