where to learn badminton?

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by bastachippy, Nov 2, 2004.

1. bastachippy

bastachippy New Member

student
    hi! i was just wondering where i could hire someone to train me play badminton? no, im not looking for a hitting partner, nor am i interested in registering for a milo best kind of camp (no offense milo people :) ). as in the type of trainer who could teach me proper techniques on a one on one basis, exhaust me to develop proper footwork and develop my mental game. by the way, im from alabang.

hmmm, come to think of it, is it really worth hiring a trainer? or can a beginner like me manage those skill development on my own? what do you think? :confused:

2. fr_topak

fr_topak Regular Member

PM
    Better get a trainer...go to your nearest court in your area, usually they have trainers, rate can be 150 to 500 php an hour depending on the skill level. SOme national players do part time training as a sideline in certain courts in the city.

3. handyman

handyman New Member

Looking for a badminton partner

Hi, I'm looking for a badminton partner, preferably one residing in New Manila, Quezon City, Philippines. My work is a bit weird -- I'm free from 12nn to 3pm, enough time [Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays -- and I'm having problems looking for a partner even from among officemates. I'm not an A-1 player; I just play the game to keep fit and have fun. Anyone interested? Thanks.