User Tag List

Page 209 of 315 FirstFirst ... 109 159 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,537 to 3,553 of 5345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody know whether Lin Dan is playing the All England in 2013?
    I got some tickets and for sure it would be nice to see him there ;-)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5djPgT34u0s

Wow,who's this youngster Li Qi? In the CBSL,it seems nobody gives Lin Dan face,everybody wants to have a crack at beating him, apparently none is overawed or intimidated by him. Who would forgo the chance of instant fame by being the first to defeat him post-OG?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post

Wow,who's this youngster Li Qi? In the CBSL,it seems nobody gives Lin Dan face,everybody wants to have a crack at beating him, apparently none is overawed or intimidated by him. Who would forgo the chance of instant fame by being the first to defeat him post-OG?
    maybe it's a better way to motivate younger players? and maybe by then, new talents will show off.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They both have awful hairstyle

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a vid of 18 yr old Lin Dan vs the heralded Indonesian Hendrawan who is now in one of BAM's stable of coaches.

This vid depicting that LD even back then, had the fiery power and the mental toughness to come and conquer his opponents even though trailing far behind. This takes guts and mental determination that few will be able to comprehend how he toughens his mind. Although LD lost by 1 point deficit in the end, he is a fiery fighter foretold, in days to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geZyR...ature=g-high-u

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

found these from the badmintoncn

Attachment 133312

Attachment 133313

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD want to playing soccer now?

thanks for the photo, fauci.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

found this on youtube. i know it's kinda old already, but it's a very interesting short video clip of LD & XXF's wedding day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-6LC...eature=related
    credit to the uploader.

i'm so happy for them. what a happy big day for both of them. and see how they enjoy those beautiful wedding moment, every single big smile, every nice and full-of-love words, those all very touching me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    found this on youtube. i know it's kinda old already, but it's a very interesting short video clip of LD & XXF's wedding day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-6LC...eature=relatedcredit to the uploader. i'm so happy for them. what a happy big day for both of them. and see how they enjoy those beautiful wedding moment, every single big smile, every nice and full-of-love words, those all very touching me.

Thanks for sharing...

I like this as it really looks like a "wedding" between 2 loved ones, rather than a public "event" or a "show"...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks bad's fan,that's a lovely video. And thanks to you I found another one on the golden badminton couple.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovo7A...endscreen&NR=1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonc108 View Post
    Thanks for sharing...

I like this as it really looks like a "wedding" between 2 loved ones, rather than a public "event" or a "show"...
    you're welcome, Jonc108.

hmm, am i right to assume that you were refer to LCW & WMC's wedding by your words above? if so, i think it's really understandable. afterall, LCW is a national hero in Malaysia, and he is even a royal. it's proper to get his wedding get more attention.

as for LD, apart from his badminton life, i think he is still just an ordinary man in China.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks bad's fan,that's a lovely video. And thanks to you I found another one on the golden badminton couple.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovo7A...endscreen&NR=1
    you're welcome too, justin.

btw, am i get it right that XXF saying LD even washing the dishes for her, just don't want to let XXF's pair hands suffer from water? that he wants XXF to be always stayed pretty like she is now? he's pretty romantic husband then.

and another question, the wedding venue, is it Bird's Nest Stadium or the venue where badminton was held during OG Beijing 2008? get a bit confused with the MC's word.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're welcome too, justin.

btw, am i get it right that XXF saying LD even washing the dishes for her, just don't want to let XXF's pair hands suffer from water? that he wants XXF to be always stayed pretty like she is now? he's pretty romantic husband then.

and another question, the wedding venue, is it Bird's Nest Stadium or the venue where badminton was held during OG Beijing 2008? get a bit confused with the MC's word.
    Yes,you're right. The first time XXF invited Lin Dan over for dinner in response to his dinner date,he offered to wash the dishes as he didn't want her pretty hands to suffer and always stay beautiful.

I heard the compere said the wedding was held at the same venue as the Beijing Olympics 2008 where badminton and artistic gymnastics (Li Yongbo's wife was an artistic gymnast) were contested;if I'm not wrong it's the Beijing Sports Gymnasium. I read that it was Li Yongbo who helped Lin Dan to get permission to hold the wedding there as it is meant for official or sports use only,not private function.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, thanks for clariffication. your mandarin definetely better than mine.

what a meaningful venue then. it's nice LD-XXF can held their wedding there.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes,you're right. The first time XXF invited Lin Dan over for dinner in response to his dinner date,he offered to wash the dishes as he didn't want her pretty hands to suffer and always stay beautiful.

I heard the compere said the wedding was held at the same venue as the Beijing Olympics 2008 where badminton and artistic gymnastics (Li Yongbo's wife was an artistic gymnast) were contested;if I'm not wrong it's the Beijing Sports Gymnasium. I read that it was Li Yongbo who helped Lin Dan to get permission to hold the wedding there as it is meant for official or sports use only,not private function.
    yea, i think it's at Beijing University of Technology Gymnasium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonc108 View Post
    Thanks for sharing...

you're welcome, Jonc108.

hmm, am i right to assume that you were refer to LCW & WMC's wedding by your words above? if so, i think it's really understandable. afterall, LCW is a national hero in Malaysia, and he is even a royal. it's proper to get his wedding get more attention.

as for LD, apart from his badminton life, i think he is still just an ordinary man in China.

Yup, maybe not too luxurious but that's really a sweeett wedding.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)