User Tag List

Page 83 of 259 FirstFirst ... 33 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,395 to 1,411 of 4399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Bbn, if you think black is white, I will agree to disagree with you

But I hope you don't write with white ink.

Even if you do, one will still have to agree to disagree with you to avoid endless debating.

Lets forget the past and let's talk about lin dan.

Cheers
    Actually I have long forgotten about the past.

We could have started talking about Lin Dan since the post was restored.

I still maintain my position that black is black unless its gray, and I dont indulge in endless debating, its about learning something new.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Bbn; 10-01-2010 at 06:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    why was one of my posts deleted ? it was on topic.
    Dont think yours were one of the offensive posts......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets focus on LinDan instead. He is still the man to beat at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone noticed the way Lin Dan produces his jumping smash nowadays eg.JO. He gets well behind the shuttle ,leaps

and the racquet is brought down swiftly and the power is reinforced by the weight of the body coming down.

His timing is just perfect ,it looks like a mirror image of the Liem Swie King jump smash of the 70s and 80s.

LCW does that too but i dont think the timing is so smooth.

In JO LD looked like most of the time trying to keep up with LCW and LCW was reading LD's best shots and returning them easily.LD was not reading LCW so well this time, probably maybe LCW has done his homework and seems to be getting better.

I wonder if LD at his age is able to reproduce the form in 2008 Olympics or 2010 Thomas Cup.Definitely in the same circumstances

Zhao Jian Hua failed but players like Poul Erik Hoyer Larsen managed .

Maybe his coaches can work out something for him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I agree and noticed the LD smash less in this match. Maybe the lift/push by LCW was a little too far back for him to execute his smashes. To continue playing his fast and high tempo style LD has to be in tip top condition. I remember Heryanto Arbi who was renowned for his jumping smashes but he didn't last long. Correct me if I am wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was told unlike LD and players nowadays that players in olden days arc their backs when delivering smashes instead of getting behind the shuttle.

This causes a lot of back injuries and was exactly what put out Heryanto.

Perhaps LD is trying to abandon his fast tempo game eventually and trying to play a more patient game and maybe experimenting

with a new style. i think it has worked well for say Hendrawan or even Zhao previously.

I think the main problem with LD may be that his rate of recovery after playing a long tournament may no longer be so good.

LCW however seems to be able to roll on like a long lasting battery and even develop new skills.

We will see how all this develops, at least the interest will continue and we want to see how they cope and adapt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think that is the reason why PG can continue playing at this level.
    Last edited by nokh88; 10-01-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Yeah, I think that is the reason why PG can continue playing at this level.
    I was so worried about PG in SF Yapan where LD all the time got him charades where shuttle should go. Never saw so nervious PG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi, I'm one of the presidents of Lin Dan's badminton fanclub in China. Lin Dan's birthday is approaching (10.14), so we are preparing for his birthday present this year.

What we need is the personal photos of Lin Dan's fans. (Attention it's your personal photos, not Lin Dan's photos) Since his birthday is on Oct.14th,we decided to collect 1014 photos to prepare the present. Thus, it seems to be more meaningful.

However, till today, we only received 300 photos from Chinese badminton fans.However, I think there must be many foreign friends who love Lin Dan, right? So I am wondering if you fans here are willing to provide your photos to us. We really want to send this present to Lin Dan.

Please send your photos and your friends' photos (as many as possible) to this Email account. In order to protect privacy, you don't have to put your name in the emails, just photos.

Thank you. (You'd better put the photos in the attachment)

Our Email: lindanfans@sina.cn The deadline is Oct.10th,2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoqiu63 View Post
    hi, I'm one of the presidents of Lin Dan's badminton fanclub in China. Lin Dan's birthday is approaching (10.14), so we are preparing for his birthday present this year.

What we need is the personal photos of Lin Dan's fans. (Attention it's your personal photos, not Lin Dan's photos) Since his birthday is on Oct.14th,we decided to collect 1014 photos to prepare the present. Thus, it seems to be more meaningful.

However, till today, we only received 300 photos from Chinese badminton fans.However, I think there must be many foreign friends who love Lin Dan, right? So I am wondering if you fans here are willing to provide your photos to us. We really want to send this present to Lin Dan.

Please send your photos and your friends' photos (as many as possible) to this Email account. In order to protect privacy, you don't have to put your name in the emails, just photos.

Thank you. (You'd better put the photos in the attachment)

Our Email: lindanfans@sina.cn The deadline is Oct.10th,2010
    there is no problem to send this, but say me - if it's not important whether photos are real LD fans, why not collect this from some web-dating-forum or so?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD is the benchmark obviously... on a fresh day, I would say that he has an advantage over LCW... but if both played in consecutive tournaments, LCW might be 48:52 to LD instead of 40:60. E.g. Swiss Open '09. If LCW is fresher, he has higher chance if go to rubber games. (Japan Open, although LD could have done it in straights but he failed to take advantage of it)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    LD is the benchmark obviously... on a fresh day, I would say that he has an advantage over LCW... but if both played in consecutive tournaments, LCW might be 48:52 to LD instead of 40:60. E.g. Swiss Open '09. If LCW is fresher, he has higher chance if go to rubber games. (Japan Open, although LD could have done it in straights but he failed to take advantage of it)
    just now have seen a MSF.. I really appreciated LCW for the first time may be here.. will go sleep and think..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dassad View Post
    there is no problem to send this, but say me - if it's not important whether photos are real LD fans, why not collect this from some web-dating-forum or so?

Thank you~ for your question, actually, it is important the photos are real LD fans. If not, the present will be less meaningful. Look forward to your email!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD fans help!

I need some article about LD tremendous netplay and unique style playing - to prove it for russian wiki resourse ))
    May be someone reв smth like this recently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of LD's signature smashes is the little snap of the wrist when he does a overhead. This shot requires him to arch his back which he doesnt do often these days. Xia X Z uses to arch his back too but we all know what happened to him afterthat.

The MSF JO 2010 wasnt an exciting match compared to LD's earlier matches with LCW particularly TC qualifying 2004, MO 2006, TO 2006. But the match was of the highest standard, both players were playing a chess game around the Court each trying to place the chess pieces at the right place and at the right time to go for the kill.

Those who like fast power games mat not like what they see but it is a rare feat to see two top BAdminton players using strategy and technique to overcome the opponents rather than just using pure power.

The question is does LYB has enough patience for these type of Players. He had no choice at the moment. CL has not shown that he is a smash and win type and may need longer time to develop the slow mo approach. Chen Jin has matured into a fine player but do not have the power game. If WZM can blast his senior opponents consistently then LD's ploy for OLy 2012 would go down the drain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are here some real LD fans??
    No feedback for my #1408 question ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those who read CHINESE - http://2008.qq.com/lindan/

is there smth interesting about technique?