User Tag List

Page 136 of 304 FirstFirst ... 36 86 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,312 of 5152
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    No, he is sick of drinking cold water again
    Indonesian reporters reported curry as the culprit this time. Stay updated, bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    Indonesian reporters reported curry as the culprit this time. Stay updated, bro.
    Well, another source says, once bitten by cold water, twice shy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha you guys are funny..has LD won the indonesia open before?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Well, another source says, once bitten by cold water, twice shy
    Well, your sources are very outdated and nonsense then. In this neutral's opinion.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think he's just messed up in his mind by all that's happened to him recently. If you ask me, that's a good sign.
    Also, wouldn't be surprised if XXF has something to do with this: like maybe giving him a bit of straight talking on things like character and integrity.
    Of course, I could be wrong as well....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Lin Dan denied intentionally gave victory to Sasaki or told by coach to budge

Quote Originally Posted by skchen View Post
    Badminton is bigger than LD and the Chinese Team just as golf is bigger than TW.
    Just see the reception and applause that Rory McIlroy got when he won the 2011 US Championship at the tender age of 22 years. People like him because he is humble and there were no airs about him unlike some badminton players who act as if they are doing a favor to the SE Asian badminton spectators, playing there. Rory played in KL immediately after his melt-down at the Masters and he gave no excuses for not winning. He said it was good for character-building.
    Someone has just been knocked out in day 3 of the Indonesian Open and I hope that he would not say it was the lingering effect of his recent 'illness'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkai View Post
    hey guys..anyone thinks LD purposely lost his match so he dont have to play CJ in the next round? LD played like he wasnt even trying man..He cant always give walkovers so I think he got to lose his match today..what do you guys say?
    Lin Dan said after the match that he still feels upset stomach he suffered in last week's Singapore Open SS.

Source: http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2011...Dan.Tersingkir

This is a part of the article translated by Google;

Lin pleaded not perform optimally because he still feels upset stomach he suffered in last week's Singapore Open Superseries. He denied intentionally gave victory to Sasaki or told by coach to budge. "I did not look up," said Lin Dan.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"I did not look up," said Lin Dan.

What exactly is that supposed to mean?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Saya memang tidak tampil maksimal," kata Lin Dan.
    I did not show/give maximum performance

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ah! Thanks for the clarification, Helang!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonc108 View Post
    If not because of the new rules and pts for OG, LD and CHN team would not give SSs in SEA a s**t. that why they are not that interested.

Like last few years, they might not like to come the next couple of years...
    True. Your statement is very sensible looking by the fact that China players need to participate in SEA's SS to merely gain points for OG2012.

So what you had just stated built a solid basis that last week's walkover was indeed staged and LD's lost to KT was another planned agenda so that they can help certain players to gain point and qualify!

You have proven the conspiracy theory by some forumers right.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skchen View Post
    Badminton is bigger than LD and the Chinese Team just as golf is bigger than TW.
    Just see the reception and applause that Rory McIlroy got when he won the 2011 US Championship at the tender age of 22 years. People like him because he is humble and there were no airs about him unlike some badminton players who act as if they are doing a favor to the SE Asian badminton spectators, playing there. Rory played in KL immediately after his melt-down at the Masters and he gave no excuses for not winning. He said it was good for character-building.
    Someone has just been knocked out in day 3 of the Indonesian Open and I hope that he would not say it was the lingering effect of his recent 'illness'.
    ..notice the word "team" in there?..that's the difference between say Tiger Woods and LD and the CHN team..Individual vs. "team" sport..
    Further, we all know that this is an 2012 OG qualifying period and just like in the recent article posted after his S'pore Open WO, LD mentioned something to the effect of "he's prioritizing his team/country"..Whatever he meant by that we probably know LYB would want to secure at least 3 of his MS players in the top 4 ranking by the end of April next yr.
    So, if we get that & that's really what's going on, i'm surprised i still see people making the same old comments and blame LD for what's going on??..
    Quote Originally Posted by flite View Post
    do you really think it's still a conspiracy??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 06-23-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flite View Post
    True. Your statement is very sensible looking by the fact that China players need to participate in SEA's SS to merely gain points for OG2012.

So what you had just stated built a solid basis that last week's walkover was indeed staged and LD's lost to KT was another planned agenda so that they can help certain players to gain point and qualify!

Thank you.
    i dont think my fave had beaten lin dan
    it was sho sasaki
    lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Lin dance is not the one to be blame, then who should we blame?

Li Yong bo?

CBA ?

China government?

China citizen ?

Or Chinese ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today Sho Sasaki will meet CJ in the QF, that explains about why LD played like my neighbour yesterday. The whole thing is just to avoid LD having to call WO (second in a row) againts the same opponent which will draw too much spot light.

I dont know if we will ever get the truth out of LD's mouth after he retired, cos I really want to know how he feels about the this team order. Maybe he's alright with it, but maybe he's as much upset as the rest of us and could not do a thing about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    If Lin dance is not the one to be blame, then who should we blame?

Li Yong bo?

CBA ?

China government?

China citizen ?

Or Chinese ?
    If I have to point to a single thing, that would be LYB who I assume is the brain behind the murder

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Today Sho Sasaki will meet CJ in the QF, that explains about why LD played like my neighbour yesterday. The whole thing is just to avoid LD having to call WO (second in a row) againts the same opponent which will draw too much spot light.

I dont know if we will ever get the truth out of LD's mouth after he retired, cos I really want to know how he feels about the this team order. Maybe he's alright with it, but maybe he's as much upset as the rest of us and could not do a thing about it.
    Hauge has reported several times over the last couple of years that the players don't like the team order/walkover thingie but have to toe the corporation line. I'm sure deep inside LD must be fuming.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Lin Dan said after the match that he still feels upset stomach he suffered in last week's Singapore Open SS.

Source: http://olahraga.kompas.com/read/2011...Dan.Tersingkir

This is a part of the article translated by Google;

Lin pleaded not perform optimally because he still feels upset stomach he suffered in last week's Singapore Open Superseries. He denied
    intentionally gave victory to Sasaki or told by coach to budge. "I did not look up," said Lin Dan.

What is this guy, LD, trying to say? To defame my country and perpetuate Singapore as a food poisoning capital?