User Tag List

Page 127 of 289 FirstFirst ... 27 77 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,143 to 2,159 of 4913
  1. #2143
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    All that fun thing is just PR talk and indirect self compliment. LD s saying I could have finished Simon faster but I want my fans to enjoy my badminton extra time.
    I remember TH said similar thing 4 yrs ago

  2. #2144
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Did anyone at SG who's watching LD matches see if LD rackets have the buttom cap on or off?

  3. #2145
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Every single time Lin Dan gets into a rubber game, there will be people saying time is running out. Last year's AE? Oh no, Lin Dan is going downhill, bla bla bla but then he became AG champion.

  4. #2146
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    457
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Every single time Lin Dan gets into a rubber game, there will be people saying time is running out. Last year's AE? Oh no, Lin Dan is going downhill, bla bla bla but then he became AG champion.
    Exactly! LD will really win it when he wants to!Nowadays he gets into rubber sets unneccessarily..for what purpose? for fun? to try out new thing?LOLZ!

  5. #2147
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,503
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Every single time Lin Dan gets into a rubber game, there will be people saying time is running out. Last year's AE? Oh no, Lin Dan is going downhill, bla bla bla but then he became AG champion.
    Wise words....
    Last yr after AE he was finished... then TCup he became divinely again...
    After JOpen he was finished, the AG he rampages on again...

  6. #2148
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkai View Post
    Exactly! LD will really win it when he wants to!Nowadays he gets into rubber sets unneccessarily..for what purpose? for fun? to try out new thing?LOLZ!
    Wrong, I am not saying that. I am a LCW fan, but I do get very sick of people saying that LD is going downhill just because he got dragged into a rubber game. Similarly, I also hate the saying that LD will win whenever he is motivated. Just enjoy the LCW and LD battles!

  7. #2149
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,035
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    Wise words....
    Last yr after AE he was finished... then TCup he became divinely again...
    After JOpen he was finished, the AG he rampages on again...
    Haha. Isn't this yoyoism by fans/observers. It goes to show it's a case of hat have you done for me lately.

    Meanwhile in the England v Sri Lanka match...

  8. #2150
    Regular Member Blitzzards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GMT-04:00
    Posts
    1,436
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Did anyone at SG who's watching LD matches see if LD rackets have the buttom cap on or off?
    I caught a glimpse of the handle bottom on tv just now and I can see the reflective plastic plate bottom instead of the clear wooden centre. May have to watch it clearly again on downloaded media to be sure.

  9. #2151
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm,the longer he stay on court in sgo
    the lower the chance he can beat lcw

  10. #2152
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Badmintonshire
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    Wise words....
    Last yr after AE he was finished... then TCup he became divinely again...
    After JOpen he was finished, the AG he rampages on again...
    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Wrong, I am not saying that. I am a LCW fan, but I do get very sick of people saying that LD is going downhill just because he got dragged into a rubber game. Similarly, I also hate the saying that LD will win whenever he is motivated. Just enjoy the LCW and LD battles!
    Yap I got the same feeling that there are always people here like to play god and hurry to make a judgement day statement whenever LD or LCW had a relatively bad day....

    Before OG08, LD was finished; after OG08 it was LCW finished; plus those above, things like that....

    There must be a winner and a loser in a match, whoever lost in one or two matches is normal in sports. I thought those who rush for conclusion really don't know sports at all... Change of playing style is another form of player's self-evolution and improvement. That makes you more un-predictable...

    We should spend more time to appreciate their badminton, not indulging in delivering judgements...

  11. #2153
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Badmintonshire
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you remember what LD did in the year right before OG08, you would suspect LD is not concern about how many titles he must win, but only on 2 things:

    1. Got enough points to secure a seat in coming OG; and
    2. Train himself up to peak only at the OG, plus further optimize his play style to reach such peak.

    And maybe a 3rd thing if there is a high order: to assist teammates to secure maximum OG entries.

    Therefore guess LD is not that eager to beat LCW before OG12, unless in team events...

  12. #2154
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Singapore SS ms final - Lin dan vs Chen Jin

    Will lee yong bo make a decision for them this time ?

  13. #2155
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have seen LD up and down in the past, and I dont want to argue with all of you who think LD is not in decline so I better not making more comment beside: lets find out, I bet LD wont win next year OG, and as long as LCW stand on his way unfortunately LD will go back empty handed.

  14. #2156
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    457
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    I have seen LD up and down in the past, and I dont want to argue with all of you who think LD is not in decline so I better not making more comment beside: lets find out, I bet LD wont win next year OG, and as long as LCW stand on his way unfortunately LD will go back empty handed.
    HAHA! I bet LD will win it! Lets see how long LCW body can last since its 1 more year ahead..everyone is saying LD body going down..but no one thinks about LCW's body?anyway even if LD doesnt win it..Im sure he will go back with a medal LOLZ..

  15. #2157
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just hope Lin dan and Lcw keep their ranking

    and best if one of them win the title when the other one is not around

    Then for the final big show, both of them appear in the final

    and give us the greatest baddy show on earth

  16. #2158
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cristiano Ronaldo from badminton...lol

  17. #2159
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    hmm,the longer he stay on court in sgo
    the lower the chance he can beat lcw
    If they meet. I observe LD's trend didnt change much even with all the talk about his change of style.

Similar Threads

  1. Lin Dan and Xie Xingfang pics.. ( 林丹 / 谢杏芳 )
    By kwun in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 1832
    : 08-15-2013, 12:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •