User Tag List

Page 163 of 295 FirstFirst ... 63 113 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,755 to 2,771 of 5003
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Recording Artist - Superstar Lin Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cclau74 View Post
    New Recording Artist - Superstar Lin Dan

Based on the video, showing LD (when singing) had a tatto or just writing on the left arm. Is it right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg did lin dan get himself all tattoo'd up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilcan View Post
    i agree LD is one of the best badminton player in history...and his achievement is unbelievable..
    LD won WC 4 times since WC held annually,
    imagine how many WC title Zhao Jian Hua could get if WC was held annually that time?? imagine how many WC title PJB could get if WC was held annually that time??
    On the other hand they would have won none of them if there had been a player of LDs caliber around in his era :-)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccsmasher View Post
    omg did lin dan get himself all tattoo'd up?
    Saw his tattoo on his left hand, i think..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilcan View Post
    i agree LD is one of the best badminton player in history...and his achievement is unbelievable..
    LD won WC 4 times since WC held annually,
    imagine how many WC title Zhao Jian Hua could get if WC was held annually that time?? imagine how many WC title PJB could get if WC was held annually that time??
    In my honest opinion, it is very hard to compare players between different eras. Simply because several reasons described above which are mainly due to different in training regime, equipment, & degree of competition at that time. Not to mention that players in the modern age have a huge advantage from advices given by their seniors, for example: LD & TXH, MS & LCW, & many more.

Perhaps, along with the revolutionary invention of Time Machine, provided they are able to invent it, of course. We then might be able to bring back any players from different eras which aged around 5 years old, & being trained with identical training regime, nutrition, EQ, & whatsoever. Then after several years of competition from young to their middle age, we then might judge who is the best & who is slightly below par by the same BWF ranking system.

In my opinion, we need to wait some times before we can make those claims.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think we can know if LD is the best MS player ever, but I think it's safe to say that he has raised the benchmark in which we compare greatness in MS. The next "best player ever" will have to at least win an Olympics (maybe 2), a couple of WC, a couple of AE, and a bunch of SSP and SS, while playing a rival who is equally as dominating in his own right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    On the other hand they would have won none of them if there had been a player of LDs caliber around in his era :-)
    Couldn't agree more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luvina View Post
    Yes, LD almost get it.. But his retired/walkover happening in a tournament cause LD don't deserve it, IMHO
    The walkovers definitely is a demerit to his impressive resume, no question! However, he can crank it up when he needed to, it's like having 3 nitro buttons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Man...., a book can be written in this thread. lol.
    and perhaps another book at the LCW thread and yet another and another on Peter Gade and Taufik Hidayat AND SO MANY MORE. Quite unfair to include or exclude someone don't you think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD had two tattoo in his hands. On the right hand is writing FF (Fang Fang) and on the left hand is writing five stars shape (don't know what it's mean).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

five star means china....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A very nice line from Lin Dan in the post-match interview:

I hope the injury doesnt affect him too much (other words, wishing Lee Chong Wei a speedy recovery) because he needs to represent Malaysia in the London Olympics and we will meet again.

Best one i heard so far from this great man..he is more in awe of Lee Chong Wei than himself lol!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    A very nice line from Lin Dan in the post-match interview:

I hope the injury doesnt affect him too much (other words, wishing Lee Chong Wei a speedy recovery) because he needs to represent Malaysia in the London Olympics and we will meet again.

Best one i heard so far from this great man..he is more in awe of Lee Chong Wei than himself lol!
    So does this jinx thingie means LD will not win OLY12 gold or jinxie stuff does not apply since LD won by WO...oh! also ZYL/TQ won AE12 WD so OLY12 gold is out then right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    So does this jinx thingie means LD will not win OLY12 gold or jinxie stuff does not apply since LD won by WO...oh! also ZYL/TQ won AE12 WD so OLY12 gold is out then right?
    I am quite worried too because of the jinx will apply regardless of how he won the match.. But hey I hope this is be broken one day. Lin Dan sounded very determined to meet Lee Chong Wei again in the Olympics which means nobody can stop him from doing so even Chen Jin or Gade. Let's see if the God of Badminton can change the course of fate.

As for ZYL/TQ, I am optimistic they wont win the Olympics...clearly Wang/Yu lost on purpose i dont know why. Never seen such powerful pair to lose in straight games so quickly plus to a pair they were familir with and beaten for so many occasions.. Yup the jinx will apply but again Lin Dan would prove my ridiculous claim WRONG

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    I am quite worried too because of the jinx will apply regardless of how he won the match.. But hey I hope this is be broken one day. Lin Dan sounded very determined to meet Lee Chong Wei again in the Olympics which means nobody can stop him from doing so even Chen Jin or Gade. Let's see if the God of Badminton can change the course of fate.

As for ZYL/TQ, I am optimistic they wont win the Olympics...clearly Wang/Yu lost on purpose i dont know why. Never seen such powerful pair to lose in straight games so quickly plus to a pair they were familir with and beaten for so many occasions.. Yup the jinx will apply but again Lin Dan would prove my ridiculous claim WRONG
    WHAT! Now, you say your claim is ridiculous I totally believe your theory on jinxing, I thought you have scientific poof! err, I mean proof I am sure LYB/ZN read your posts and issue team order to YY/WXL to bugger off and let ZYL/TQ win, also CHN XD pairs to lose too. As for LD, he want to lose too but that LCW fella purposely fake injury to let LD win and get that AE jinxy on him. I am quite sure of that. Now, LD is in deep crap up to his neck

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regardless the jinx will apply or not... We might once again witness the clash of two Badminton Men-Singles Giants in this era..LD vs LCW in London Olympic Games 2012...