User Tag List

Page 68 of 264 FirstFirst ... 18 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,140 to 1,156 of 4480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonc108 View Post
    well I would not agree PSH to be the so-called LD-killer, the hard fact is that he is not the one beat LD most... it's LCW.

if anyone have the H2H record of all top-10 players vs LD, you could see where PSH is...

LD has different problems playing different players, just a matter of how he perform when on-court.
    Well LCW will have more wins than other players against LD because he plays LD most of the time, in the finals of international events.

It's not neccessarily how many times PSH beats LD, it's always a tight match between them, in the Thomas Cup group match it was 21-18 25-23 in favour of LD. There is never usually a 21-12 21-8 like The demolition of LCW in OG08

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Somehow i agree with that. PSH IMO is a type of player that can do defensive fast exchange well. I can see during his match againts TH, PSH gain more points when he was attacked by TH the way LD would have attacked.
    Yep, PSH isn't an all out aggressive attacker, he would rather sit back and return the shuttle, and let his oppnents make mistakes and for him self to counter attack. I am still to see the match between LD and PSH, will comment more when I see it.

On his day LD can still thrash any player on earth !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..feeling??..so it means he wasn't in the mood to play or win?..mood=feeling??..
    If that is so, i can certainly see it being part of his motivation or lack of..
    To give an anology: If i want to impress a date or about to go out on a first ever date, i'd certainly be motivated to prepare and dress to impress and do everything and anything to impress the date..
    ...:
    This is where you and I differ, your example is on social/personal, mine was on work. I totally no mood or no motivation, as long as prepare all that's necessary, can still do the job well, seriously. I see the preparation (task) as more important than motivated/mood/feeling.
    But since we will never agree on this, case closed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Well LCW will have more wins than other players against LD because he plays LD most of the time, in the finals of international events.

It's not neccessarily how many times PSH beats LD, it's always a tight match between them, in the Thomas Cup group match it was 21-18 25-23 in favour of LD. There is never usually a 21-12 21-8 like The demolition of LCW in OG08
    I think that's because PSH always plays his usual style(that is: play slowly and calmly every shot) and i think this frustrates LD who love to play a much more fast and attacking style. Furthermore, PSH always likes to slow things down when he's playing.. delaying the playing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my mind . Lindan 's No1 , He has a wonderful left hand !!! He 's play so well

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

patience games by Park broke Lin rushy attacks ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    patience games by Park broke Lin rushy attacks ..
    im stunned , you are able to summaries what i was trying to say in a few words

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    This is where you and I differ, your example is on social/personal, mine was on work. I totally no mood or no motivation, as long as prepare all that's necessary, can still do the job well, seriously. I see the preparation (task) as more important than motivated/mood/feeling.
    But since we will never agree on this, case closed.
    ..so, if you don't think motivation and/or mood played a factor, then what is your explanation for LD's loss vs. PSH??..Are you sticking with LD's own reason for his loss which is "lost of concentration"?..

Btw, here's another theory on why LD lost:
    For those who've watched the match between LD vs. PSH, let me know if these are pretty much correct.
    2 things stand out in the match:
    a) Unforced errors by LD were quite bad, (e.g.) out by a lot
    b) LD did not step on the gas pedal when he was behind. On the shots LD wins, he wins it. In this case, the difference between winning and losing shots by error is huge.

Now, here's the spinner. After knowing LCW was beaten by Taufik (yes, he played before LD on the QF day), he knows Taufik will most likely beat Park as their H2H is 7-0 in favor of Taufik. Then, he also knows CJ has pretty much an even record against Taufik but has beaten Taufik the last couple of times. The biggest gamble was CJ vs. Gade.
    So, LD didn't give much effort and lost to Park. And yes, as what he and the team gambled, Park lost to Taufik in the SF. And their prediction was correct again when CJ beat Taufik in the Final. In other words, LD was only there to prevent LCW from entering the Semis (as LCW has a better H2H record vs. CJ); also CJ was already in the other half of the draw. If LCW had won vs. Taufik, most likely LD would fight all out to win his match vs. PSH. In essence, LD could've won against PSH and won the title, but this time it's CJ's time.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 08-30-2010 at 06:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So as to sum up LD's loss based on your post above, its gonna be inconsistency, match fixing and assuming = unprofessional!

Look like someone is digging his own grave any which way you look at it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never mind LD, get your guessing game right and who knows you might strike it big the next time round.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Aspire; 08-30-2010 at 06:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    im stunned , you are able to summaries what i was trying to say in a few words
    this guy zabee doesn't speak much

when he does he sure summarized in one word

yes the rushy attacks against a counter attack player

that makes lin dan worried a lot

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with ld not in form and cj in control mainly this year, will his sponsorship gets affected? I wonder why he doesn't produce his own racket since his playing days will be over in a few years time?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    with ld not in form and cj in control mainly this year, will his sponsorship gets affected? I wonder why he doesn't produce his own racket since his playing days will be over in a few years time?
    Most of the top players in the circuit now would definitely retire in a few years time. So how many players racket could be introduced to the market? In China team itself, all are worthy champions like LD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD is an exception with his achievements. Way ahead of the previous champions. So he should be able to capture a big part of his market in China.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes agree with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOK6dbipwDg
    What do you guys think of LD's match vs PSH? To find the following parts, check the uploader's profile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha .. thanks for the compliment guys .. ~~