User Tag List

Page 22 of 313 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 72 122 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...880&sec=sports

“I was not physically ready for the past two international events,” he told the China Daily.
    “I was really tired after a busy 2009. After a period of break, I feel much better. It’s the start of the year and a very important event for me.”
    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    but he also said

"As a veteran you should choose high-quality competition as the best way to stay healthy and remain in peak competitive form.”
    ...that's another way of saying 'in the last few months i couldn't cope with the training load and the pressure but after negotiating with my superior they decided taking off a bit...'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default are you cooler?

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    lcw is in top form now and the local tournament is just one of his training session so was beating pg, cj, boonsak and who else he don't even remember in the last 2 ss! ....and don't tell ld!

*sigh*
    who cares if lcw is in top form
    The AE title is not determined by lcw's form
    a top form lcw only buys himself a second place lah
    AE MS title is determined by LD's form. Talk about pressure huh?

May i also ask, are Misbun and Rashid in top form?

I know the bolehers are ALWAY in top form That's a guarantee!!
    did that boil you up? or you ran out of coolant?

you must have a big stake there, care to share?

i gave my info and then u ask for info
    cooler, that wasn't the answer i expect from you, we all adore ld and we can't overdo that...

your reaction of the word 'top form' just boils you up even to the extend bringing names like ms & rs?

hey, cool down, will ya? maybe it's you who really need to take a break...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...that's another way of saying 'in the last few months i couldn't cope with the training load and the pressure but after negotiating with my superior they decided taking off a bit...'
    Nope, he was too busy doing commercial stuff, like his branding, marketing etc...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    Nope, he was too busy doing commercial stuff, like his branding, marketing etc...
    Yup...I guess u have heard lots of stories since u moved to HKG and had the chance to meet some players during the HKG SS last year Too bad I didn't meet you as I was in NY during that week.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Training?? LD was totally unprepared for the January SS tourneys as he had too much outside activities that simply left him exhausted and therefore "not ready" to compete.

U can see how he can lose to Choi Ho Jin if he was unprepared and somehow lost focus in a particular tourney. I am sure Lee Yongbo wouldn't want Lin Dan to come to KL in such an unprepared state and ended up losing early

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you mean he was totally off training? how long?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Yup...I guess u have heard lots of stories since u moved to HKG and had the chance to meet some players during the HKG SS last year Too bad I didn't meet you as I was in NY during that week.
    Haha yah, it was such an awesome experience!
    Didn't get to meet up with Rudy this time he was in HK too, a bit too busy with uni work this sem
    Hopefully there's another chance this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Training?? LD was totally unprepared for the January SS tourneys as he had too much outside activities that simply left him exhausted and therefore "not ready" to compete.

U can see how he can lose to Choi Ho Jin if he was unprepared and somehow lost focus in a particular tourney. I am sure Lee Yongbo wouldn't want Lin Dan to come to KL in such an unprepared state and ended up losing early
    you guys lucky stay so near and please try to be bcer spies and get us more info about ld!

as for chj, ld i can see, wasn't prepared at all, in fact the worst game of his life!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ot

Haha yah, it was such an awesome experience!
    Didn't get to meet up with Rudy this time he was in HK too, a bit too busy with uni work this sem
    Hopefully there's another chance this year.
    Yup...being up close and personal with the players certainly broaden our views of certain things

I missed the HKG SS SF and Finals twice in a row now (despite living in HKG) Only watched a glittering of matches in 2008 when fastdrop, Hau-Ge and Krisna were all here!

I remembered the time when I watched the HKG SS 2007 (and one week before that the CHN SS) Finals in front row, with the INA Team and some Chinese players like Xie Xingfang also there! Not to mention the dinners with Rexy Mainaky, Hendrawan and the players of course! Our BC-boss: kwun and cheung were also present to make it really memorable for all of us!

OK...back to Lin Dan. What do you think will be the odds of him winning if he meets Lee Chong Wei again in the AE? My take will be 51-49. He still stands tall, but, if he's unprepared again, LCW might just take the opportunity and beat him
    Last edited by badMania; 02-02-2010 at 10:56 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK...back to Lin Dan. What do you think will be the odds of him winning if he meets Lee Chong Wei again in the AE? My take will be 51-49. He still stands tall, but, if he's unprepared again, LCW might just take the opportunity and beat him
    If LD meets LCW in AE10 final, I am with you of the 51/49 odds. My guess is if LD lose, he will lose in the early rounds but if he gets into the final, he will very sharp, with his experience in finals at majors, he will be very difficult to beat...that is my wild guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    If LD meets LCW in AE10 final, I am with you of the 51/49 odds. My guess is if LD lose, he will lose in the early rounds but if he gets into the final, he will very sharp, with his experience in finals at majors, he will be very difficult to beat...that is my wild guess.
    i say your odds is 51:49 but could be the other way round!

it cannot be 50:50 as there must be a winner..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i say your odds is 51:49 but could be the other way round!

it cannot be 50:50 as there must be a winner..
    Sure, it can be the other way round. Like I say, it is a wild guess...how much do I do, not much? As I said before, this AE is quite even, but let's see the draw and who knows if one of them or both cannot get to the final.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if lindan is not in his top form
    will he only lost in final?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its hard to say for now but most likely these world top 2 can make it into final.
    if ld is not in his top form, i don't think he can survive 3rd round as this is a.e. where all top players really train hard and looking forward for the throne.
    all eyes will be on ld follows by lcw, th & pg...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched Lin dan recent games , his weakness of the game is now exposed by Taufik

Watched this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z2MEpPd4tc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    I watched Lin dan recent games , his weakness of the game is now exposed by Taufik

Watched this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z2MEpPd4tc
    Uhh, no.

If Taufik has to smash 5-6 times just to win a point, while LD is walking around and not taking things seriously, that's obviously not a weakness.

Just because Taufik won a rally against LD by smashing doesn't mean LD is weak against smashes. As LD #1 fan, you should know.

Page 22 of 313 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 72 122 ... LastLast