User Tag List

Page 92 of 315 FirstFirst ... 42 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,548 to 1,564 of 5343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is very usual for Chinese parents to "correct" a left handed child when it comes to holding chopsticks and writting. It was taboo in Chinese culture to use the left hand for writting. There are many closet left handers out there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another note. LD seems to have found his respect for LCW. He went over to LCW's corner to hug him after the match. I dont know if he would have done so if he had lost?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sonnymak View Post
    Another note. LD seems to have found his respect for LCW. He went over to LCW's corner to hug him after the match. I dont know if he would have done so if he had lost?
    who knows..he ma be devastated..and lcw may be the one who goes over and hug him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkai View Post
    LD won 4 AE not 3 right?
    ..correct-a-mundo..
    Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    Congratulations indeed to the AG2010 champ. Imagine if he takes the next WC and AE, the rest of the MS players will be left with..
    ..LD has basically won arguably all of the individual MS major titles out there, yes, incl. WC and AE. Personally, i don't think LD will be focused on getting any more of the major individual titles, except the 2012 OG (if he and the coaching staff decide that he should go after). Retaining the team events (SC and TC) will be his (and the team's) focus in the future.
    However, next yr's WC is a bit crucial as there won't be another WC til 2013 (2012 is an Olympic yr). Imo, it's a good chance for Datuk LCW to win it as i don't think LD will really focus on that.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 11-22-2010 at 03:53 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..correct-a-mundo..

..LD has basically won arguably all of the individual MS major titles out there, yes, incl. WC and AE. Personally, i don't think LD will be focused on getting any more of the major individual titles, except the 2012 OG (if he and the coaching staff decide that he should go after). Retaining the team events (SC and TC) will be his (and the team's) focus in the future.
    However, next yr's WC is a bit crucial as there won't be another WC til 2013 (2012 is an Olympic yr). Imo, it's a good chance for Datuk LCW to win it as i don't think LD will really focus on that.
    I think LD will want to win WC11 as you said his last outing, to make it 4 WC and makes it very difficult for anyone to break his record. LD will go for AE (2 more) and IO11,12 (requisite for WR for OLY) and long shot MO too (just to add one collection he does not have).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    I think LD will want to win WC11 as you said his last outing, to make it 4 WC and makes it very difficult for anyone to break his record. LD will go for AE (2 more) and IO11,12 (requisite for WR for OLY) and long shot MO too (just to add one collection he does not have).
    ..2012 Olympic qualifying period runs from May 2011 til end of April 2012. He's not required to attend any of those tourneys, but yes, the 5 Premier Super Series (Korea, AE, Indonesia, Denmark and China Opens) are mandatory & carry a lot of WR points..I personally will be a bit surprised if he wins any more AE or WC. Maybe he'll win next yr's WC & 2012 AE, as they will likely be his last ones. LD missing the 2012 IO (held in June) will not affect his 2012 OG qualification pts ranking.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will not be suprised if he only plays the 5 PSS, Team events, WC and HK and China Masters. And that will be him for 2011. I am hoping to see him play at AE2011.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..2012 Olympic qualifying period runs from May 2011 til end of April 2012. He's not required to attend any of those tourneys, but yes, the 5 Premier Super Series (Korea, AE, Indonesia, Denmark and China Opens) are mandatory & carry a lot of WR points..I personally will be a bit surprised if he wins any more AE or WC. Maybe he'll win next yr's WC & 2012 AE, as they will likely be his last ones. LD missing the 2012 IO (held in June) will not affect his 2012 OG qualification pts ranking.
    I bet you LD will play and prepare hard for WC11, 2AE, the 5 PSS and of course OLY12. IO is a guess, if I am him, I would try it, really, the only rival is LCW (plays well in INA). Target all the majors and add to his legacy in this sport cos' after he retires, he would not look back and regret not doing so when he is still that darn good enough to win and best of all, limited opposition.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    I will not be suprised if he only plays the 5 PSS, Team events, WC and HK and China Masters. And that will be him for 2011. I am hoping to see him play at AE2011.
    I bet you LD will play and prepare hard for WC11, 2AE, the 5 PSS and of course OLY12. IO is a guess, if I am him, I would try it, really, the only rival is LCW (plays well in INA). Target all the majors and add to his legacy in this sport cos' after he retires, he would not look back and regret not doing so when he is still that darn good enough to win and best of all, limited opposition.
    - Consider also the CBSL which will most likely be held again next yr. Let's see if its schedule (my guess is it'll be held in summer again) conflict with any of the PSS or SS tourneys. I know this yr, the INA Open & S'pore Open were "victims" of the CBSL.
    - OTB, even if LD doesn't win another major title until 2012 OG, it's gonna take a very long while for anyone to replicate or even better what he's accomplished. I'm sure LD is more than satisfied at what he's accomplished. Even if Sir Taufik wins the AE before he retires, and completes all the possible major individual titles like LD, he still falls short in comparison to LD in terms of the number of major individual titles garnered. So...don't be greedy lah; like eaglehelang likes to write, just share2 a bit lah with LCW, esp. the WC title..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Consider also the CBSL which will most likely be held again next yr. Let's see if its schedule (my guess is it'll be held in summer again) conflict with any of the PSS or SS tourneys. I know this yr, the INA Open & S'pore Open were "victims" of the CBSL.
    - OTB, even if LD doesn't win another major title until 2012 OG, it's gonna take a very long while for anyone to replicate or even better what he's accomplished. I'm sure LD is more than satisfied at what he's accomplished. Even if Sir Taufik wins the AE before he retires, and completes all the possible major individual titles like LD, he still falls short in comparison to LD in terms of the number of major individual titles garnered. So...don't be greedy lah; like eaglehelang likes to write, just share2 a bit lah with LCW, esp. the WC title..
    Record are made to be broken, but why tempt fate?...grab them all when LD can cruise along with no opposition (this is the best playtime period for LD, compare to the past greats of this game, that there really are no rivals within sight of the closest 18 month period, like a home run). Set a bar so darn high that almost impossible to break. Imagine LD being poster boy for Lining and lists out his entire major collections which are real daunting that sells everything.
    I would dearly like to bet with you, each tournament that you think LD would not play and I think he would. Exclusions are MO, Vietnam Open, Canadian Open, Batu Pahat Open, Batu Cave (you been there right?) Open and so so.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..Imagine LD being poster boy for Lining and lists out his entire major collections which are real daunting that sells everything.
    ..isn't he on that stage already?..
    As for LD's current record/accomplishment, imo, it's gonna take a very long while for anyone to break it, if it ever happens; it's so high probably only LD could duplicate it if he comes back in another life...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Record are made to be broken, but why tempt fate?...grab them all when LD can cruise along with no opposition (this is the best playtime period for LD, compare to the past greats of this game, that there really are no rivals within sight of the closest 18 month period, like a home run). Set a bar so darn high that almost impossible to break. Imagine LD being poster boy for Lining and lists out his entire major collections which are real daunting that sells everything.
    I would dearly like to bet with you, each tournament that you think LD would not play and I think he would. Exclusions are MO, Vietnam Open, Canadian Open, Batu Pahat Open, Batu Cave (you been there right?) Open and so so.
    You left out the Estate Open, many Malaysians lay claim to be Estate champions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the post #1 should be updated. who can do that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

true, ld should continue his quest until such time when xxf starts wondering by herself..lol

you heard the news from chinese press?

lin dan as quoted during ag final,

if he lost to lcw, he will kneel down in front of his home crowd

and propose marriage to xxf! wow...

well..well i won't be surprise during the entire asian games ms,

xxf was also on lcw's fan side,

supporting lcw...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imagine what happens if this really happens..so romantic

lin dan kneeling down and proposing to xxf,

first, there would be absolute silence, everybody caught by surprise

then big cries and sound of heart brokens from the female supporters of course

and finally one single long big burst from none other than xxf,

"here i come lau kun..."

just hope lin dan can withstand that flying hug from xxf, known for her athletic built.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly doubt anyone will break Lin Dan's current accomplishment!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK ok, chill down guys..
    time to have some cool down..