User Tag List

Page 17 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 67 117 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charm
    so he looked behind when he was approaching the player's stand and i ran off already "
    lol.... hahahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did you say my name to him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hullo chika! hahha.. your name reminds me or pikachu so cute.
    hmm sorry i did not take other pictures of them but FU IS VERY CUTE!! have you seen them in real before? btw, the m'sia open is starting very soon, are you going to watch the matches live?? sorry abt not having any pictures of them :P
    keke.. its ok!!
    yes i have charm... i met fu/cai last year at indonesia open and other players (your love bao chun lai too).. yeh rite fu is very very cute... cai is cool.. and i also took alot of photos.. but unlike u i didnt get any chance to get picture with them .. even i only asked for a signature, they just turned they head down and kept going to the bus.. i didnt dare to stop them coz they're so tall and big.. kekeke.. maybe theyr tired.. or afraid (i wish not).. esp fu the shy one keke..
    noooo.. i dont think im going... hu hu hu ... but jiaaa yooou!! hope u'll get many photo of cute baobao again in malaysia open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chika
    keke.. its ok!!
    yes i have charm... i met fu/cai last year at indonesia open and other players (your love bao chun lai too).. yeh rite fu is very very cute... cai is cool.. and i also took alot of photos.. but unlike u i didnt get any chance to get picture with them .. even i only asked for a signature, they just turned they head down and kept going to the bus.. i didnt dare to stop them coz they're so tall and big.. kekeke.. maybe theyr tired.. or afraid (i wish not).. esp fu the shy one keke..
    noooo.. i dont think im going... hu hu hu ... but jiaaa yooou!! hope u'll get many photo of cute baobao again in malaysia open.
    hey ok, anyone of the Bao or Fu fans is coming to Malaysia??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are will go to Malaysia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kong ling
    They are will go to Malaysia
    Yeah, who??? Are you coming kong ling?? I can provide accomodation for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weeyet
    Yeah, who??? Are you coming kong ling?? I can provide accomodation for you
    i want to but i can't
    i said cai/fu xiaobao are go to Malaysia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pauline
    kong ling, is bao chunlai a good brother?
    yes he is
    i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HELLO KONGLING AND HELLO LABY AND ALL OTHER BAO SUPPORTERS! IM HERE TO SHARE MY WONDERFUL ENCOUNTER WITH BAOCHUNLAI TODAY!!!

okay so, today, my friend called me and told me that she was very near baochunlai, so i went over to her, and yeah baochunlai was barely away from her because he was seating on the last row and people walking along the aisle are all so close to him! i noticed that he was wearing a white color adidas shirt, SLEEVLESS! okay he looked so different but handsome all the same!!! so i was just very contented to hang around him, watching girls get all frenzy (like me) over being able to be close to him!!!!!!!! okay so he walked off.. the next time i saw him was when my friend called me again!!!! she said he was walking to the place where badminton stuff were sold, so i hurriedly followed him and walked behind him! along came a group of young girls joining the "chase" and they were carrying paper so i was like "super cute right!!?!" and they were like *nod nod* hahahhaa!!! okayy. so there were really lots of groups of girls who wanted to take pictures or get his autograph, and he was busy choosing shirts to buy,.. he's really very tall, like 2 heads taller than me, and im 1.65m btw!!! so u can roughly imagine how tall! okayay.. soooo, i asked him "bao chun lai xian sheng, ke yi he ni pai zao ma?" and he said something like wait a while, but in chinese of course.. okay so after waiting and lingering around him and squealing like crazy and knocking into lots of people in the course of jumping around like mad, he finally finished! so my friend and i did not have proper digi cams, and were gonna use our phones to take the photo, so he did not know and asked "zhen me yang pai ah" smthg like that, then i asked him " ni ren shi kong3ling2 ma?" and he said "shen me? bu ren shi bu ren shi" then i asked again, since kongling said she's his sister.. then after we took the picture, he said, "kong1ling2 ah?" then i was like dui dui! then he asked how i know her,and i said " [ehh i was like stammering and stuttering like crazy] oh wo men zai forum wang shan tan (bla bla i cant rmb some stuff)" then he nodded and said duidui and then i asked if kongling was his "qing shen meimei" and he said bu shi, shi biao mei, then i told him that she informed us that he was studying chinese (everything in really horrible chinese of course) and he said dui and i told him to come to the forum when he's free and he said hao ke yi and he was really much friendlier and we made eye contact and all the time iw as looking so UPwards while he was looking down! and by the time we finished our convo, (in the centre of the section where clothes and food were sold!!!!), a lot more girls were surrounding him, so he took pictures with other people and signed for them too.. then he said "xia chi zai liao ba" and i tell u i went mad with happiness okay?! and i totally trailed him until he entered the player's stand.. in the picture with me, he looked very cute! AND OH YAH i asked him if he could take a pic with my friend, and he said ke yi (that was after mentioning kongling, cos after all our dear friend kongling told us that whoever mentioned her name to him is his fan and her friend right? thnx kongling!!!!) but then her phone memory was full so i said dui bu qi ke yi zai pai yi ci ma and he said huh hai mei you pai dao ah and i think by then he was getting a little impatient cos lots of ppl were looking at him already HEEHEE! but the picture was taken.. bao was smiling but in e photo, he's eyes were closing!!! and after that i was saying zai jian, byebye and waving like crazy.hahaha i think he could feel someone walking behind me so he looked behind when he was approaching the player's stand and i ran off already okay so that was my encounter with my beloved baochunlai!!!!!!!!!!! i hope this interests all other supporters.. thanks kongling! actually i wanted to ask him if he recognises me, cos for his past 3 matches, ive always managed to find front row seats in front of his court and i was always in my white uniform, along with a pair of binoculars ooohhh well didnt have a chance to.. yeah thats it for today! people continue supporting him yeah?! thanks kongling! u're amazing! ur cousin is even more amazing though!!
    don't thanks me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

