User Tag List

Page 151 of 294 FirstFirst ... 51 101 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,567 of 4995
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    Yes, I find it interesting that, LD does fear only LCW while LCW the same, fears only LD while all the others fear both of them each Difference is as I stated, LCW is still hell bent on proving that he is able to beat them all while LD tends to choose who ever opponent he wants to defeat for his own reasons and purpose..
    Of course LD has the privilege of fooling fans because he has a team of assists to help him get ranking points when crucial. LCW has no such option. Are you suggesting LD s fake badminton is his sign of superiority and you enjoy his antics? Then you deserve what LD dishes out regularly. Are you implying LCW should ape LD in faking badminton and it s inferior of LCW to want to win all his tournaments? This is the first time I heard it s wrong to win titles. No wonder other sports laugh at badminton fans.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Of course LD has the privilege of fooling fans because he has a team of assists to help him get ranking points when crucial. LCW has no such option. Are you suggesting LD s fake badminton is his sign of superiority and you enjoy his antics? Then you deserve what LD dishes out regularly. Are you implying LCW should ape LD in faking badminton and it s inferior of LCW to want to win all his tournaments? This is the first time I heard it s wrong to win titles. No wonder other sports laugh at badminton fans.
    No, not at all. Unlike what you're thinking (or overthinking for that matter), I only watch badminton matches and wait for the good matches such as the WC2011 LD-LCW showdown which no matter how you argue with your theories, is very fair for either one.

Unlike you however, I don't hate either one (your preference is just so unmistakable) so my opinions are all from a neutral perspective, unlike your tunnel-vision which you just showed over there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    LD only fears LCW. Other players, he just turns up to play. Come Olympics, LD will be young again for a week.
    Rejuvenate............?? What rejuvenator he use ......??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    No, not at all. Unlike what you're thinking (or overthinking for that matter), I only watch badminton matches and wait for the good matches such as the WC2011 LD-LCW showdown which no matter how you argue with your theories, is very fair for either one.Unlike you however, I don't hate either one (your preference is just so unmistakable) so my opinions are all from a neutral perspective, unlike your tunnel-vision which you just showed over there.
    Congratulations! You would make a good judge!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Rejuvenate............?? What rejuvenator he use ......??
    Are you suspicious of something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD is now like a robot man. He is not interested to win or lose. He like to prove when it is at endanger time and he is more pround to win a crucial match of which is facing a great one or when he is at a trail battle which he is from behind to win.

He is more like an artist now. The match depend on his mood or his selection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree with those who say LD just doesn't bring the same focus and concentration from the first point to last., when it comes to non-major tournaments.

therefore, for him to lose, he needs to not concentrate fully on every point, and his opponent has to play a blinder. and it happens, but not THAT often.

People forget how many times LD had to win the rubber set to beat far lower ranked players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha... CL just proved that Chn 'may' not need LD....CL very commanding just now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it mean that Chen Long is stronger than Lin Dan now?
    Chen Long's playing more consistent and he can win against Lee Chong Wei in 2 sets instead of 3 sets whenever Lin Dan wins against Lee Chong Wei in recent matches.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From current situation, we might say that CL might be one of the best successor of LD for continuing CH Domination in Badminton.
    However from the last 2 encounters between LCW & CL, i think it is still questionable for CL to beat current world's 1 in 2 sets in the next encounters between them.

From what i observe, & many fellows here has also pointed on LCW unforced error amount which is quite a lot.
    CL had gained many points from straight forehand smash to LCW forehand defense.
    In addition, LCW lost a point in the first set due to flat drive. Yet in the second set, although LCW managed to learn something from his error in the first set, CL managed to send LCW into the wrong direction again.

In 2011 JO, LCW become slower after 3-4 rallies, & in Denmark Open i saw an improvement, but it is just not enough to defeat a rising CL.

Our Dato needs to get back to his shape soon.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD is a proven and safer bet. CL is a wild card playing the Joker thing. CJ is certainly the spoiler or nail in the coffin for LCW.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lin Dan was awarded the Laureus China Sportsman of the Year (2011)

China's Laureus Sports awards ceremony held in Ningbo
    2011-10-13 17:05:00 Laureus World Sports Awards

Ningbo, China, October 11, 2011 - The 2011 China's Laureus Sports awards ceremony, an equivalence to the ESPYs (short for Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Award), was held in Ningbo of east China's Zhejiang Province on Oct 11, 2011.

Lin Dan and Li Na (both absent) were awarded the Laureus China Sportsman and Sportswoman of the Year on Tuesday night. China's basketball giant Yao Ming receives the Laureus China Prominent Achievement of the Year award during the Laureus China Sports. (Photos/Xinhua)
    The Chinese public voted by internet for the award winners
    Other China Top Ten Sportsman includes Li Yongbo (badminton)

The full article is here: http://en.olympic.cn/news/sports_new...3/2164239.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow... I don't know what to say.... congrats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Tennis coach interview questions

Best regards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was commentated by GC, that in 2011 up to the 2011 Yonex French Badminton Open Tournament, Lin Dan withdrew 6 times from his matches out of 11 tournaments he played in.
    Chen Long, however, benefitted from 7 withdrawals by his compatriots and others from Round 2 to the SF stage and he went on to win 2 of the tournaments from the 'gifted' withdrwals and they are the Japan and Denmark Opens
    Rashid Sidek was especially bewildered by the latest YFBO withdrawal by WZM which clearly was to unseat LCW which thankfully failed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    LD is a proven and safer bet. CL is a wild card playing the Joker thing. CJ is certainly the spoiler or nail in the coffin for LCW.
    Chen Jin is not playing the joker. He is a joker.

Chen Jin is certainly nail in the coffin for LCW? I think you are also a joker.

If LD is a safe bet, why is he hiding? I wonder how many times LD can hide away. His withdrawal is insane and an insult to the sport and fans around the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post
    Chen Jin is not playing the joker. He is a joker.

Chen Jin is certainly nail in the coffin for LCW? I think you are also a joker.

If LD is a safe bet, why is he hiding? I wonder how many times LD can hide away. His withdrawal is insane and an insult to the sport and fans around the world.
    You hit the nail on the head with your comment that LD is hiding.
    He could have beaten KT in the SF match of the 2011 Yonex French Badminton Open with 1 game up and 3 points from victory in the 2nd game. However, the hard-fought games (23-21, 18-15) must have taken its toll and he was probably too tired to face LCW in the final and get thrashed.