User Tag List

Page 218 of 294 FirstFirst ... 118 168 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 268 ... LastLast
Results 3,690 to 3,706 of 4993
  1. #3690
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Its good Lin Dan is not participating in next month AE.

    Doesn't have a proper training = injury or unneccessary defeat.

    Thats how he survived to be the world greatest player all these years

    And having said that we will all miss the thrill, fun and bettings in this coming AE13
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 02-01-2013 at 09:48 AM.

  2. #3691
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in front of my lappie
    Posts
    870
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    with him 99,9% absent from WC, then good luck to LCW and CL for their maiden WC title. oh, to the rest of MS players too of course, if they manage to make surprises.

  3. #3692
    Regular Member Rob3rt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Will be interesting to see how CL deals with the pressure in a probable LCW vs. CL final, considering how they played meeting in the Olympics Semi-Final.

  4. #3693
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob3rt View Post
    Will be interesting to see how CL deals with the pressure in a probable LCW vs. CL final, considering how they played meeting in the Olympics Semi-Final.
    i think CL will be coerced to down LCW...-

  5. #3694
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob3rt View Post
    Will be interesting to see how CL deals with the pressure in a probable LCW vs. CL final, considering how they played meeting in the Olympics Semi-Final.
    I think CL when he played LCW at the Olympics had no real belief he could win, just like LCW v LD in 2008, you could see from the body language there was no real self belief there.

    Lets hope for an entertaining AE

  6. #3695
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is LD going honeymoon with his wife (XXF) ?

    Name:  460.jpg
Views: 990
Size:  62.0 KB

  7. #3696
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    14,939
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvina View Post
    Is LD going honeymoon with his wife (XXF) ?

    Name:  460.jpg
Views: 990
Size:  62.0 KB
    Nice pictures.Honeymoon?I believe so. Last year he promised Xingfang he will do it but couldn't find the time. So if he doesn't make time for it now before he returns to the national team,it will be very difficult or they may have to postpone it indefinitely. I guess that's why he felt bad about it and pulled out last minute from the All England.

    Hmm...there should be pictures of him and their parents and in-laws whom the couple said they would bring along. Maybe another trip during the Chinese New Year? The above just a short cruise vacation for the couple,perhaps.

  8. #3697
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just realized something strange...in 2011 WC (8-8), 2012 Olympics (5-8), both times, LD had a bad call against him in the 3rd set.
    Fortunately, the umpires in both instances overruled the line judges. Just thought that was an interesting coincidence.

  9. #3698
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Nice pictures.Honeymoon?I believe so. Last year he promised Xingfang he will do it but couldn't find the time. So if he doesn't make time for it now before he returns to the national team,it will be very difficult or they may have to postpone it indefinitely. I guess that's why he felt bad about it and pulled out last minute from the All England.

    Hmm...there should be pictures of him and their parents and in-laws whom the couple said they would bring along. Maybe another trip during the Chinese New Year? The above just a short cruise vacation for the couple,perhaps.
    Apparently is not, just saw from LD baidu showing he is still has many activities outside badminton.

  10. #3699
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvina View Post
    Apparently is not, just saw from LD baidu showing he is still has many activities outside badminton.
    luvina, please share with us if you don't mind..

  11. #3700
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    luvina, please share with us if you don't mind..
    Not me, but I hopefully LD baidu's doesn't mind
    Here some picture comes... It was happened a few days ago.

    Name:  l1.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  37.4 KBName:  l2.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  29.8 KB

  12. #3701
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvina View Post
    Not me, but I hopefully LD baidu's doesn't mind
    Here some picture comes... It was happened a few days ago.

    Name:  l1.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  37.4 KBName:  l2.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  29.8 KB
    Wow.... He has done some manly sports.... Good....

  13. #3702
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,919
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    not sure if this has been posted before. good watch if you understand Chinese...


  14. #3703
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,441
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    play decent badminton and drive a range rover? now, this is class.

    and his mum can hit the birdie as well.

  15. #3704
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,366
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvina View Post
    Not me, but I hopefully LD baidu's doesn't mind Here some picture comes... It was happened a few days ago.Name:  l1.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  37.4 KBName:  l2.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  29.8 KB
    nice to see that he trains by tossing grenades and firing semi automatics to improve his power and accuracy...

  16. #3705
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,366
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    And this is his result and reward for his training...
    Last edited by visor; 02-07-2013 at 01:06 PM.

  17. #3706
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,919
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @visor

    *now* you tell me...

Similar Threads

  1. Lin Dan and Xie Xingfang pics.. ( 林丹 / 谢杏芳 )
    By kwun in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 1832
    : 08-15-2013, 12:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •