User Tag List

Page 15 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 65 115 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kong ling
    是 他真的是我哥哥
    i am really his sister
    we know you are good friends,but you aren't biologically related,you must say it clearly,or somebody will misunderstanding.and i know bao call you "little sister".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tanghl87
    we know you are good friends,but you aren't biologically related,you must say it clearly,or somebody will misunderstanding.and i know bao call you "little sister".
    是上面有人问我是否真的是他妹妹 我才说的阿
    你又怎么了阿

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aviva Singapore Open R3 Pics on Bao Chunlai

Just 2 pics on Bao versus Kuan Beng Hong (Malaysia) during the MS Round 3 matches. Bao won 15-9 and 15-12 in 58 min, but Kuan has shown improvement under Misbun Sidek.

Bao will have a tougher fight against Lee Hyn Ii (Korea) in today's quarter-finals. Malaysia's No. 1, Lee Chong Wei, lost to the Korean in three games during Round 3.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

是上面有人问我是否真的是他妹妹 我才说的阿
    你又怎么了阿
    他们是问你们是亲兄妹吗?你们不是啊,要不然别人会误会的,大家已经一头雾水啦!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

他们是问你们是亲兄妹吗?你们不是啊,要不然别人会误会的,大家已经一头雾水啦!
    是这意思啊 我还真没看出来 呵呵

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

是这意思啊 我还真没看出来 呵呵
    English please. we have an international audience here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry,i won't do it next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry
    i won't to do it next time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthian
    Hiii charm!!

Yay!! He won Kuan Beng Hong yesterday!!! and he's playing against Lee Hyun Il today!! really hope he can win!!!

Yeah, I also noticed that he doesn't smash a lot and he has loong hands and loong legs, so his actions are actually quite swift on court, don't have to run too much!!

Haha binoculars?? good idea!!! eh actually I am working now during the weekdays so I will only be free on weekends.. and this Saturday I think I might stay there for the whole day!! I must try it out!! go and ask him to take photos!!

As for why I like Bao, I think he's quite a good player and he's very mild, kind-hearted and caring towards his team mates, especially Lin Dan!!! Just like a gentle giant!! though I would prefer it if he's slightly friendlier to us!! More importantly, he can write good chinese calligraphy!! I like guys who are neng wen neng wu!!!

Btw, did his CHina supporters come in specially to support him??

baochunlai lostttt. sigh... i don't know, but bao actually seems rather uhmm weak to be 5th seed! today's really exciting match was taufik hidayat against peter gade.. gade lost but woah, he really put up a good match and showed spectacular fighting spirit man! bao's match and pace of the game was relatively slow compared to the exciting match beside him!!!! as usual, i went hunting for a seat when it was bao's turn t play and sat at the front row of his court armerd with my binoculars YAY! sighhh. bao does not seem like one with great mental strenghth.. such a waste. if only he won, then you'll be able to see him tomorrow! btw, do come earlier as i predict the stadium's going to be very full tomorrow!! com early to grab seats okay! ohh i see you're working...
    yeah bao is quite swift, but still, i dont know he does not play enough of an attacking game, or maybe that's his tactic. i think he's really quite unfriendly, he refused to sign his autograph on my friend's match after he lost.... Oh how do u know his mild, kind-hearted and nice to lindan? but yeah i know they're really close buddies! yeah and i think you should grab hold of your opportunity and ask him to take a photo with you when u see him.. mention kong ling's by all means and see if it words! i can't read the chinese words, what did kongling say? are they really siblings? haha. today's match was quite disappointing.. i mean lee hyun il isnt really all that good, and sigh he lost 15-9 15-6!?!?!? OHH. yeah i forgot to mention he made A LOT of mistakes, and there were lots of "bao chunlai, jia you!!" around though, obviously shouted by china people..haha im not sure if they come all the way from china to watch, but i doubt it.. i think they probably live or work here or something, but there are really quite a lot!! oh he knows chinese calligraphy? ooh. that sounds a little boring though, hahaha.. well tahts it for today. take care laby and all other bao fans! woohoo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah btw laby, can i have the website of baochunlai pictures? i remember very clearly last time i had the web link and there are lots of bao pictures in it.. i think it can be found somewhere arnd badmintoncentral but i cant find it!! if u know the weebbbie plsst ell meeee thankew!!! nnight!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i understand what do them said.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG!! Bao LOST AGAIN!!! how could it be!! aaww...no more bao to watch i feel so sad when i heard he LOST! haizzz....Woah..so many supported him. LoLz..so sad im not in s'pore haizz...have study. so cannot go n watch him play. is OK... next time Bao will do more BETTER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bao Lost AGAIN ??
    i think he needs to improve his mental strenghth,'cause basicly he is a good badminton player...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think he will stand up after some time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think bao will be well ,maybe tonight he will watch the rest matches with smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think bao will be well ,maybe tonight he will watch the rest matches with smile.
    Best time to approach him for an autograph or photo.. quick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charm
    today's match was quite disappointing.. i mean lee hyun il isnt really all that good, and sigh he lost 15-9 15-6!?!?!?
    I was there though I was more focused on Gade VS Hidayat's match. but I think lee hyun il is pretty good. He even won lee chong wei, and lee cw is no doubt good. But I must say, even though i'm not surprised lee hyun il won, I'm surprised that bao lost by so much.

Page 15 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 65 115 ... LastLast