User Tag List

Page 67 of 298 FirstFirst ... 17 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,123 to 1,139 of 5054
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..appreciate the link and reference to LD's post-match comments.

IMO, those are just talks from LD. I mean, really, what else would we expect him to say? "I don't want to win"? "I'm not planning to win"?...of course he would make such comments.
    Just like with LYB's pre-WC big talks abt LD being ready & winning the WC. To me, they're all just talks.

When LD said "I wanted to win but...", why the "but"??..
    Why do you think he added "..I just didnt play as well as my potential allows of me today to win it"??..

IMO, i still stick to my opinion that it's mostly LD's lack of motivation or perhaps lack of urgency to win against PSH. I read in another thread, Hauge brought up "LD probably lost concentration during the match". That's a possibility. And even more, he had TXH accompanying him there (maybe or maybe not sitting behind him during the match).
    I mean, really, LD had won the last 8 meetings vs. PSH. I don't want to take credit away from PSH but we all know the level between LD and PSH. If he really "wanted to win", don't you think he would put up more than 13 pts and force at least a rubber game?..I certainly don't think he's injured? Tired or fatigued? personally i don't think also. Perhaps lack of systematic training because of CBSL? that's up for debate and i don't really subscribe to that...So, why the straight games loss with only 13 pts in each game?..
    you really think so???????????

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..appreciate the link and reference to LD's post-match comments.

IMO, those are just talks from LD. I mean, really, what else would we expect him to say? "I don't want to win"? "I'm not planning to win"?...of course he would make such comments.
    Just like with LYB's pre-WC big talks abt LD being ready & winning the WC. To me, they're all just talks.

When LD said "I wanted to win but...", why the "but"??..
    Why do you think he added "..I just didn’t play as well as my potential allows of me today to win it"??..
    That's PR answer but I'll like to hear the original in Chinese.
    Anyway, I take it to mean 'lack of preparation'(..did not play to potential.... part) not lack of motivation(I wanted to win..), something that I mentioned before. As far as I'm concerned, motivated, medium motivated or not motivated(feelings), if one prepares sufficiently(task), can still do reasonably well (same motto I have at work).

For one as talented & experienced as LD, should be no problemo & that's a compliment.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 08-28-2010 at 07:44 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Anyway, I take it to mean 'lack of preparation'(..did not play to potential.... part) not lack of motivation(I wanted to win..), something that I mentioned before. As far as I'm concerned, motivated, medium motivated or not motivated(feelings), if one prepares sufficiently(task), can still do reasonably well (same motto I have at work).

For one as talented & experienced as LD, should be no problemo & that's a compliment.
    - So why LD only gave 13 pts in each game and only 2 games??..i'm sure you know he can give a better fight than that, don't you??..
    - Also, do you think LD and PSH are at the same level?..
    - Preparation could be part of being motivated (no motivation to win thus translates to no or lack of preparation)..not motivated to win thus no urgency in winning..yes, you've mentioned before (even posted something at my BC profile page)..
    - Now, if it's because LD lost concentration as mentioned by Hau-ge from the badzine site, then that's a possibility. The further question is, what made him lose concentration?..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 08-28-2010 at 07:56 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the Chinese press:
    “今天打得不理想,感觉总有点急躁,心态不稳,沉不住气。在处理球上不是很专注,总感觉差那么一点,打着打 着,就会失误。

林丹承认自己没有发挥出正常的水平。他说:“比赛就是这样,你不好时,对手却表现得越来越好。其实朴成焕今 天的打法没什么特别大的变化,只是他今天打得更有耐心一些。而我想打好,却总打不好,心里总有些着急,无法 专注比赛。可能就是因为这点,自己最终输掉了比赛。”

林丹的教练汤仙虎称朴成焕发挥得特别好。“他打法有针对性,把握住了场上的主动。”

Lin Dan mentioned in the interview that he could not focus in the court...and that caused lots of errors.

He admitted that he did not play his best badminton, whereas Park Sung Hwan played patiently and that frustrated him. As a result, he could not play as well as he wanted to and lost the match as a result.

Tang Xianhu also praised Park Sung Hwan's performance as Park managed to take the initiative right from the start and controlled the court well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

today is your birthday, isn't it?

happy birthday!

this time for this wc, we can't blame lin dan for losing with such a low score

we should blame on the china ba for the cbsl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can blame Lin Dan's loss to cbsl or jeer at Liyong Bo's inaccurate pre-WC prediction or make all kind of noises all your want, at end of the day, bottom line, china clinched 3 WC golds, with potential for 4 or 5 golds as icing on the cake. They did it without their big guns Lin Dan, Bao Chun Lai nor with their #1 Wang Yihan. This is not my noise but real facts.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD has always had problems playing PSH though. I think because PSH isn't an all out attacking player, LD finds it harder against PSH than LCW, due to the style of play. In saying this LD should have really beat PSH.

I think people are forgeting that LD has one 3x WC 1x OG Gold, countless AE, and tons of Super Series events as well as Thomas and Surdiman Cups.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    LD has always had problems playing PSH though. I think because PSH isn't an all out attacking player, LD finds it harder against PSH than LCW, due to the style of play. In saying this LD should have really beat PSH.

I think people are forgeting that LD has one 3x WC 1x OG Gold, countless AE, and tons of Super Series events as well as Thomas and Surdiman Cups.
    well I would not agree PSH to be the so-called LD-killer, the hard fact is that he is not the one beat LD most... it's LCW.

if anyone have the H2H record of all top-10 players vs LD, you could see where PSH is...

LD has different problems playing different players, just a matter of how he perform when on-court.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does that mean that the CBL back in china did some damage to Lin dan's form for this year WC?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    it would be funny if lindan are so called doesnt motivated enough to win the match again psh
    if yes,why he stay on court for 39 minutes?
    should find the video to watch
    i believe it was another match just like swiss open 2010 against peter gade
    peter was doing more unforce error against lin dan but lin dan winning shot is wayyyyyyyyyyy lesser than his opponent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD won 3 times WC....losing in this series is nothing lar....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

was there any china ladies team playing in the cbsl?

i forgot, somebody has any idea?

so if they aren't playing then i suppose they would be hard on court training for this wc

that's why are are still dominant in the ladies department.

as for the men team i still think too much league spoil at least lin dan and bao cl.

these are also facts.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-
    - Preparation could be part of being motivated (no motivation to win thus translates to no or lack of preparation)..not motivated to win thus no urgency in winning..yes, you've mentioned before (even posted something at my BC profile page)..
    To use your term, I dont subcribe to the "motivated/motivation related to preparation" thingy. Motivated as far as I'm concerned is a feeling. As far as I'm concerned, I not motivated kah, not urgency kah,I totally hate it kah, I still can prepare & do my job well(and I'm not talking some hum drum clerk job), got nothing to do with feelings. It just depends on the person's personality.

Baddy term erm...I think related to what is called "clinical approach"
    Anyway, just shows LD is human after all. He'll make his comeback during AG I'm sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if lin dan is better prepared i still think he can beat psh or any other guy on earth.

if he is not, just about any guy on earth can take him.

yes, best on what was posted in this thread

something like over 1,000 posts

i agree with you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To use your term, I dont subcribe to the "motivated/motivation related to preparation" thingy. Motivated as far as I'm concerned is a feeling. As far as I'm concerned, I not motivated kah, not urgency kah,I totally hate it kah, I still can prepare & do my job well(and I'm not talking some hum drum clerk job), got nothing to do with feelings. It just depends on the person's personality.

Baddy term erm...I think related to what is called "clinical approach"
    Anyway, just shows LD is human after all. He'll make his comeback during AG I'm sure.
    he better be or else

i will strike his name from my book

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somehow i agree with that. PSH IMO is a type of player that can do defensive fast exchange well. I can see during his match againts TH, PSH gain more points when he was attacked by TH the way LD would have attacked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..feeling??..so it means he wasn't in the mood to play or win?..mood=feeling??..
    If that is so, i can certainly see it being part of his motivation or lack of..
    To give an anology: If i want to impress a date or about to go out on a first ever date, i'd certainly be motivated to prepare and dress to impress and do everything and anything to impress the date..
    If LD really wanted to win, he'd certainly be motivated to win and focus in trying to win..certainly give a better effort than 13 pts in both games and losing in straight games..
    I'm sure he could do much2 better than that..

As for those who wondered and pondered whether any CHN women's players participated in the CBSL, please read the "2010 CHN Super League" thread in the 2010 Tournament sections. Yes, there are other threads in BC other than just the "M'sian Players" and "LD" threads. You will be surprised in your findings..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 08-29-2010 at 03:00 PM.