User Tag List

Page 106 of 291 FirstFirst ... 6 56 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,802 of 4943
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lin Dan wanna go KLCC shopping for CNY clothes... hehe

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    LD will concede a walkover to CL if both qualified for the QF.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    instruction fr you ? lol.....
    Nope, from my boss.

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Why are u so sure? Got a call from the bookies?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Agree. The Malaysia Open title has yet to be won by Lin Dan.

Somehow I get a feeling that Lin Dan will never win this one.

Why? It's a gut feeling that I have, that's all.
    You got good feeling.

I am putting one of my room in this one and if I lose, I will bet my house on the LD vs LCW match. Waiting for the odds.
    George, I have an extra room.

Still no tips. Most probably CL to go through.
    Did anyone heed my advice?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, from my boss.

Yes

You got good feeling.

George, I have an extra room.

Did anyone heed my advice?
    You are simply the best, hail to the chief

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    You are simply the best, hail to the chief
    Thanks, Uncle, enjoy the rest of the matches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD will concede a walkover to CL if both qualified for the QF.
    Nokh88 is the playmaker that's why lol.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, Uncle, enjoy the rest of the matches.
    I am sure the rest of the matches are high quality...but it will not be a LD-LCW matchup, this is the one game I really look forward to seeing. Have a nice day

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks LYB for once again denying the spectators of an increasingly rare LD/LCW encounter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Thanks LYB for once again denying the spectators of an increasingly rare LD/LCW encounter.
    You are right that LD-LCW is rare, and not too many chances of match-up before either one retires.
    At first, I thought WO was on team order that robbed fans and especially those who fly into KL and pay good $$$ to watch, but with Badzine reporting it was official medical certificate and from a Malaysian doctor (who is a comrade of Bolehians from Boleh-land) that allowed LD to WO, what can we say? Still, bolehians and LCW fans alike, blame LYB for this incident, wuite incredible...what happens if the doctor that approved the medical certificate is from CHN or HK? I can imagine the scorn throw at LYB and CHN for match fixing.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are right that LD-LCW is rare, and not too many chances of match-up before either one retires.
    At first, I thought WO was on team order that robbed fans and especially those who fly into KL and pay good $$$ to watch, but with Badzine reporting it was official medical certificate and from a Malaysian doctor (who is a comrade of Bolehians from Boleh-land) that allowed LD to WO, what can we say? Still, bolehians and LCW fans alike, blame LYB for this incident, wuite incredible...what happens if the doctor that approved the medical certificate is from CHN or HK? I can imagine the scorn throw at LYB and CHN for match fixing.
    I still don't buy it. I grill LCW for his lame excuses so it's quid pro quo for LD. It's plain lame.

How convenient for LD to be injured against a team mate. Coincidence or not, it just doesn't look good on the surface. This is how public perception develops.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    I still don't buy it. I grill LCW for his lame excuses so it's quid pro quo for LD. It's plain lame.

How convenient for LD to be injured against a team mate. Coincidence or not, it just doesn't look good on the surface. This is how public perception develops.
    When I first heard of the WO, I preceived the same too and more than that in the past, LYB admitted to match fixing so rightaway, my instinct shifted to match fixing...what I am now emphasing is 'BWF medical staff checked into this WO and a malaysian doc (read it slowly) had checked and approved the WO', that takes care of the perception. The finger should not be pointed at LD or LYB, heck, blame the doctor who spoiled the party. Bolehians can blame a fellow bolehian, a doctor nonetheless
    I would be disappointed if LD plays and injures badly that affects his OLY12 preparation, that is something I would not want to see happen. Same to LCW too. If LD is destined to make history to win 2 gold or LCW is destined to win the 1st one for MAS, let it happens. If independent doc confirms injury, any player should walk away, that is the right and responsible thing to do, as disappointed as we all are not to see a LD-LCW match.
    Reading your posts, I gather you are a LCW fan...you should be happy LCW is on his way to a record 7th MO title
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 01-21-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I first heard of the WO, I preceived the same too and more than that in the past, LYB admitted to match fixing so rightaway, my instinct shifted to match fixing...what I am now emphasing is 'BWF medical staff checked into this WO and a malaysian doc (read it slowly) had checked and approved the WO', that takes care of the perception. The finger should not be pointed at LD or LYB, heck, blame the doctor who spoiled the party. Bolehians can blame a fellow bolehian, a doctor nonetheless
    I would be disappointed if LD plays and injures badly that affects his OLY12 preparation, that is something I would not want to see happen. Same to LCW too. If LD is destined to make history to win 2 gold or LCW is destined to win the 1st one for MAS, let it happens. If independent doc confirms injury, any player should walk away, that is the right and responsible thing to do, as disappointed as we all are not to see a LD-LCW match.
    You might buy into this but I don't, local doctor or not. Call me a cynic; the whole episode is too convenient for LYB and LD. Tell me then, what about the JYJ v Liu Xin match later in the evening. Injury again... oh, what a coincidence. It's complete and utter BS.

And no, it does not take care of perceptions. In fact, it inflames it.
    Last edited by madbad; 01-21-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading your posts, I gather you are a LCW fan...you should be happy LCW is on his way to a record 7th MO title
    I guess you have not read extensively enough. I am the first to call him out for all his lame excuses. In fact I enjoy watching LD more than LCW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok again same story. It will be fun to see LD walkover at next OG because he will give a road to some new chinese He Qei Hai Bei...
    Ok, tomorrow morning fly out of China. My trip is over, it was wonderful, except HKO semifinal day!!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the malaysian doctor would declare Lin Dan totalled even if 100% fit to prevent him from playing LCW and avoid another 21-17 21-8 in front of the home crowd . Should be good XP points for Chen Long is what is probably on LYB's mind ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD will be fully recovered from any injury from May 1, 2011 till April 30, 2012

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not buy any excuses from LD in last 3 tournaments..I saw in HKG Open..he was perfectly healthy, shopping in HKG and got married few days later in GZ...he clearly said to newpapers that he was fatique at that time. not injury....so why BWF did not look at that statement he made to media? at least he was honest about it...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    I do not buy any excuses from LD in last 3 tournaments..I saw in HKG Open..he was perfectly healthy, shopping in HKG and got married few days later in GZ...he clearly said to newpapers that he was fatique at that time. not injury....so why BWF did not look at that statement he made to media? at least he was honest about it...
    Told you it was LYB pulling the strings. As great as he is, LD is just another CBA puppet.