User Tag List

Page 53 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 885 to 901 of 5307
  1. #885
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kish-mah-ash View Post
    hey aspire boy,you jealous of lindan,aren't you?lindan has been world #1 player before.
    here boy i'll give you some clues:
    lindan:
    1x olympic champ
    many times all england champs
    many times world champions
    many times thomas cup and sudirman cup champion

    and compare to yoh boy,leechongwei?
    1x all england champ and he did it without meeting lindan.
    how many times olympic champion?
    how many times world champion?
    how many times thomas cup and sudirman cup champions?
    1x datuk

    and did you see yoh leechongwei got punked by lindan in the thomas cup?

    don't be jealous yall and please don't go calling yoh daddy pbm.
    Yoh kiss-my-ass, yo are right LD was world no.1 before. Now let me telle yo now LCW is world no.1 yo know. I see yo are jealous of LCW status not me of about LD yo. I saw yo posted LD achievements, quite impressive yo but still he is world no.2 yo.

    Dont go call your grandpa (cooler) yo ok Mr. kiss-my-ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    for the record, the above statement came out of the mouth of a delusional and traumatized lcw fan.
    As for me, LD is playing and pacing himself EXACTLY as i like him to be.
    No where in my 20,000+ posts have said I or inferred that i wanted LD to be ranked at #1.
    In fact, i have stated LD is ranked '0', better than #1.

    aspire, if not google, try using the BF's search function once in a while, it might help you get your info straight before
    activating your neurons.
    Ha ha ha... At last you took the bait. I saw you over used the word google was it because someone chided you on that before? I saw an angry man with over 20,000 posts said LD ranked "0" ROTFLOL.

    I over estimated you.

  2. #886
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    aspire, just ignore this k-m-a guy, doesn't know how to write and speak properly. let him live in his world and nobody is responding to him.
    i post a report to the mod for his rudeness this morning

  3. #887
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh I see. Okie dokie.

  4. #888
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ..this is so funny..i see all (okay maybe a handful of) the LCW fans are still clinging to his current WR 1 status as something to be proud of..
    News for you guys: compare the number of tourneys he's competed in to that of LD. That's the real, hard truth. Get that in your guys' head before shocking the world even more!

  5. #889
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    be careful of your statement, the world still look at bwf ranking for players and for the men's single at number 1 happens to be lee chong wei. don't mislead the readers of your number of tourney/points system or are you questioning bwf ranking of players?

    separate this issue and start a new thread and i will follow!

  6. #890
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ^^who's questioning the bwf ranking of players??..^^

    LCW has more points because he's played in more games than LD.
    that's the real, hard truth!..
    There's no misleading whatsoever, the facts show it, why are you ignoring that fact?..

  7. #891
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    LCW has more points because he's played in more games than LD.
    that's the real, hard truth!..
    There's no misleading whatsoever, the facts show it, why are you ignoring that fact?..
    above is no misleading, you just copied my previous post about bwf ranking, its your bottom thats misleading and dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..this is so funny..i see all (okay maybe a handful of) the LCW fans are still clinging to his current WR 1 status as something to be proud of..
    News for you guys: compare the number of tourneys he's competed in to that of LD. That's the real, hard truth. Get that in your guys' head before shocking the world even more!

    in bold - what that suppose to mean?

  8. #892
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default to accept and to live with the fact & truth..

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    LCW has more points because he's played in more games than LD.
    that's the real, hard truth!..
    There's no misleading whatsoever, the facts show it, why are you ignoring that fact?..
    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    above is no misleading, you just copied my previous post about bwf ranking, its your bottom thats misleading and dangerous
    ...
    in bold - what that suppose to mean?
    Tell me or tell us, how is that fact misleading and dangerous? or you and your sidekick, Aspire, simple try to ignore it?..
    What is that supposed to mean in bold?...exactly what i've been pointing out: LCW has more points because he's played in more games than LD.

    Accept & live with that, LCW fans!
    Last edited by ctjcad; 06-03-2010 at 12:32 PM.

  9. #893
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..this is so funny..i see all (okay maybe a handful of) the LCW fans are still clinging to his current WR 1 status as something to be proud of..
    News for you guys: compare the number of tourneys he's competed in to that of LD. That's the real, hard truth. Get that in your guys' head before shocking the world even more!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    LCW has more points because he's played in more games than LD.
    that's the real, hard truth!..
    There's no misleading whatsoever, the facts show it, why are you ignoring that fact?..
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    Tell me or tell us, how is that fact misleading and dangerous? or you and your sidekick, Aspire, simple try to ignore it?..
    What is that supposed to mean in bold?...exactly what i've been pointing out: LCW has more points because he's played in more games than LD.

    Accept & live with that, LCW fans!


    like i said you can't and shouldn't call yourself a neutralist, you are a die-hard fan of lin dan, so hard you even mock lcw's fan beating the gong and drums (remember?)

    but that's how you want to live as a neutralist its fine with me, i just don't care. to me you have been here long enough and you can't take the pressure of being call jia yu fans, you want something else.....

  10. #894
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ..anyone else wants to entertain Mr. pBmMalaysia??..

