User Tag List

Page 100 of 303 FirstFirst ... 50 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,684 to 1,700 of 5145
  1. #1684
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow SS Rankings (processed on 05-Dec-2010)

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    joj walkover because of injury
    even if he interested in ss final
    he cant do anything about his injury if the injury is real
    .
    I just had a look at their latest SS Rankings (processed on 05-Dec-2010);

    Mens Singles

    Rank...Country...Player.....................Points ...Tournaments
    1.........MAS.......Chong Wei Lee........51040......6
    2.........DEN........Peter Hoeg Gade.....46320......7
    3.........THA........Boonsak Ponsana....43740......9
    4.........CHN........Long Chen ............42080......7
    5.........CHN........Pengyu Du ............39540......9
    6.........DEN........Jan O JORGENSEN....38960....10
    7.........INA ........Taufik HIDAYAT......37880......7
    8.........VIE.........Tien Minh Nguyen....37380......8

    ------------------Cut Off Point------------------

    9.........HKG.........Yun Hu.................36180.....10
    10.......CHN.........Jin Chen................35720......6
    11.......CHN.........Chunlai Bao............34320......6
    12.......CHN.........Dan Lin..................32120......5
    .
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 12-07-2010 at 08:06 AM.

  2. #1685
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    285
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    joj walkover because of injury
    even if he interested in ss final
    he cant do anything about his injury if the injury is real
    same reason for LD
    official reason

  3. #1686
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laonong View Post
    same reason for LD
    official reason
    if both player play tomorow
    its either they have very good medical doctor or that's not true at all

  4. #1687
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    285
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's almost one week. Both of them can recover by rest.

  5. #1688
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    friday to wednesday
    let see

  6. #1689
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    gosh! 70 posts after my last post #1619

    only now i know lin dan was injured.lol

    it has been reported lin dan seldom get injured

    i think it could be he is very careful with his body,

    lcw should learn this from him.

  7. #1690
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up 2010 Hong Kong Open SS: MS Round 1 LD defeated JOJ

    .
    Today, in Round 1 at the 2010 Hong Hong Open SS, LD defeated JOJ 21-9, 23-21 in a fast 30 minutes match.

  8. #1691
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,783
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow....................

  9. #1692
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    775
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, 11 Dec, LD-LCW semifinal, and please dont talk about this anymore. Not frighten away.

  10. #1693
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    later lcw lost to wzm
    hahahahaha

  11. #1694
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,957
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    later lcw lost to wzm
    hahahahaha
    Luckily that's not happening.

    Btw, congrats to this thread.. 100 pages already!

  12. #1695
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,771
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow 2010 Hong Kong Open SS MS Round 2: LD defeated Shon Wan Ho

    .
    In Round 2 at the 2010 Hong Hong Open SS, LD defeated SWH 21-15, 21-16 in 45 minutes.

    Was LD taking it easy against SWH? In Round 1 playing against JOJ, it was 30 minutes.
    .

  13. #1696
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    775
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Luckily that's not happening.

    Btw, congrats to this thread.. 100 pages already!
    I hope he will find forces to pass through JCh as well.

  14. #1697
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    a bad news to dassad
    lin dan withdrawn already

  15. #1698
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LD gave walkover?

    Maybe giving LCW 'chance' to enter final?

    Provided he beats CJ la

  16. #1699
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    775
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    a bad news to dassad
    lin dan withdrawn already
    but what happened?

  17. #1700
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,460
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lin Dan is "injured".

Similar Threads

  1. Lin Dan and Xie Xingfang pics.. ( 林丹 / 谢杏芳 )
    By kwun in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 1832
    : 08-15-2013, 12:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •