User Tag List

Page 70 of 294 FirstFirst ... 20 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,174 to 1,190 of 4996
  1. #1174
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think how you look at things and how i look at things are miles apart.

    about your finding on bao cl - if you expect something from him because he trains more,

    what about the rest like peter gade? he also had a long training for wc and nothing happens.

    if we continue or rather you continue giving this kind of questions/post i say we are going to have a very10x long one.

    it is irrelevant to mention that and its totally beside my point here.

    if you want to follow my post #1168, here is what i was asking:

    "is it lin dan needs special treatment?"

  2. #1175
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why would LD need any special treatment??..He could train & get "special treatment" or skip the CBSL and he still could lose.
    I still don't understand why some can't see the overall plan (at least to the theory i'm bringing up from 2 pages back)..If they want CJ to win, it aint' matter if LD gets a "special treatment" or not..

  3. #1176
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I'm starting to understand what you are thinking, ctjcad. LYB wants CJ to win it this time. However, LCW has a good record against CJ so he wants to wipe off LCW. So what more better than to use LD to kick LCW out? However, LCW lost his quarter-final, so LD no longer 'serves a purpose' and therefore lost. Well, there is still no guarantee that CJ will win though. I don't buy it because I don't see how confident they are in CJ winning. Sure, he won it in the end but can one say that it is 100% chance for CJ to win? Or LYB likes to take risks?

  4. #1177
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    then all you were trying to do in your last 2 pages were to convince members

    cba wants chen jin up up and away to win wc

    which eventually he did?

    and forget lin dan?

  5. #1178
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    I think I'm starting to understand what you are thinking, ctjcad. LYB wants CJ to win it this time. However, LCW has a good record against CJ so he wants to wipe off LCW. So what more better than to use LD to kick LCW out? However, LCW lost his quarter-final, so LD no longer 'serves a purpose' and therefore lost. Well, there is still no guarantee that CJ will win though. I don't buy it because I don't see how confident they are in CJ winning. Sure, he won it in the end but can one say that it is 100% chance for CJ to win? Or LYB likes to take risks?
    Well, if what you say in the first part is true, wouldn't that be too risky? Why not let them (CJ & LD) meet in the final and then let CJ win. I am sure CBA wouldn't mind a 1-2 finish.

  6. #1179
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    I think I'm starting to understand what you are thinking, ctjcad. LYB wants CJ to win it this time. However, LCW has a good record against CJ so he wants to wipe off LCW. So what more better than to use LD to kick LCW out? However, LCW lost his quarter-final, so LD no longer 'serves a purpose' and therefore lost. Well, there is still no guarantee that CJ will win though. I don't buy it because I don't see how confident they are in CJ winning. Sure, he won it in the end but can one say that it is 100% chance for CJ to win? Or LYB likes to take risks?
    ..dink, dink, dink, dink...you've finally seen the light!
    - Yes, LD is there just to protect CJ, in case LCW advances. Remember, LCW played his QF match before LD. If LCW had won, i surmise LD would go all out and win his match vs. PSH.
    - Yes, as i've mentioned, the bigger gamble was the CJ vs. Gade and also the Taufik vs. PSH match. They gambled CJ would beat Gade and Taufik would beat PSH, in the Semis. If PSH had beaten Taufik, then their plan could turn upside down as PSH has a better H2H record vs. CJ. But if their plan goes as planned, most likely CJ will go all the way and win because he has a better record vs. TH.
    - Yes, that's the theory i have. Anyone can believe it or not..no one is forcing..
    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Well, if what you say in the first part is true, wouldn't that be too risky? Why not let them (CJ & LD) meet in the final and then let CJ win. I am sure CBA wouldn't mind a 1-2 finish.
    ..LYB probably wanted to make it seems like CJ earned his WC victory, without having to face his compatriots and then having the rest of the world questioned if there was match fixing or not should LD and CJ meet..

    There's also another possible theory as to why LD hasn't won a single individual tourney this yr (other than the BAC). This one i don't really subscribe, yet. And that is, LD wants to stay low and appear as if he's faded. Only to return with a bang come the AG. So, basically, he's saving it up til then..as he has promised earlier in the year that his goal was the AG..we'll see..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 08-31-2010 at 05:03 AM.

  7. #1180
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,013
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Well, if what you say in the first part is true, wouldn't that be too risky? Why not let them (CJ & LD) meet in the final and then let CJ win. I am sure CBA wouldn't mind a 1-2 finish.
    Yup, my thoughts too. Very risky at WC level, China could have lost MS title.
    Recently before TC(forgot which tourney), Bao2 beat LD, then lost the next stage. In the end, China did not win the MS for that tourney. Bao2 had a long lecture from LYB after his lost.

    I dont think members dont understand ctjcad's theory but we dont buy it.

  8. #1181
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Yup, my thoughts too. Very risky at WC level.
    Recently before TC(forgot which tourney), Bao2 beat LD, then lost the next stage. In the end, China did not win the MS for that tourney. Bao2 had a long lecture from LYB after his lost.

    I dont think members dont understand ctjcad's theory but we dont buy it.
    It was the AE10.

  9. #1182
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..dink, dink, dink, dink...you've finally seen the light!
    - Yes, LD is there just to protect CJ, in case LCW advances. Remember, LCW played his QF match before LD. If LCW had won, i surmise LD would go all out and win his match vs. PSH.
    - Yes, as i've mentioned, the bigger gamble was the CJ vs. Gade and also the Taufik vs. PSH match. They gambled CJ would beat Gade and Taufik would beat PSH, in the Semis. If PSH had beaten Taufik, then their plan could turn upside down as PSH has a better H2H record vs. CJ. But if their plan goes as planned, most likely CJ will go all the way and win because he has a better record vs. TH.
    - Yes, that's the theory i have. Anyone can believe it or not..no one is forcing..

    ..LYB probably wanted to make it seems like CJ earned his WC victory, without having to face his compatriots and then having the rest of the world questioned if there was match fixing or not should LD and CJ meet..

    There's also another possible theory as to why LD hasn't won a single individual tourney this yr (other than the BAC). This one i don't really subscribe, yet. And that is, LD wants to stay low and appear as if he's faded. Only to return with a bang come the AG. So, basically, he's saving it up til then..as he has promised earlier in the year that his goal was the AG..we'll see..
    i thought lin dan lost to psh first then lcw lost to taufik

    if lcw beat taufik, how the hell lin dan gonna protect chen jin?

    if lyb planned like this

    how the hell he knows the timetable of who play first in the 1st round until quarter final?

  10. #1183
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    i thought lin dan lost to psh first then lcw lost to taufik
    if lcw beat taufik, how the hell lin dan gonna protect chen jin?
    if lyb planned like this
    how the hell he knows the timetable of who play first in the 1st round until quarter final?
    LCW vs TH game already ended even before LD vs PSH started.

  11. #1184
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,530
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..so, you guys are basically saying LD didn't care much if he won or lost..let alone cared abt the match?..basically not motivated to win the match..
    He argued for 2 line calls showed he cared for the match???..check out what happened in the 2nd half of the 2nd game..

    Btw, fyi, LD had beaten PSH eight straight times before this lost...add to that, after PSH beat LD, he then lost to TH...figure that one out too!...PSH's style is naturally difficult for LD??..
    Agree, the motivation is just not there.
    PSH as been mentioned has lost 8 times in a row, one win in a blue moon does not show he is truly a threat.

  12. #1185
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,530
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    i thought lin dan lost to psh first then lcw lost to taufik

    if lcw beat taufik, how the hell lin dan gonna protect chen jin?

    if lyb planned like this

    how the hell he knows the timetable of who play first in the 1st round until quarter final?