  11. #895
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    China
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..this is so funny..i see all (okay maybe a handful of) the LCW fans are still clinging to his current WR 1 status as something to be proud of..
    News for you guys: compare the number of tourneys he's competed in to that of LD. That's the real, hard truth. Get that in your guys' head before shocking the world even more!
    LD played 10 tournaments according to BWF(during the one year time frame) and the ranking calculation only based on 10 tournaments. Thus, playing more will indeed not affect the rankng by much unless you can guarantee that the result of next tournament LD participate is definitely going to be better than one of his previous tournament.
    Last edited by majyun; 06-03-2010 at 01:11 PM.

  12. #896
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..anyone else wants to entertain Mr. pBmMalaysia??..
    lol..me for one... i posted and other threads about LCW 'supposed' WR1... bah...

    same as what you mentioned, LCW is there cos of the nos of tourney he's been to, where as LD is just on 'holiday' mode.so,in reality no use being no.1 when you ALWAYS loses out to WR 2 !!!!

    it's a joke , actually... and to make it worse,he's my countryman.

  13. #897
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majyun View Post
    LD played 10 tournaments according to BWF(during the one year time frame) and the ranking calculation only based on 10 tournaments. Thus, playing more will indeed not affect the rankng by much unless you can guarantee that the result of next tournament LD participate is definitely going to be better than one of his previous tournament.
    ..sure, there's no guarantee or proof if LD played in more tourneys the ranking pts will be affected/change. But we are just basing the assumption by calculating and tallying up the number should LD participate in the same no. of tourneys as LCW. Just calculate the current total pts/tourney by LCW and LD and tally them up using the same no. of tourneys. What do you get? which player ends up w/more total pts?
    *actually in the current BWF ranking, they only count LD playing in 9 tourneys and LCW in 13 tourneys.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 06-03-2010 at 01:34 PM.

  14. #898
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    lol..me for one... i posted and other threads about LCW 'supposed' WR1... bah...

    same as what you mentioned, LCW is there cos of the nos of tourney he's been to, where as LD is just on 'holiday' mode.so,in reality no use being no.1 when you ALWAYS loses out to WR 2 !!!!

    it's a joke , actually... and to make it worse,he's my countryman.
    well, LCW is doing his best.
    It's some of your countrymen who are turning LCW into a joke.

  15. #899
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    well, LCW is doing his best.
    It's some of your countrymen who are turning LCW into a joke.
    cooler, do you think its funny?

    i also think its funny because lcw is also the most popular baddy player of all time, just look at the number of thread and posts

    and i am sure a lot comes from you, cooler whether they make sense or not they sure contribute to that huge big number

  16. #900
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    China
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..sure, there's no guarantee or proof if LD played in more tourneys the ranking pts will be affected/change. But we are just basing the assumption by calculating and tallying up the number should LD participate in the same no. of tourneys as LCW. Just calculate the current total pts/tourney by LCW and LD and tally them up using the same no. of tourneys. What do you get? which player ends up w/more total pts?
    *actually in the current BWF ranking, they only count LD playing in 9 tourneys and LCW in 13 tourneys.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..sure, there's no guarantee or proof if LD played in more tourneys the ranking pts will be affected/change. But we are just basing the assumption by calculating and tallying up the number should LD participate in the same no. of tourneys as LCW. Just calculate the current total pts/tourney by LCW and LD and tally them up using the same no. of tourneys. What do you get? which player ends up w/more total pts?
    *actually in the current BWF ranking, they only count LD playing in 9 tourneys and LCW in 13 tourneys.
    I don't think you have done enough justice on LCW. Even if LD win another super series(worth 9200 pts) so that he has a total of 10 tournaments contributing to his ranking calculation. He will still be WR #2(LCW will still lead by around 2000pts).

    The reason why you guys got caught into this long winded discussion is because both of you are arguing based on "assumptions". However, what went wrong was, you guys are arguing based on different assumptions. You assumed that LD has this capacity whereby he can win a tournament with will while PbM does not think so(Naturally you can assume anything which is an inherent weakness itself when you based your argument on assumption).
    No doubt, LD is a great player. But to say that, whatever LCW's/LD's teammates wins were from LD's generosity, I think you are pushing it(In fact, I think it's very insulting for every opponent that is competing on an equal ground with LD in a tournament as you think that their effort won't matter, i.e. LD is always going to thrash them easily anyway). It's no wonder PbM does not think that you are not being neutral, you can't even convince me even though I am not a Malaysian fan.

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    well, LCW is doing his best.
    It's some of your countrymen who are turning LCW into a joke.
    Word...The pot calling a kettle black. What a funny scenario. Perhaps is time for you to buy a mirror.
    Last edited by majyun; 06-03-2010 at 02:11 PM.

  17. #901
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    cooler, do you think its funny?

    i also think its funny because lcw is also the most popular baddy player of all time, just look at the number of thread and posts

    and i am sure a lot comes from you, cooler whether they make sense or not they sure contribute to that huge big number
    again, this guru talk and talk aimlessly, this explain lcw's play style. You see. lotta lcw threads and posts here because BC/BF traffic is driven by fans from bolehland, Jia you fans from china doesn't even make up 1% of BF traffic. In term of noise, you bolehers win hands down. That is the fact. You can engrave that on a trophy of some sort

Similar Threads

  1. Lin Dan and Xie Xingfang pics.. ( 林丹 / 谢杏芳 )
    By kwun in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 1832
    : 08-15-2013, 01:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •