User Tag List

Page 156 of 315 FirstFirst ... 56 106 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,636 to 2,652 of 5343
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    saw this on facebook:
    Hilarious

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    saw this on facebook:

It's really important for LD to win him as Male Player of The Year BWF 2011 which will be announced at the Super Series Finals in Liuzhou, China next week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why is there so few ld's fans???so few people is discussing about him unlike lcw.btw,congrats ld for reaching the finals for ssf.hope you can beat chen long again in the final.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrshuttle View Post
    why is there so few ld's fans???so few people is discussing about him unlike lcw.btw,congrats ld for reaching the finals for ssf.hope you can beat chen long again in the final.
    More of Lin Dan's fans are found at Badminton forums posting in Chinese.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .More of Lin Dan's fans are found at Badminton forums posting in Chinese..
    ... And this is a Boley Central forum ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulation to LD for winning MS title at Super Series Final 2011

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not much to say about Lin Dan, the only real topic is if he's the greatest badminton player ever! I think there is no question he is the greatest player of this generation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by V1lau View Post
    Not much to say about Lin Dan, the only real topic is if he's the greatest badminton player ever! I think there is no question he is the greatest player of this generation.
    totally agree

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheer for Lin Dan all the way to capture his 50th career title: London Olympics Games 2012 Gold Medal

Can anyone guess what are the 48th and 49th he is aiming for next year? heheh

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now the hibernating Lin Dan is exercising his muscles again. All sorts of theories that Lin Dan is declining or LCW has surpassed him burst out by themselves. His lethargic play in the earlier part of the year is simply a way to conserve his energy. Now, attacks, jump smashes and broken grips are gradually coming back. Just a joy to watch the SUPER Lin Dan coming back to the badminton court again. I wish I could have the chance to watch his game live before he retires.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because he's too good. people in trouble attract more discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by mrshuttle View Post

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonc108 View Post
    ... And this is a Boley Central forum ...
    Jeez, if you want to insult them, you could at least spell Boleh right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post

Oops, sorry sir, perhaps my finger is not good working on iPhone...

Or i've mistaken it with this (http://www.boleycenters.org/)... Let's support them with love...

Last edited by Jonc108; 12-19-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Joke is a joke. Yet to be serious, don't know why u consider this is an insult whilst I just pointed out a fact...
    Last edited by Jonc108; 12-19-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he looks in much better form than he did at the World Champs, more consistent. I can't see anyone stopping him at the OG if he maintains this level (which barring injury he will).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lindan treated his training as it were the final,and his Olympics MS final seemed to be his training section---so easy and perfect. "From the first point to the last one, every point is the best one I have ever done in my eight-year career life",said Lin. When it came to the end of the match, Lin had completed his third turning point. "I did feel extremely happy when I finished, not because I had gain the Olympics gold medal,but I was liberated" said Lin, "everything was liberated,and it was a great response to myself."

In 2009, Lin got the gold medals of Sudirman as well as World Championship.However, when it seemed that he has won all the glories,Lin expressed his new pursuit," All these are not what I want. I always deem those players like Hendrawan ,Taufik Hidayat and Peter Gade as great athletes,which has nothing to do with titles.You can always sense their persistent pursuit of career and gradually, I think they all deserve to be considered as "Great". Also, I hope that through my own efforts, I could be regarded as a great player by others too,even when I had retired.It would be really an honour for me to be able to join them"Lin expressed his highest goal. (information from programme "My Olympics" by CCTV)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by winnie-kid View Post
    lindan treated his training as it were the final,and his Olympics MS final seemed to be his training section---so easy and perfect. "From the first point to the last one, every point is the best one I have ever done in my eight-year career life",said Lin. When it came to the end of the match, Lin had completed his third turning point. "I did feel extremely happy when I finished, not because I had gain the Olympics gold medal,but I was liberated" said Lin, "everything was liberated,and it was a great response to myself."

In 2009, Lin got the gold medals of Sudirman as well as World Championship.However, when it seemed that he has won all the glories,Lin expressed his new pursuit," All these are not what I want. I always deem those players like Hendrawan ,Taufik Hidayat and Peter Gade as great athletes,which has nothing to do with titles.You can always sense their persistent pursuit of career and gradually, I think they all deserve to be considered as "Great". Also, I hope that through my own efforts, I could be regarded as a great player by others too,even when I had retired.It would be really an honour for me to be able to join them"Lin expressed his highest goal. (information from programme "My Olympics" by CCTV)
    lol that's what he said before he won the OG and a couple of world titles. Look at Taufik's game since 2005, i dont think as player i would admire him as a legend cuz man that is one large and steep downhill for a player to go. Peter Gade i would defiitely give thumbs up and express my great admiration to this man as he has been there for far too long and he never submits to the age factor.

In summary, Lin Dan's achievement is unbreakable by any player and the one I could think of that comes very close to matching this feat is Heryanto ARBI, the only player that never win OG and Indonesian Open.