    Recheck your schedule mate

  13. #1186
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ..please check the tournamentsoftware.com website and do some research before making further comments:
    http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...A3E&d=20100827

    If LCW wins vs. TH, then LD is going to try to win his match vs. PSH so he'll face LCW in the Semis. That is how LYB/LD are going to protect CJ, in case both meet in the Final, because LCW has a better H2H record vs. CJ (with LCW winning the last 3 matches). Of course, if LD meets LCW in the Semis, most likely LD has the superior advantage and most likely win. And if LD wins, and CJ wins, of course, there's going to be a CHN vs. CHN match to decide it all. And if CJ wins it all, then we all know what will be buzzing in a forum like BC..

    If LD had played before LCW in the QF Rd., then my guess is LD will go all out and win his match vs. PSH just so he can secure a Semifinal spot and in case LCW wins his match vs. Taufik. It's all in the Draw. But LCW played first and LD/LYB had the advantage on whether to go all out or let go.

    All in all, the overall plan for this yr is for LD not to win the WC. Not top priority. Another member posted in another thread, mentioning that perhaps LYB was "hyping up" the "LD will win this yr's WC" talks in order to take some pressure off from the Women's team.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 08-31-2010 at 05:44 AM.

  14. #1187
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    Agree, the motivation is just not there.
    PSH as been mentioned has lost 8 times in a row, one win in a blue moon does not show he is truly a threat.
    Do you think it is the same case with LCW and Taufik?

  15. #1188
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    off topic, abt LCW vs. Taufik:
    IMO, LCW vs. Taufik was going in favor of LCW. Until, well, the unexpected back injury occurred. I'm not suggesting that is the reason LCW lost, but i'd say it probably played a part. I was nearly dumbfounded seeing LCW fell apart in the 2nd half of the 3rd game with so many errors as if he forgot how to play or got scared of playing Taufik.
    So, in a way, my opinion is yes, it's probably one of those rare opportunities for TH to beat LCW.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 08-31-2010 at 05:51 AM.

  16. #1189
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..please check the tournamentsoftware.com website and do some research before making further comments:
    http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...A3E&d=20100827

    If LCW wins vs. TH, then LD is going to try to win his match vs. PSH so he'll face LCW in the Semis. That is how LYB/LD are going to protect CJ, in case both meet in the Final, because LCW has a better H2H record vs. CJ (with LCW winning the last 3 matches). Of course, if LD meets LCW in the Semis, most likely LD has the superior advantage and most likely win. And if LD wins, and CJ wins, of course, there's going to be a CHN vs. CHN match to decide it all. And if CJ wins it all, then we all know what will be buzzing in a forum like BC..

    If LD had played before LCW in the QF Rd., then my guess is LD will go all out and win his match vs. PSH just so he can secure a Semifinal spot and in case LCW wins his match vs. Taufik. It's all in the Draw. But LCW played first and LD/LYB had the advantage on whether to go all out or let go.

    All in all, the overall plan for this yr is for LD not to win the WC. Not top priority. Another member posted in another thread, mentioning that perhaps LYB was "hyping up" the "LD will win this yr's WC" talks in order to take some pressure off from the Women's team.
    ok so lcw played first before lin dan

    fair enough

    however, this plan does not guarantee chen jin a gold medal

    if this comes from lee yong bo's mouth i have nothing to say.

    but it is not, its just your opinion, ctjcad and a good one though.

    i say, no hard feelings, ctjcad above is your opinion,

    here's mine:

    could your plan be a cover up for lin dan's loss in wc 2010?

    cheer mate!

  17. #1190
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You choose what to believe in. I don't buy it, but ctjcad believes in that theory. We are all free to decide, I don't think ctjcad has to reply to that. Well, case closed.

Similar Threads

  1. Lin Dan and Xie Xingfang pics.. ( 林丹 / 谢杏芳 )
    By kwun in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 1832
    : 08-15-2013, 12:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •