User Tag List

Page 137 of 315 FirstFirst ... 37 87 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,313 to 2,329 of 5343
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Hauge has reported several times over the last couple of years that the players don't like the team order/walkover thingie but have to toe the corporation line. I'm sure deep inside LD must be fuming.
    In that sense I feel sorry for him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In his recent appearance in Singapore Open and well as Indonesia Open, i hardly see the passion in his game. PRobably he is "playing" his chances down and aim for the Big One.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By saying "I did not look up" he admit there is something to look up

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    In his recent appearance in Singapore Open and well as Indonesia Open, i hardly see the passion in his game. PRobably he is "playing" his chances down and aim for the Big One.
    Understandably knowing all the facts and consequenses LOL

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hauge has reported several times over the last couple of years that the players don't like the team order/walkover thingie but have to toe the corporation line. I'm sure deep inside LD must be fuming.
    LD fuming deep inside? Really? When the team orders are done for his ultimate benefit? When he is indispensable to CHN as shown in SC. When you are indispensable , you have negotiating clout. Like LCW is telling BAM now. I decide on my tournaments. I will retire after OG12... BAM may still be holding and owing LCW his prize money. It looks like CBA is holding back LD s money, hence he s behaving like a puppet. But LD wouldn't mind if CBA team orders is to benefit him ultimately, is it not?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you see any passion in LCW s game in IND SS or MAS GP Gold? LCW was exhibiting rust.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    What is this guy, LD, trying to say? To defame my country and perpetuate Singapore as a food poisoning capital?
    Come on, you know very well he's not. Anybody can extrapolate or take statements out of context to benefit their own agenda.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    LD fuming deep inside? Really? When the team orders are done for his ultimate benefit? When he is indispensable to CHN as shown in SC. When you are indispensable , you have negotiating clout. Like LCW is telling BAM now. I decide on my tournaments. I will retire after OG12... BAM may still be holding and owing LCW his prize money. It looks like CBA is holding back LD s money, hence he s behaving like a puppet. But LD wouldn't mind if CBA team orders is to benefit him ultimately, is it not?
    Yes, basically LD's been a puppet for the CBA, whose team order m.o. is to benefit the team and country. Maybe LD's at the point where he's had enough of it but he knows he can't break free of it. This plus all the prize money he's earned has been poured into CBA's coffers. There's enough reason to be fuming. Think about this–his marketability may have also taken a hit because of this incident, and that means a potential loss of future income.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the Chinese players don't follow team orders. Will they be trial as traitor and a bullet to the head for treason ?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    If the Chinese players don't follow team orders. Will they be trial as traitor and a bullet to the head for treason ?

There wouldn't be anyone daring to sign up play badminton for the CBA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh stupid CJ..if he didnt get injured and drop rank till so low then LD wouldnt have to like this..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anybody asks LD to retire soon after OG 2012 ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on, you know very well he's not. Anybody can extrapolate or take statements out of context to benefit their own agenda.
    Maybe he s not. But when LD tell lies like that, he s indirectly maligning Singapore. How can he be suffering from the bout in Singapore when he thrashed Alamshah in the first round?

You re familiar with Singapore so you know better. But if you are not and seeing or reading for the first time, the image remains for a long while. You think viewers will think highly of Singapore when they see the crowd booing LD? For those who don t know better, like Paisan of BWF pretended, they think Singapore fans are rude. Singapore is very particular about fairness like USA is very particular about freedom/ independence

Would you go to Afghanistan? My friend told me it s safe there. Or fascinating Japan or beautiful New Zealand? Negative media images, especially audio visual, lingers a long while in the mind. The correction, if any, will also take a long while for the mind to accept.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, i can see he only participate for the sake of the ranking points for the OG12.
    He will always peak during the BIG ones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Today Sho Sasaki will meet CJ in the QF, that explains about why LD played like my neighbour yesterday. The whole thing is just to avoid LD having to call WO (second in a row) againts the same opponent which will draw too much spot light.

I dont know if we will ever get the truth out of LD's mouth after he retired, cos I really want to know how he feels about the this team order. Maybe he's alright with it, but maybe he's as much upset as the rest of us and could not do a thing about it.
    Lets hope that Sho Sasaki will be able to send CJ back to CHN today.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post
    Lets hope that Sho Sasaki will be able to send CJ back to CHN today.
    yes I hope so, not that I don't like CJ, but just to simply spoilt the evil plan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..notice the word "team" in there?..that's the difference between say Tiger Woods and LD and the CHN team..Individual vs. "team" sport..
    Further, we all know that this is an 2012 OG qualifying period and just like in the recent article posted after his S'pore Open WO, LD mentioned something to the effect of "he's prioritizing his team/country"..Whatever he meant by that we probably know LYB would want to secure at least 3 of his MS players in the top 4 ranking by the end of April next yr.
    So, if we get that & that's really what's going on, i'm surprised i still see people making the same old comments and blame LD for what's going on??..

do you really think it's still a conspiracy??..
    Post this question to the right person and both of you or maybe the 3 of you can debate all night long.