User Tag List

Page 90 of 303 FirstFirst ... 40 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,514 to 1,530 of 5146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, so many boleh fans worry about what Lin Dan might not do instead of about their hero LCW can not do.

How can you guys assure glory by banking on others to fail to achieve success?

Maybe it's like hero, like countrymen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    i think what they want to say is

this spring chicken has lost some of his flying feathers

But his opponent outside of China are getting older too. And he is the younger one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bbn View Post
    According to Gill Clarke LD was a bit nervous and tense in his racquet arm in the closing stages and this could be caused by lack of recent match and tournament exposure.This accounts for the mishits.I believe her, since she is also a pro and has experience.
    It would be interesting to see what happens if LD plays an in form Chen Jin with no holds barred,then it will be a revelation.
    I was also thinking about the same as you that CJ could win the AG gold even though CJ may have a tougher path to the final. In a 'open' match with LD, unless LD plays like he did in TC10 or OG08 (so far LD is not showing that form), I think CJ could win AG to add to his WC and AE crown. But CJ may have to beat 2 world best players to win AG gold, tough but doable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    what on earth are you talking about?

LD at 27 is the spring chicken of the current top 4 MS,
    LCW is 28,
    TH is 29, and
    PG will be 34 in a couple of weeks time.

the only ones can challenge them are CJ and CL, both younger and teammates of LD. they will be a threat to the older 3 but definitely not LD.
    Traditionally sports people believe that the tough and rigorous Chinese training system eg.starting at a very young age places such a physical strain

such that players age and deteriorate faster than others.Past records show players usually are washed up by 25.

Perhaps LD is an exception he may be able to adapt or he may still be a cut above the rest.

Past records have shown that people like Hendrawan or Zhang Ning can still excel at an advanced age.

LYB surely knows what he is doing but i think the current LD playing style is not effective as the younger style,

Taufik or Park eg. are closing the gap in terms of points gained.LD is probably tops in team events but not so

in long strenuous Opens.
    Last edited by Bbn; 11-16-2010 at 05:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Isometric_kid View Post
    LOL, so many boleh fans worry about what Lin Dan might not do instead of about their hero LCW can not do.

Who's a Bolih fan? Bolih people love in a dream world and sleep 24 hours a day. Are they still around, we have people in nets to round them up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's put a stop here and now on name calling, words like Boihfan, jiayoufan, kiasu etc etc should be considered expletives.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congrats to lindan for having won all the major titles!
    congrats to lee chongwei for having been No.1 for a sufficient long time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations to the man who has won it all - Lin Dan!

Nothing more I can say here, except for an almost flawless performance in the 1st game and part of the 3rd game and great sportsmanship too. He has definitely got into my good books now.

LD's Netplay = Best in the world.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we witness the greatness of the legend
    lucky and
    too bad for those who under his shadow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Isometric_kid View Post

this is what i noticed from BC... good that someone bring it out...

as a person loves sport, this is really pi** me off. A real sportsman would try to excell others, excell those great ones to become the greater, or the greatest... would hope the opponents to be good, and still overcome them!!!

look at basketball, with USA deployed NBA players to their national team, they are not winning everything since then... the Europeans became stronger, Spain defeated them, Greece defeated them, Argentina defeated them... this is not because USA became weaker, but other nations became stronger, more determine to beat the superpower, not banking on wishing for a weaker USA team, but a stronger themselves...

look at squash, look a hockey, look at many other sports... they tell us all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh..... what a SHAME... w# 1... what's the use... totally outclassed... beaten by w#4.... bah...

in fact, i am ashamed to be a malaysian.. like KKK/TBH, also w#1... what a DAmm shame...

only do it for the money, and namesake... but look at our real #1, those days, they have to fork out their own money,pay their own expenses,buy their own equipment,but ?

they got honours for our country.

another example is football ( off-topic ) but i am really frustrated. - Merdeka Tournament , BIG BIG TEAMS and COUNTRIES wanted to come and test malaysian football.

Argentina,English Div 1 teams ( current Premier League ),other strong nations

NOW ?????????????????

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    sigh..... what a SHAME... w# 1... what's the use... totally outclassed... beaten by w#4.... bah...

in fact, i am ashamed to be a malaysian.. like KKK/TBH, also w#1... what a DAmm shame...

only do it for the money, and namesake... but look at our real #1, those days, they have to fork out their own money,pay their own expenses,buy their own equipment,but ?

another example is football ( off-topic ) but i am really frustrated. - Merdeka Tournament , BIG BIG TEAMS and COUNTRIES wanted to come and test malaysian football.

NOW ?????????????????
    Curious why you havn't surrender your citizhenship.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOW ?????????????????
    U only touched the thread topic once i assume in this post? U are welcome to send this post to NST or thestar i suggest you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congrats for winning the ag ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOW ?????????????????
    if you are really that shameful

i am also really shameful,

of course only shameful of you being here in bc

and tell the world you are shameful because lcw lost, kkk/tbh got silver medal.

how many countries got gold and silver in ms and md?

if i were you i hang up the computer now . lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOW ?????????????????
    You dunno what you are talking man! Think your gonna get shot by your countrymen if you tell them this..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come on dude .. actually you're just trying to be a provoker here stop it ..