User Tag List

Page 33 of 313 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 545 to 561 of 5320
  1. #545
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,606
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My previous post prediction is right , Lin dan lost to let Bao Chunlai win this All England game.. I guess now Lee Yong Bo ask Lin Dan to be trained , and prepared himself for Thomas cup in Malaysia!

  2. #546
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by staiger View Post
    Wont be playing with the N90 (ii) for a while .....I would be surprise they are not all in the bin by now
    I can see all LD fans turfing their rackets

  3. #547
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    My previous post prediction is right , Lin dan lost to let Bao Chunlai win this All England game.. I guess now Lee Yong Bo ask Lin Dan to be trained , and prepared himself for Thomas cup in Malaysia!
    WTF, all the time you talk about how LD will win, and then you come up with this statement, all I can say is WTF

  4. #548
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bishan, Singapore
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    My previous post prediction is right , Lin dan lost to let Bao Chunlai win this All England game.. I guess now Lee Yong Bo ask Lin Dan to be trained , and prepared himself for Thomas cup in Malaysia!
    the ferret once again proved that he is never wrong............ in his fantasy world.

  5. #549
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bishan, Singapore
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    I can see all LD fans turfing their rackets
    get ready for an influx of cheap N90 rackets in the Buy/Sell thread!!!

  6. #550
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no history for Lin D this season in AE

  7. #551
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    no history for Lin D this season in AE
    If LD wants to make history with most AE wins, he has to past Rudy with 8. LD had 3, therefore even if he wins this AE10, he needs to win all AE and play 2 more years after 2012 OLY, that is almost impossible to do as LD will most likely retire after 2012. The most likely scenario is to win as many WC and one more OLY12, if LD achieves that, I can see no player passing that mark...not in our lifetime at least.

  8. #552
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    454
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    If LD wants to make history with most AE wins, he has to past Rudy with 8. LD had 3, therefore even if he wins this AE10, he needs to win all AE and play 2 more years after 2012 OLY, that is almost impossible to do as LD will most likely retire after 2012. The most likely scenario is to win as many WC and one more OLY12, if LD achieves that, I can see no player passing that mark...not in our lifetime at least.
    Hope LD, can just win all WC, and OG =), Ends there =P

  9. #553
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    c'mon fere .. we all know you're a mad for Lin D but don't give us silly reason .....

  10. #554
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i thought i heard it was another strategy to let bao chunlai improve in his rankings........ shiat it i want lindan to win

  11. #555
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i see a lot of china version of famous bolehian here ..

  12. #556
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    454
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xyxyz View Post
    i thought i heard it was another strategy to let bao chunlai improve in his rankings........ shiat it i want lindan to win
    BCL need to be top 3 to be in OLYMPICS?

  13. #557
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think people have to give BCL credit and stop this, lin dan let him win rubbish

  14. #558
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    454
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babyface View Post
    i think people have to give BCL credit and stop this, lin dan let him win rubbish
    BCL lose to KENICHI? OMGZ? MAYBE,if he does, LD LET HIM WINS + D

  15. #559
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flexsis View Post
    BCL lose to KENICHI? OMGZ? MAYBE,if he does, LD LET HIM WINS + D
    Also, people have to start give credits to Tago. 3 sets struggling, ya know.

  16. #560
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    454
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Also, people have to start give credits to Tago. 3 sets struggling, ya know.
    Well, true, but I never took any credit from Tago =)

  17. #561
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flexsis View Post
    Well, true, but I never took any credit from Tago =)
    I, too never said that. = )

Similar Threads

  1. Lin Dan and Xie Xingfang pics.. ( 林丹 / 谢杏芳 )
    By kwun in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 1832
    : 08-15-2013, 01:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •