User Tag List

Page 175 of 295 FirstFirst ... 75 125 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,959 to 2,975 of 5001
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jkkwongnz View Post
    If CL is on the same half as LCW at London olympics , I think he has at least 50% chance of beating LCW. If CL is the one in the final, don't be disappointed because it will be a true match between him and LD. LD really has to play as hard to beat CL. To me, CL is even more dangerous than LCW for LD as far as Olympics gold medal concern.
    ..99.9999999% (the .0000001% will be if LD is injured) ain't gonna happen..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jkkwongnz View Post
    If CL is on the same half as LCW at London olympics , I think he has at least 50% chance of beating LCW. If CL is the one in the final, don't be disappointed because it will be a true match between him and LD. LD really has to play as hard to beat CL. To me, CL is even more dangerous than LCW for LD as far as Olympics gold medal concern.
    At this stage with Chen long and Lin Dan in the final,

li yongbo's job is done - an olympic gold medal for china.

I don't think he gives a fuxk who won that gold

as he will be celebrating,

most probably drunk

even before the final is played

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD is mental and reading games player during match. unlike CL is more toward physical which attacking player. i still believe LD still can win over CL. But i'm so worry if CL is developing something in this area bcos his games keep improving day by day.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, what's this? we drop LCW from the list already? he's still there, u know? fighting with the injury to fight his 'best friend'. hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lcw need good faith and luck to win CL and LD which not always on his side when meeting together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there is no way LCW can beat Lin Dan in OG....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flamming View Post
    I think there is no way LCW can beat Lin Dan in OG....
    Why not?

If LCW has recovered sufficiently to enter the LOG MS final, which I admit is really tough, and LD has also managed to fight his way there to meet him (assuming he got past compatriots either CL or CJ and the Koreans), there is a possibility that LD may similarly suffer an unexpected injury to hand LCW the Oly crown.

Do you think this possible?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it will not happen. because Lin Dan and Chen Long will face at Semifinal because they are no. 2 and 3 seed. LCW will face Chen Jin...
    dream final still LD vs LCW

if Lin Dan can defend his Olympic Gold medal, there are no reason for him to stay play and not retired...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If LD loses before the finals at the OG, do you think he will retire immediately after the OG?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    If LD loses before the finals at the OG, do you think he will retire immediately after the OG?
    I believe whatever the outcome in the OG, gold or no gold, he will retire not immediately but not long after either.

After the OG,expect to see a different Lin Dan in the negative sense, significantly slowing down,playing in fewer tournaments and, fans wouldn't like to hear this,more beatable simply for lack of motivation. He will probably continue to do national duty and play at the 2014 TC but not as 1st Single.

I say all this with more than a tinge of sadness - what to do when the man says he's tired and now puts his family first, the more so when he's won practically everything in badminton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Believe it or not. When Lin dan and chen jin heard about Chen long s shock defeat in wembley , both of then actually stepped up their game . Strange but seems true. If Lin Dan doesn't fall pray to any dark horse, then the gold is his.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    Believe it or not. When Lin dan and chen jin heard about Chen long s shock defeat in wembley , both of then actually stepped up their game . Strange but seems true. If Lin Dan doesn't fall pray to any dark horse, then the gold is his.
    But your jinz theory said LD won AE12, so OLY12 is kaput and now you say LD has chance to win goldie cookie....how come Miqilin7, our jinx Jedi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OneToughBirdie has good memory ... and I know what you are going to say

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never believe in Jinx, truly great players can break it. When even cause and effect are often not so clear-cut, sometimes attributing it to coincidences, what more Jinx belief with no scientific basis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    But your jinz theory said LD won AE12, so OLY12 is kaput and now you say LD has chance to win goldie cookie....how come Miqilin7, our jinx Jedi
    Yes i wont forget that Jinx theory...but let's see whether it will work on Lin Dan as a God..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    At first I thought Lin Dan wont win it because Lee Chong Wei is in top form, now that fate doesn't want Malaysians to win any major title in badminton. It seems the jinx is currently overpowered. However, it could fall into these scenarios either Lin Dan injured himself (which is so impossible because he is really careful about his preparation), he fooled around against potential dark horses ( might happen but unlikely since it's Olympic we re talking about) or the very likely one would be him facing Chen Long/Chen Jin in the gold medal match; from there the theory will come into reality when he intentionally loses the match to give a medal away to his compatriots. It's very plausible because he has won everything already come to think of it....why not let his friend/teammate grab it since it's One China anyway

Li Xuerui will fall victim as a object of Li Yongbo's match fixing plan. She will give way to Wang Yihan/Wang Xin to go through to the gold medal match...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    Yes i wont forget that Jinx theory...but let's see whether it will work on Lin Dan as a God..
    Ah yes,your elephant memory Actually, he meant to say Lin Dan is the God of Badminton. I am reluctant to use that term on a human being, at most god in small letter.