laby where are euuuuu
    Hey charm, I am here!! finally cos I have been vv busy for the past week, everyday went I reached home, it's about time to sleep!!!

Wow, u have finally accomplished ur mission already hor!! Even took a pic with him!!! I went to SIS on Saturday specially to find him, but I couldn't find him!!! and missed my chance!! haha but glad that u got a chance to talk to him, I think next year if he comes, he will recognize u!! then we can take photos with him together!!

from ur pics, I can see that he's really really tall, and I am shorter than u!! gosh.. I think I will look like a shortie beside him!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't thanks me
    kong_ling, can u invite Bao to the forum when he's free?? Tell him most of us know Chinese, just that we type in English here.. I think we will all be SUPER DUPER HAPPY to have Bao in this thread here!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthian
    kong_ling, can u invite Bao to the forum when he's free?? Tell him most of us know Chinese, just that we type in English here.. I think we will all be SUPER DUPER HAPPY to have Bao in this thread here!!!
    ok i will tell him
    but i am not sure he will come here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to watch the Malaysia Open yesterday, and met lots of players.I think that Bao appears to be one of the friendliest Chinese player, probably because he was in a good mood after having an easy match against Joachim Persson. The other Chinese players were really busy and dont really have much time to entertain their fans. Having been a loyal Bao fan for the past 3 years, I was really thrilled when he kindly told us (my friends and I) to wait for a while cos he have something important to do, rather than just to ignore his fans like some players do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    I went to watch the Malaysia Open yesterday, and met lots of players.I think that Bao appears to be one of the friendliest Chinese player, probably because he was in a good mood after having an easy match against Joachim Persson. The other Chinese players were really busy and dont really have much time to entertain their fans. Having been a loyal Bao fan for the past 3 years, I was really thrilled when he kindly told us (my friends and I) to wait for a while cos he have something important to do, rather than just to ignore his fans like some players do.
    did you take photos with him at the end?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha.. look at my jie2 zuo4!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthian
    Haha.. look at my jie2 zuo4!!!
    ohh maannn,. hahahahaha. so adorable okay i bet he'll muack u like crazy if he were to see that! dun worry, he will someday.. if KONGLING forces him to come here!! muahha!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did you take photos with him at the end?
    fortunately, yes! After that, I went to the concourse area and I saw him talking and laughing with Lee Chong Wei while giving him some money(?) i think...

Page 17 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 67 117 ... LastLast