User Tag List

Page 91 of 294 FirstFirst ... 41 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,547 of 4993
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you guys dont really get what i mean.

read again what i wrote. then you will see what i am trying to put forward.

'''' only do it for the money, and namesake... but look at our real #1, those days, they have to fork out their own money,pay their own expenses,buy their own equipment,but ?

they got honours for our country. ''''

give up my citizenship ?

means you guys are proud that our w#1 ( both ) gets beaten time and again where it matters most ?

do you guys want to be known as 'Bolehers' in BC ?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ouch
    a bolehian cry out loud after his beloved lcw and koo/tan lost
    i hope this will stop somewhere or else mod will into action

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ban me then. then the bolehers will rejoice and party all night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    even if you are that caring you don't have to mention you are shamesful as a malaysian.

anything you write we understand, its that simple.

you don't have to get all worked out just because our ms and md medals color are both silver.

its just a game with winners and losers,

nobody's gonna recommend you to be ban la,

so cheer up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what lin dan showed us tonight was wonderful!

other than lcw, i don't think there is another player who can give him such a good fight.

his game has changed and i think he is preparing to last himself until og12.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    wow.

I suggest you to leave BC voluntarily rather than challenging MODS to ban you. As well as leave Malaysia as you are ashamed of being Malaysian.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations to Lindan for wiping out all the tournaments. Kudos to him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..gratz to LD lah for finally securing the last of arguably all of the possible MS major titles; it's been a long time coming and he redeemed his lost vs. TH in the 2006 AG MS Final..I am sure 1 now-ex-BCer who is a big time LD supporter is smiling all day long..

*For all the non-related posts and whining and crying abt LCW, please take them to "LCW"'s thread~thx..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations to LinDan. Don't think there is any more thing for him to prove in badminton. Truly and incredible player. Maybe he should start taking up golf and tame the Tiger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when watching his earlier rounds in the AG team and Individual, i couldnt help but think he looked much better physically, and mentally prepared than the Japan open where he lost to LCW.. i truly believe that only the old TH is the only one that can truly test his skills in that era... Unlucky to LCW... played well, but just outclassed by the ultimate champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did anyone notice at the end of the final LD signs a paper with the RIGHT hand ?!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thom_bad View Post
    did anyone notice at the end of the final LD signs a paper with the RIGHT hand ?!!
    now u mention it... I did see him signed with a right hand

in that case Lin Dance must be Ambidextrous!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Lin Dan's parents insist that he should write and use chopsticks with his right hand

Quote Originally Posted by Thom_bad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    now u mention it... I did see him signed with a right hand

in that case Lin Dance must be Ambidextrous!
    As far as I know; Lin Dan's parents insisted that he should write and use chopsticks with his right hand when he was very young.
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 11-21-2010 at 06:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..gratz to LD lah for finally securing the last of arguably all of the possible MS major titles; it's been a long time coming and he redeemed his lost vs. TH in the 2006 AG MS Final..I am sure 1 now-ex-BCer who is a big time LD supporter is smiling all day long..
    Congratulations indeed to the AG2010 champ. Imagine if he takes the next WC and AE, the rest of the MS players will be left with.. reigning FO champion or reigning (fit any SS) champion. Make life difficult for the commentators :P

Now if he will start collecting all the premier SS titles just for the sake of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Babyface View Post
    when watching his earlier rounds in the AG team and Individual, i couldnt help but think he looked much better physically, and mentally prepared than the Japan open where he lost to LCW.. i truly believe that only the old TH is the only one that can truly test his skills in that era... Unlucky to LCW... played well, but just outclassed by the ultimate champion
    I'm not really confident the old TH is capable to test LD/LCW's skill/determination. There are so many rallies where the duo just continued after seemingly impossible retrievals. For LCW, there was a lapse in concentration in the 1st half of the 3rd set but he fought back respectably after the break. Down 1-11, there is simply nobody who stand a chance against a pumped up LD.

AG2010 will go down as one of the classic MS matches where the competitors exhibited great physicality, self-control, precision and utmost determination.

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    what lin dan showed us tonight was wonderful!

other than lcw, i don't think there is another player who can give him such a good fight.

his game has changed and i think he is preparing to last himself until og12.
    Yep, very different game today. The first time he showed this game was in AE2009 against LCW. LCW was still jittery from the OG2008 punishment. This one is pure mental. Practically returns everything LCW threw at him in the 1st game with impeccable defense. I think we are back to the era where MS is no longer about pure power play .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD won 4 AE not 3 right? LD should just play in AE and win it and no one can win as much as him..and he should take part in all the ss he havent won yet over these 2 years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    Congratulations indeed to the AG2010 champ. Imagine if he takes the next WC and AE, the rest of the MS players will be left with.. reigning FO champion or reigning (fit any SS) champion. Make life difficult for the commentators :P

Now if he will start collecting all the premier SS titles just for the sake of it...

I'm not really confident the old TH is capable to test LD/LCW's skill/determination. There are so many rallies where the duo just continued after seemingly impossible retrievals. For LCW, there was a lapse in concentration in the 1st half of the 3rd set but he fought back respectably after the break. Down 1-11, there is simply nobody who stand a chance against a pumped up LD.

AG2010 will go down as one of the classic MS matches where the competitors exhibited great physicality, self-control, precision and utmost determination.

Yep, very different game today. The first time he showed this game was in AE2009 against LCW. LCW was still jittery from the OG2008 punishment. This one is pure mental. Practically returns everything LCW threw at him in the 1st game with impeccable defense. I think we are back to the era where MS is no longer about pure power play .
    chen jin is one example

its no more power or brute force

its attacking game

if you know what i mean by attacking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weeyeh: the game was an awesome display of physical performances with great, long rallies.. LCW and LD are both physical players with tremendous althletic ability... however, what TH was (lesser now) is a pure raw talent... he was never a great physical player.. it was his simple technique and eye of the game that i liked watching against the powerful lin dan... and other players in the arlier parts of 200*

Regardless. Congrats to lin dan.. WInning all the major titles now should seal it that he is the ultimate champion