User Tag List

Page 13 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 63 113 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthian
    Glad that u guys have enjoyed looking at the pics just like me!!

I haven't had a chance to take pics with them at all, cos I don't have the guts!! I think charm will be in a better position to advise u on this!!

If u are coming for the Aviva Open, do let us know in advance?? We can meet up and approach Bao and Fu together!! Btw, I do have some great Fu pics, I will post them up in Fu's thread. Keep a lookout on the main page for the thread!
    That'd be great!!! I'll sure let u guys know!! ^^ If we're lucky, we'll all be happily bringing our photos with Fu and Bao! Anyway, have u guys actually got the confirmation that they are coming?? Btw, in the Indonesia Open, I tried to approach Fu, but he refused to give me both his signature and photo. I guess my timing was not correct 'cause he was about to have his semifinal match soon. Or is he always like that? Cai Yun was nice, though! He smiled when I told him to "jia you!!" I took photos with Zhang Jun and Yang Wei anyway, and I've got autographs of some of the players.. But I haven't got what I want the most: photos with Fu and Bao!!

Well, then charm, can u advise me on this? I'd appreciate it so much.. Hehehe

And thanks laby! I'll be waiting for Fu's photos!!^^ U rock!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charm
    i'm only 15 this year.. how abt u? haha whcih secondary sch were u from then? wow where did u get those great pictures from!?!??!!? pls gimme the site!! heehe actually i really doubt ill have the guts to go talk to him. yepp took a picture w him last year.. i think he's rather cold and reserved, doesnt really like to entertain his fans and all.. but im sure he'll pay attention to his no 1 fan laby! haha..,

hello to all other bao friends! anybody gg to the aviva open? yay yay yay. heehee actually its rather stressful finding bao chunlai etc etc energy draining man! ooh labyyyyy. i love the pictures! where from!
    I am coming 20 this yr!! I was from Anglican High, the badminton team is quite good, so didn't join!! How bout u??

I got those pics from many websites, but the main ones would be the one that I mentioned earlier and this one: http://www.xiaxuanzeclub.com/bbs
    It's a badminton forum predominantly for Chinese players. Great website, but the loading time is vvvvv long. Wondering if it's only for me, maybe u guys can check it out and let me know if u experience this prob!!

Took an extremely long time to check out the threads on Bao!! But the Chinese fans always have vv exclusive pics of Bao! *envy* so I just collect these pics from many many websites and put as a Bao album!

As for the photo u took with him, I think u mentioned that it's in ur phone right? Oh.. I want to see it very badly!! Anyway, I agree with you that he's quite cold. I still rem his expression last yr, that's why I told u I don't dare to approach him at all. After he signed for me with ur pink pen , I stayed away and took his photo secretly. I think he also saw that, and he must be thinking that I am a crazy fan.

Oops.. so this yr, cannot be too agressive. I think he's like a gentle giant, if we keep pestering him, he gets very uncomfortable!!
    Last edited by labyrinthian; 05-31-2005 at 11:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magical_phoenix
    That'd be great!!! I'll sure let u guys know!! ^^ If we're lucky, we'll all be happily bringing our photos with Fu and Bao! Anyway, have u guys actually got the confirmation that they are coming?? Btw, in the Indonesia Open, I tried to approach Fu, but he refused to give me both his signature and photo. I guess my timing was not correct 'cause he was about to have his semifinal match soon. Or is he always like that? Cai Yun was nice, though! He smiled when I told him to "jia you!!" I took photos with Zhang Jun and Yang Wei anyway, and I've got autographs of some of the players.. But I haven't got what I want the most: photos with Fu and Bao!!

Well, then charm, can u advise me on this? I'd appreciate it so much.. Hehehe

And thanks laby! I'll be waiting for Fu's photos!!^^ U rock!!!
    Hi magical_phoenix, I have already uploaded Fu's pics, do check them out!

The players' list is still not updated yet, I guess it will only be updated by mid June. Don't worry!! I think Fu rejected you because he has to play a match and he doesn't want to lose his concentration. I think u should approach him after his game, best if he wins that game. That was what charm and I did. Waiting for Bao by the steps and get his signature!!

How bout posting ur pics with the other players??

P.S: Yannie, I will upload CY's pics tmr, cos my mum is nagging me to switch off the com!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.S: Yannie, I will upload CY's pics tmr, cos my mum is nagging me to switch off the com!! [/QUOTE]

haha! it's alright it's alright! moms are always nagging! haha can't wait to see the CY pics though
    oh i live in denmark... but i was born in fuzhou (near lin dan and chen hong's birth places in fujian that's why i always support them)... lived there till i was 7. i'm 17 now btw. hope to see some of the chinese players during this year's denmark open.. especially lin dan and cai yun/fu haifeng

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last bit that I have!!
    Attached Images Attached Images                

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks again laby! i wonder, who is yolanda???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waouu Labyrinthian ... With all your pix you just made my WEEK !!!! LoL thanks to you i have some new ideas for signatures and wallpapers !!! THANK YOUU !!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Badmincraze!! Nice to meet u too!! Are u going alone?? If u r, maybe u want to meet me?? Cos I may be going alone as well.

Oh, if u want to get his autograph, we can always do it together! and u can help me muster my courage to take pics with him as well!! I din have the GUTS to take pic with him last yr, and that sense of regret has been bothering me for a yr!!

So this yr let's not procrastinate!!!

P.S: Warning!! There will be a flood of Bao's pics in the next few replies, cos I can't contain it anymore!! I must share great photos with u guys!!
    Me and 3 other frenz r going together (we went there together also last yr). But this yr since we bought season tix, guess we'll be catching most of the games (if not working... hahaha) Oh yah.. me working liao..
    u gals really very young Wanna join me n my frenz then ?
    Wif u ard, maybe we can go get his autograph n at the same time, take a pic wif him !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey labyrinthian i have a gift for you .. =) i did it really quickly if you don't like it i'll understand hahahaaah =p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hullo there! im not laby but im another avid bao fan! i do speak chinese! do u support bao chunlai too? and i guess ill be watching bao's match, if hes coming to singapore!
    hello charm ,nice to meet you .of

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hullo there! im not laby but im another avid bao fan! i do speak chinese! do u support bao chunlai too? and i guess ill be watching bao's match, if hes coming to singapore!
    hello charm ,I'm a fan of Bao ,too .How lucky you are !You can go to see the match .I can't . But I think I'll go to see the Beijing Olympic Games .Will u go to see it ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Mu Han!! Yes, I can speak and read Chinese, but I prefer to type in english here because I take a much longer time to type Chinese characters!!

Thanks for the Bao signature!! I will be going to Aviva Open this year and I hope Bao will come and win the championship!!! Do keep a lookout on this thread during Aviva Open period, I am sure u will get lots of goodies like photos and encounter reports from all avid Bao fans here!!
    hello ,I'm very glad to hear u can speak and read Chinese.Next time ,when I write to u ,can I use Chinese if I can't remember English words?I'm sure he will won the first prise soon .There are so many fans of Bao and Bao's photos that I have never seen before .I think I will enjoy myself here .thank you !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    thanks again laby! i wonder, who is yolanda???
    Hi yannie, yolanda is a Chinese reporter and she covers the sports section (if not, the badminton section). So she always get great pics of the China badminton stars whenever she interviews them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran_Style
    Hey labyrinthian i have a gift for you .. =) i did it really quickly if you don't like it i'll understand hahahaaah =p
    Hey Syaoran_Style, thanks for the wallpaper!! I like it a lot!! I am sure the other Bao fans will like it as well!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Badmincraze
    Me and 3 other frenz r going together (we went there together also last yr). But this yr since we bought season tix, guess we'll be catching most of the games (if not working... hahaha) Oh yah.. me working liao..
    u gals really very young Wanna join me n my frenz then ?
    Wif u ard, maybe we can go get his autograph n at the same time, take a pic wif him !!
    I just got a temp job and would be working from 830 to 6pm on weekdays. Arghh.. I hope Bao's matches will be scheduled in the evening so that I can go and watch him play!!

I think we can have a mini Bao fans' gathering during SO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi yannie, yolanda is a Chinese reporter and she covers the sports section (if not, the badminton section). So she always get great pics of the China badminton stars whenever she interviews them!
    Wow, I'd love to be her!! Maybe I'll take journalism major in my uni after all, if I could get to meet a lot of cool people!! *dreaming too much*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

may i know when is the aviva?

Page 13 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 63 113 ... LastLast