User Tag List

Page 165 of 262 FirstFirst ... 65 115 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,789 to 2,805 of 4444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's nothing compared to Lin Dan's brilliant career. Don't just follow trends.

Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post

LinDanity is the way forward !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    What's up with the jinx. Just one person started to talk about the jinx and now it's everywhere. Wake up guys, there's no such thing as a jinx. It is impossible for someone to just suddenly lose because he won the AE.
    Because that person talks about the jinx wherever he/she goes.........thus spread like rumours..........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL Lindanity hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post

i would love to touch his hair
    Yes, that's it, you can touch my hair while I sign this. How does it feel? Did I use the right conditioner?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbeer View Post
    Because that person talks about the jinx wherever he/she goes.........thus spread like rumours..........
    If you look at the Chinese winners of AE during the Olympic Year, it actually looks really disturbing...so out of the blue, i come out with this jinx to spice up the discussion.Otherwise why would i bother talkking about it.

Check the list of Chinese winners during the Olympics Year in AE and look their run in the Olympics games, all except one pair were jinxed and failed to win gold eventhough they were the huge favourites

The only Chinese pair that was unaffected by the jinx was none other than Gu Jun/Ge Fei who won Back-to-back gold in 1996-2000. Maybe Lin Dan will prove me wrong just like what he did in Olympics in Beijing because people do talk about being first seeds in the Olympics game cant never win the gold based on past record. But Lin Dan prove he could do as no 1 seed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lin Dan is about to change his occupation from a full time badminton-player to a singer??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTPbEBjotec&feature=share

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 57.Christ View Post
    Lin Dan is about to change his occupation from a full time badminton-player to a singer??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTPbEBjotec&feature=share
    the song been played in the arena after LD won the title at the 2012 AE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voltric View Post
    Yes, that's it, you can touch my hair while I sign this. How does it feel? Did I use the right conditioner?
    LD seems to be 'enjoying' himself...and that dude's hand rubbing on LD head is one hairy hand, hmmm...I am beginning to wonder what is going on

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you look at the Chinese winners of AE during the Olympic Year, it actually looks really disturbing...so out of the blue, i come out with this jinx to spice up the discussion.Otherwise why would i bother talkking about it.

Check the list of Chinese winners during the Olympics Year in AE and look their run in the Olympics games, all except one pair were jinxed and failed to win gold eventhough they were the huge favourites

The only Chinese pair that was unaffected by the jinx was none other than Gu Jun/Ge Fei who won Back-to-back gold in 1996-2000. Maybe Lin Dan will prove me wrong just like what he did in Olympics in Beijing because people do talk about being first seeds in the Olympics game cant never win the gold based on past record. But Lin Dan prove he could do as no 1 seed.
    Ok master of....jinx theory, hope all the winners of 2012 AE will prove you right so that you can finish your thesis aye?

And, I tell you what.....LD won't be affected by the jinx this year because he didn't truly won 2012 AE. He "won" due to somebody's injury . So the GOD of jinx will take this into account. OK, happy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbeer View Post
    Ok master of....jinx theory, hope all the winners of 2012 AE will prove you right so that you can finish your thesis aye?

And, I tell you what.....LD won't be affected by the jinx this year because he didn't truly won 2012 AE. He "won" due to somebody's injury . So the GOD of jinx will take this into account. OK, happy?
    Chen Jin didn't truly win the All England 2008 because of Lin Dan's injury and he didnt win the Olympic gold. In your face :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    LD seems to be 'enjoying' himself...and that dude's hand rubbing on LD head is one hairy hand, hmmm...I am beginning to wonder what is going on
    Would you like to spell it out what you are meaning to say?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King's View Post
    Would you like to spell it out what you are meaning to say?
    Take it as humour, dude But I do wonder why LD would allow that fellow to rub his head and obviously LD did not mind, not at all, is it someone LD knows

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Take it as humour, dude But I do wonder why LD would allow that fellow to rub his head and obviously LD did not mind, not at all, is it someone LD knows
    Maybe he didn't mind from the surface but deep inside he is ready to puke? He is not about to pounce someone in the open public for the video to go viral.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chen Jin didn't truly win the All England 2008 because of Lin Dan's injury and he didnt win the Olympic gold. In your face :P
    Ah.....ok..........u win

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tell LD to change his nick name to LINDANITY

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you guys know that he can dance? So Lin-Dance it is. Period.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree it is difficult to compare players from different era and it is quite unfair to do this. I do think Lin Dan is the best so far in badminton history just because time only move forward and badminton skills/badminton racket/the new concept on how to play badminton/the scientific way of training/nutrition are only getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    In my honest opinion, it is very hard to compare players between different eras. Simply because several reasons described above which are mainly due to different in training regime, equipment, & degree of competition at that time. Not to mention that players in the modern age have a huge advantage from advices given by their seniors, for example: LD & TXH, MS & LCW, & many more.

Perhaps, along with the revolutionary invention of Time Machine, provided they are able to invent it, of course. We then might be able to bring back any players from different eras which aged around 5 years old, & being trained with identical training regime, nutrition, EQ, & whatsoever. Then after several years of competition from young to their middle age, we then might judge who is the best & who is slightly below par by the same BWF ranking system.

In my opinion, we need to wait some times before we can make those claims.